Hello my fellow Stormbringers!

Options
SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Stormbringer
Would like to take this moment to say hi, I been off the grid for 9 months and to my surprise I came back just in time to start this new class. So far tons of fun. I like it better than my psy. And I really enjoyed the casting while moving. I have been able to kill mobs I couldn't do before with others classes at the same lvl. I have even been able to kite bosses in bh51 and take care of them.

I have been taking a lot of risks and I have died a few times trying stuff but that's how you learn. I feel like i should be wearing LA since I seem to be engaging in combat before anyone else. I also been taking aggro from sins and duskblades. Which makes me a happy camper.

I just learned my 1 and 2 spark skills and they are pretty nice. Gonna be doing some more crazy stuff the next few days to really get the hang of this cool class. I do want to make a duskblade too. Just not right now. I'm having too much fun with this one.

I noticed a lot of people are not sharing any combos or skills. Understanding giving everyone wants to be #1. But hopefully soon we all will start to share those secrets! Lol

Dorian.
101/101/102
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
Post edited by SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• turika
    turika Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hello!
    Awesome, already kiting bh51 o.o

The part were you stated that ya 'feel like wearing LA' - i share your feels here.
    I've noticed that when attacking, unless you run out of the targets range, then you can take hit that deplete the hp. At a time i thought so to, that they should have a chance of wearing LA, but it disappoints me that we are limited to just AA.

As with sharing combo's and builds, well this is a new class, let people experiment for the time being b:laugh
    Name: Tazzie
    Class/ Server:
    Main:
    DW: Solo Seeker - lvl 50/ 97 - Tazziex ?|SB - Heita lvl 41(?)
    Other:
    Arch: Mage - lvl 95 - Lilav|SB - lvl ? - Narvida |RT: ? (forgot)

Guid(s): Heita: Oblivion ( might be kicked)
    Servers - Main: DW - Other: Arch, RT

On my own, livin' in a world unknowen, but yet, its just my imagenation
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'd recommend getting your stormblade to do the celestial tiger event, it's pretty easy to score high in there just by being really good at killing the weakling tigers. And you can get a chance for sage/demon event gold card, which gives you free mana and health charms. And as long as there aren't many other SBs, you get a good ranking almost guaranteed.

For surviving, kite and use your stun. That gives plenty of time for charm to refresh. If in panic, hit your heal turtle skill. Heals you and gives you damage reduction while waiting for the lvl 100 players to figure out they might need to hit the attack button after using a skill or two, which is where a lot of dropped agro seems to come from.
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    turika wrote: »
    Hello!
    Awesome, already kiting bh51 o.o

The part were you stated that ya 'feel like wearing LA' - i share your feels here.
    I've noticed that when attacking, unless you run out of the targets range, then you can take hit that deplete the hp. At a time i thought so to, that they should have a chance of wearing LA, but it disappoints me that we are limited to just AA.

As with sharing combo's and builds, well this is a new class, let people experiment for the time being b:laugh

Yeah all you really need is a genie with holy path (not max out just enough to spam it to get away) cast static and go for a run while nuking them while running. Fushma is easy, rankar a bit harder but he is slow. Only real issue is puff the magic dragon since his aoe sucks and is pretty fast. But if you keep your distance you should be able to take him out. What I do is clear the mobs leading to him so I have room to run. And just click across the room and spam attacks on the boss. When I get to the ended I holy path my way back click on the other side of the room and repeat. A few laps and he is done.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred