Game rules vs buying Gold??

Options
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
I brought some zen and sent it to my character as gold. I spent the 'in-game' gold in the Auction House and also in the Boutique.

I reveived the 'free' items when i spend gold in the Boutique yet received nothing when i put gold into the Auction House.

It actually stipulates in the T&C's about reward bonuses here

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9009603-december-spend-promo%21

what is DOESN'T stipulate is whether it should be spend in the boutiqur or Auction House, just 'IN-GAME'
I sent a ticket in, and basically, they said 't was not clearly stated where to spend gold' but any Gold spent in Auction House is invalid basically ( I have the ticket to prove it )

PWI, if your going to make rules that we players have to adhere to, at least make them more clearer, and if you DO make a mistake, rectify it!!

b:surrenderb:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sir_comsizer - Archosaur on

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Its always been spend in the boutique and NEVER sell in the AH
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Its always been spend in the boutique and NEVER sell in the AH

where does it say that in the T&C's?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    where does it say that in the T&C's?

It doesn't have to say that in the T & C. We've never gotten spend rewards for selling gold in the AH. Only when spending gold we bought from the AH.

Think about it. You aren't spending gold in the AH. You are selling it. Why the hell would PWI allow a person to collect spend rewards for both buying and selling gold in the AH. One would be able to get spend rewards all damned day long selling themselves their own gold in the AH. That would really suck and **** up gold bidding in the AH.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It doesn't have to say that in the T & C. We've never gotten spend rewards for selling gold in the AH. Only when spending gold we bought from the AH.

Think about it. You aren't spending gold in the AH. You are selling it. Why the hell would PWI allow a person to collect spend rewards for both buying and selling gold in the AH. One would be able to get spend rewards all damned day long selling themselves their own gold in the AH. That would really suck and **** up gold bidding in the AH.

Finally someone with a brain
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

the point is PWE got their money. they do not stipulate how you spend it once you have purchased it. and LMAO @ "**** up gold bidding" where the hell have you been? gold is at 3.4 mil on Lost City. if that isnt screwed up i sure dont know what is. if anything spending the gold by selling in AH will HELP the player because it will flood AH and gold price will go down. sounds good for players and bad for PWE.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Options
    the point is PWE got their money. they do not stipulate how you spend it once you have purchased it. and LMAO @ "**** up gold bidding" where the hell have you been? gold is at 3.4 mil on Lost City. if that isnt screwed up i sure dont know what is. if anything spending the gold by selling in AH will HELP the player because it will flood AH and gold price will go down. sounds good for players and bad for PWE.

People are selling gold in the AH. That's not the problem with gold prices. Price is high because there is way too much coin in circulation and the high levels who are hoarding it have very little incentive to npc that excess out of circulation.

PWE is not going to allow a situation with spend rewards which enables any player to receive more than 1 bite of the apple. As I already mentioned that would invite a whole slew of unfair issues with the game. Again, gold is not spent in the AH. That is it is not consumed out of the system. It is merely traded among the players. Gold is only consumed, removed from the system, when it is spent in the cash shop.

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

That's actually incorrect. They say in the promotion whether you get it from spending gold (whoever buys from boutique, and is the usual method), or whether you get the promotion from CHARGING gold. The later one isn't as frequent, and only counts for whoever purchases the zhen to get the gold. You need to transfer the zhen/gold to a server, before it will count it though.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Of course the AH doesn't count towards spend rewards. Gold doesn't get spent that way, just moved.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • hackopwi
    hackopwi Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ****** Question***** How About if you purchase or BID in the BIDDING **** Does that count.
    I mean if i win the bidding (DAILY Auction- gold is actually used) Does that count? Merry Christmas all
  • keystone
    keystone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    in all truth yur looking to have free stuff nothing is free
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Options
    That's actually incorrect. They say in the promotion whether you get it from spending gold (whoever buys from boutique, and is the usual method), or whether you get the promotion from CHARGING gold. The later one isn't as frequent, and only counts for whoever purchases the zhen to get the gold. You need to transfer the zhen/gold to a server, before it will count it though.

LOL! How is that not correct? The only way to earn spend rewards is to consume the gold in the cash shop where it is removed from the system. Not when itis transferred from one player to another within the system. To say that gold is consumed in the AH is to say that the millions of coins that are traded for the gold are also consumed in the AH. Reality is that neither are consumed. Just transferred from one person to another and both still exist in circulation within the system.

You all can argue this untilthe end of time but that will not change the fact that the only way to get credit with spend rewards is to consume the gold in the cash shop.

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    hackopwi wrote: »
    ****** Question***** How About if you purchase or BID in the BIDDING **** Does that count.
    I mean if i win the bidding (DAILY Auction- gold is actually used) Does that count? Merry Christmas all

Yes, winning something in the bidding hall DOES count as spending the gold and qualify for spend promotions.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105