A few Duskblade skills

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Quality Corner
There's a few duskblade skills that need some tweeking in their text.

For one, Moon Chant claims it gives 10 chi but when cast it gives 20 chi.

Settling Ripple claims the first blow stuns, however it immobilizes, not stuns.

Grief, dragon trap, and Strigimorphic Dive claim they stuns the target but it paralyzes the target (Yes that's nit picking I know)

The text in Shadow Prey says "knocks the target prone" but what it means is paralyze.

In Silence Dread claims you silence yourself but causes no status effect. I assume by silence it means more literal, making your character silent and hard to detect, but the wording can be confusing.

Other than that I haven't noticed much else that was wrong.
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Theres one more duskblade skill that needs to be either tweeked or adjusted.

Duel accordance: Increases your critical rate of your next motionless move within 6secs by 50%.

I dont see the crit rate increasing when i use it. so it needs to have a crit buff icon added or something simular to the sins wolfs emblem icon. When i saw one of the vids regarding chinas test server of the night shadow, it actually showed the crit icon.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Embalmed - Archosaur
    Embalmed - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Adding the increased crit buff would be incorrect, because Duel Accordance only effects Motionless Move and only effects it once after Accordance. If anything were to get changed it would be to add a buff similar to the buff Night Owl gives for the +35% damage of the next Motionless Move. Also because crit buffs cannot stack you wouldn't be able to chain Distant Cloud and Duel Accordance to get a 85% crit on your next Motionless Move. Realistically though Distant cloud wouldn't be too big a deal since being a dex class you're base crit will be fairly high at 100+.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Both Strigmorphic Dive and Eternity (both requiring Galemark to be used beforehand) are said to have the Shortcut of "E" when in reality, Eternity's shortcut (on screen) is "R". <_>

Edit: Also, Distant Cloud Paralyzes for 2 seconds(?) but its never mentioned in the skill description
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Embalmed - Archosaur
    Embalmed - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Another thing that would be nice for he combo skills would be if we were able to hotkey the combo keys to something else, rather than Q, E and R.
  • lestadsan
    lestadsan Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Also, if I remember right, Settling Ripple paralyzes the targets for more than 1 second (I think it's 4)