Safe and Account Stash keep shutting down

Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Quality Corner
So I encountered a weird glitch today and could not find an answer from the forums, so...

First of all, on my Stormbringer's client everything works fine. It's my aps barbarian's account I have issues with.

I reawakened him just now, he is still level 1, and I went to open my safe on him in Lost City. However, every time I open the safe slots OR my account stash at the either of LC banks, the safe/acc stash closes after few seconds.

Theres no error messages, safe and inventory arent full (though my barb is equipping some red gear due to stats missing now), my quest list is not full and I use a safe code. I've got no clue what's going on. I did try to relog the toon, no change whatsoever.
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47

Comments

• bearleeable
    bearleeable Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'm having the same issues, its pissing me off big time.
    Bear
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Whoa what? Thats super weird! So you have a safe code correct? Was this issue happening before or after you put on a safe code on your bank? And does this happen at any other bankers or just LC? (Wondering if for some reason its the Safe Code or the particular banker that's setting it off).
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Its a bank glitch. If you upgraded your safe, as soon as you rb - till you're lvl 10 or something, you cant access your safe - like it isnt supposed to be that upgraded for a lvl 1. ( old-codeing-new-system clash type of thing)

Soon as you level a bit it sorts itself out

(not trying to necro, its an ongoing issue that ppl face when rb'ing so .. )