TwiddyCent's idea for a compensation due to Arch servers French leave

hiyoga789
hiyoga789 Posts: 39 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Chronicles
So i was sitin on ma chair thinkin what would be cool for a compensation ya dig ? I came across a few ideas know what am sayin ? The first one is..3x for a week ( would save me some time to work on ma rap song wile i lvl quickly ) Demon sage event cards ( CASH MONEYYY ) last but not least some gucci made fashion sets in da boutique feel me ? not the 96 shizzy yall got looks abit hipi ta me ( no offense ) am talkin low pants dope shirts,bling bling etc yall know the rest. Yo boy Twiddy lost his entire day so am not feelin what da gms are diggin know what am sayin ? aight am don PEACE.

My new album will be out Jan 15 its called ''Life as a thug'' ya dig ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dontbeabytch
    dontbeabytch Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    O.o

o.O

lol
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My guess is you are about as "thug" as Boy George
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You remind me of this story my coworker just brought up this morning about homeless. Her associate works as a social worker. I think they deal with homeless pple so those pple can get their life bk together with a job and home. Lately there seems to be alot of homeless 'benefits' (legit and legal) Going bk to a normal life, one of them asked her if they would loose all their homeless 'benefits' because apparently living the normal life is harder. When they told them yes they will loose it cause they wont be homeless anymore, they left.

why did i bring it up? the similarityof expecting things/benefits for something that you shouldnt need or rely on was thought provoking.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    erm

just dunno what else to say realy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Another wannabe "soulja boy" with entitlement issues?

How droll.

Perhaps when it evolves the braincells necessary for communicating with others in a form that is understandable and acceptable outside of it's own cultural sinkhole, it will learn to understand that such demands just lead to it being ignored like the annoyance it is.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Psycho_sin - Lothranis
    Psycho_sin - Lothranis Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nope, can't dig sorry. Don't have a pickaxe anymore!!!!
This discussion has been closed.