Why has Archosaur been down for an entire night?

2»

Comments

• Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot please let the GMs know Arch server has died and we want to play... Thank you
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot the point would be so that the Gm could fix the server and everyone could get back on. Can you show some X-Mas spirt and get ahold of a Gm for us please and let him know that Arch Server Map Crashed and has been down all night. Thank You
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sweetiebot please let the GMs know Arch server has died and we want to play... Thank you
    Do I have to? I like polite people.
    c44102 wrote: »
    SweetieBot the point would be so that the Gm could fix the server and everyone could get back on. Can you show some X-Mas spirt and get ahold of a Gm for us please and let him know that Arch Server Map Crashed and has been down all night. Thank You
    I am not sure I see your point. I don't know about that. You are quite welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Do I have to? I like polite people.

I am not sure I see your point. I don't know about that. You are quite welcome.

SweetieBot I would appreciate if you did. Please and thank you. How about for a christmast present?
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014

SweetieBot I would appreciate if you did. Please and thank you. How about for a christmast present?
    That sounds reasonable. Thank you for being polite. That is an interesting application.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot analyze Arch Server
  • scythecaster
    scythecaster Posts: 23
    edited December 2014
    not even sweetiebot knows what to do...we are doomed.....DOOOOOOOOOOOMED b:shocked
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    c44102 wrote: »
    SweetieBot analyze Arch Server
    SweetieBot couldn't find any posts belonging to 'Arch Server' :(
    Can you try again with their exact name please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Completed - Archosaur
    Completed - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot analyze Archosaur Server pls
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot analyze Archosaur Server pls
    SweetieBot couldn't find any posts belonging to 'Archosaur Server pls' :(
    Can you try again with their exact name please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• vitafusion3
    vitafusion3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The main map crash made all of us miss the tigers event too :/
  • true3benevolence
    true3benevolence Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    map is back up in archo
  • livingonlife
    livingonlife Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    map is back up in archo

Thank you for the heads up. I'm back in :)
  • lunayui
    lunayui Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seriously, why do people keep missing the point and reiterating that the server is not down and what happened was only the main map crashed yadda yadda yadda. If you think saying such things make you sound smart, it doesn't.

Just letting people know they can still access other maps such as primal worlds to do their dailies if their characters were there before the issue. There's no need to be that offensive at all.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Absolutely ridiculous. Does no one pay attention to the servers at night in North America? There is absolutely no reason why Archo is still down, since 6p last night, barring a fire where the servers are held.

Get your act together, PWE.
    Thats what you get for being on archosaur and not sanctuary b:shutup

oh and check your forum mail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • /Eryx_ - Archosaur
    /Eryx_ - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    for those that dont know main archo map has been restored