Doubt about gameplay

lifelike911
lifelike911 Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Hi all. I'm wondering if is possible I play just with one class.
Actually i'm tired with all old class and just want play at stormbring...so is possible i get rank9 one day without paying real money and playing just with one class?
ty answers
Post edited by lifelike911 on

Comments

• GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes.

It has been discussed many times, but the person wanting to gain such gear has to put much effort into farming, merching, and what not.

It is not an easy road for most and will definitely not be fast either. Depending on your luck and what not it could take 6 months or so to a year or more. (Don't quote on time as it is a huge variable depending on the amount of effort put in by the person)
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lifelike911
    lifelike911 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes.

It has been discussed many times, but the person wanting to gain such gear has to put much effort into farming, merching, and what not.

It is not an easy road for most and will definitely not be fast either. Depending on your luck and what not it could take 6 months or so to a year or more. (Don't quote on time as it is a huge variable depending on the amount of effort put in by the person)

tyvm, but now the doubt is how?
    I'm old player.. playing like 2 years here... since fc donw i'm not sure how to make good coins, i know we have events like nw n celestial tigers, aeu, fws...and dailies like fs and bh... but still more events or things can I do?
    I'm play @ StormBringer
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've had no issue keeping my NS fed on coin by doing quests
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?