Skills being deleted?

Options
Rieco - Raging Tide
Rieco - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
So I thought I'd come back and check out this new update only to my surprise to find out that I'm missing 4 skills from my Aware of Vacuity skill tree, those being Nature's Barrier, Invigorate, Verdant Blessing and Mass Resurrection and yet for some reason I still have the Clear Thoughts skill.

Has anyone else experienced this loss of skills at all? I have no idea when the loss came because I haven't been on the game in a good year and they're quite an annoying set of skills to lose especially when you're taking on the role of the healer when there's no priest for things :/.
Post edited by Rieco - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So I thought I'd come back and check out this new update only to my surprise to find out that I'm missing 4 skills from my Aware of Vacuity skill tree, those being Nature's Barrier, Invigorate, Verdant Blessing and Mass Resurrection and yet for some reason I still have the Clear Thoughts skill.

Has anyone else experienced this loss of skills at all? I have no idea when the loss came because I haven't been on the game in a good year and they're quite an annoying set of skills to lose especially when you're taking on the role of the healer when there's no priest for things :/.

I just checked my mystic and I still have all those skills.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The skill learning system is a little bit different now. If you already have the skill learned, see under 'Learned Skills' when you press R.
    If not, are you sure that you did learn them at all? All skills you mentioned required a book. Never heard of skills just dissapearing. It sounds quite impossible but oh well..
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Rieco - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yeah I'm 100% sure I had those skills and yeah I used the books to learn them, some from the corona NPC from getting the points, I've checked my skill list and they're blanked out as I only have clear thoughts remanining, I did already use support though they just said "we do not have any influence over game decisions" and said to use the forums for some strange reason, which I guess means I'm not getting those skills back which is always great.
  • Rieco - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ok so just for anyone that cares, I've just gone onto the game again and took a look at the skill sheet and then looked at the skills level requirement and it says the level requirement is level 100...which is what must of actually deleted the skills from my character, I don't even know what to make of that and what ever reason the skill level requirement was increased...