I cant play anymore

zane200
zane200 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Support Desk
After last update , pwi cant be played anymore without admin rights.My employers allows games on this laptop and i really want to play perfect world on it.Until last patch , i uploaded pw on google drive and downloaded on laptop.After that i lauched it from elementclient,but it 's not working anymore.When i m trying to launch elementclient.exe , it pop up a black window of game with my cursor, but without music , after a couple of seconds , i get not "responding" error.Pls help me guys .
Post edited by zane200 on

Comments

• zane200
    zane200 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    up up up up
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So sad.

You completely failed to post anything that we can use to help you.

There's a sticky thread SylenThunder made called "BEFORE YOU POST" You might want to take a stab at it before you post again.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    zane200 wrote: »
    After last update , pwi cant be played anymore without admin rights.My employers allows games on this laptop and i really want to play perfect world on it.Until last patch , i uploaded pw on google drive and downloaded on laptop.After that i lauched it from elementclient,but it 's not working anymore.When i m trying to launch elementclient.exe , it pop up a black window of game with my cursor, but without music , after a couple of seconds , i get not "responding" error.Pls help me guys .

If your employer allows you to play games on the laptop, then contact your IT department. Thats about the only work around the admin rights.

Or buy a personal laptop and dont use company property.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tanky12345
    tanky12345 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey i've been off perfect world international for months now and so i decided to come back on. I got a new computer and redownloaded the game and now all my characters are gone along with the money i spent? someone please help mee
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2014
    zane200 wrote: »
    So sad.

You completely failed to post anything that we can use to help you.

There's a sticky thread SylenThunder made called "BEFORE YOU POST" You might want to take a stab at it before you post again.
    -comment removed due to client instability-
    It's sad, but she's right. I'd be going over your information right now in an attempt to assist you, but since you failed at providing anything helpful, I can't do jack for ya.
    tanky12345 wrote: »
    Hey i've been off perfect world international for months now and so i decided to come back on. I got a new computer and redownloaded the game and now all my characters are gone along with the money i spent? someone please help mee

You chose the wrong server. Log onto the correct server and your stuff will be there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tanky12345
    tanky12345 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thnx ill try other servers