barb build

Options
catn
catn Posts: 32 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Blademaster
I was wondering what do I put my points in to now I have a lvl 74 barb I don't know where to put my points in to I have a high vit some where in the 80s and dex some where in the 60s and str some where in the 100s where do I put my points now? if someone could help me I would be thankful
stand next to me you'll never stand alone

juniornowack HeavensTear
Post edited by catn on

Comments

• Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Need to ask in the class discussion/barbarian forum instead of general discussion. Could a mod move this to the correct location.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    catn wrote: »
    I was wondering what do I put my points in to now I have a lvl 74 barb I don't know where to put my points in to I have a high vit some where in the 80s and dex some where in the 60s and str some where in the 100s where do I put my points now? if someone could help me I would be thankful

All on magic.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Enough str for same level axes.
    Enough dex for same level axes/heavy armor.
    The rest you can put in dex for accuracy, str for damage or vit for HP/resistances. Don't waste any in mag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga