Tempest Dreamweaver Holiday Event

DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Hey guys,

To celebrate the Holidays Tempest is doing a server wide event, we'll be handing out quite a lot of prizes in packs and coins for winners, I won't give too many clues about it, but you'll have to figure out hints and find Santa who is rumored to be visiting Dreamweaver at that time.

Ventrillo is recommended, the info will be passed out nearer the time.

With the illusionary stone and the geographic map, it's also a good opportunity for people from other servers to check out Dreamweaver and make some new friends and who knows you may even win a SoT b:chuckle

Happy holidays and hope to see you there!

Closer to the time of the event more information will be posted on the public section of our website *Click here for our website*http://tempest-dw.shivtr.com/

Dreamweaver server - 5pm server time
Sunday 21st December
DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
Post edited by DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Come join us for the event and along with the prizes you can sit on Dark's lap b:dirty
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It was a pretty cool event you guys did!
    I actually joined with my secret Dreamweaver toon :3 but I was too shy to talk on vent.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    It was a pretty cool event you guys did!
    I actually joined with my secret Dreamweaver toon :3 but I was too shy to talk on vent.

Meanie should've said hello! I was pretty busy though so didn't get to speak to everyone, we had a busy Santa rampaging across the map xD

Glad you liked the event, have to say a special thank you to the event team that ran it, dp, jen, momo, sun, pro, schecypoo, and everyone else that helped make it a fun one for everyone that took part. Hope you enjoyed the prizes, the fun, and the unity.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, it was quite busy! Awesome work to everyone that run the event. I don't think I've seen a server-wide event like this before. Something that doesn't involve PvP, at least.

Maybe I can visit again some other time b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hello, is there any video of this event somewhere?
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    hello, is there any video of this event somewhere?

Hey, nope I was on vent co-ordinating we had Morrier as our santa so there wasn't a video made.

I do have a Holiday catwalk and officer profiles video to finish recording though, should get that up sometime next week.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.