sin wep

Options
CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary
CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Assassin
ok so on my assassin i have the ☆☆☆Adversity weapon wich i thought was the best one and i got it before i seen the ☆☆☆Chaos Crosser and to make it i need ☆☆☆Catastrophe Stinger wich i also didn't know existed .

the question is can i use the one that i have to get the one that i want ?
live to play
Post edited by CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You are better of not getting Chaos Crosser because its a mistake made by pwe that the forges are flipped with the chinese ones.

You cant get them when you have r9rr already and who knows what happens to people who are crafting them now, maybe they get erased or someting and replaced with Adversity. So yea dont keep your hopes too high.
  • CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i don't think that they will remove it because maybe some people have it
    and to find your weapon replaced with a weaker one wont be fun

hope a gm / mod will read this post and leave a msg
    live to play
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Options
    and to find your weapon replaced with a weaker one wont be fun

Basicly a huge increase of damage for an aps sin for those who dont want to spend a ****ton of coins trying to get 5aps with r8r is a neat thing you know.
    Also you can switch g12 stuff around to have more hp or def overall to survive even more.

I think Chaos Crosser are way better then the ones we have to be honest. But only for APS Sins, DPH sins not so much.
  • CyberAlex_RO - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Basicly a huge increase of damage for an aps sin for those who dont want to spend a ****ton of coins trying to get 5aps with r8r is a neat thing you know.
    Also you can switch g12 stuff around to have more hp or def overall to survive even more.

I think Chaos Crosser are way better then the ones we have to be honest. But only for APS Sins, DPH sins not so much.

man u have no idea what you are talking about do you ?
    how can u say that is only better for aps sins ?
    did u see the status on them u have 10 more attack lev on ☆☆☆Chaos Crosser and int

i am waiting for a gm / mod to answer because u don't know what you are saying
    live to play
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm sure there will be people that make the PWCN version of r9r3, because their's is a lot better than ours, especially if you can have the PWCN weapon and PWI armor. But what I want to know is what will happen to the people who get the PWCN gear, and possibly spend extra getting it?

Edit: wasn't aware of how many tokens r9r3 pwcn costed gg
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yea if your only at r9s2 and have like a 100 k tokens then go for it xD
    They are the best daggers I have ever seen.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    Options
    man u have no idea what you are talking about do you ?
    how can u say that is only better for aps sins ?
    did u see the status on them u have 10 more attack lev on ☆☆☆Chaos Crosser and int

yea because dph sins need int. im not saying its bad for dph sins im just saying that aps sins can get the most out of them.

Also i dont know how the calculations works but im not sure if losing 5-6% critrate holds of against gaining 5~10 attack level and 5~ dex.
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    yea because dph sins need int. im not saying its bad for dph sins im just saying that aps sins can get the most out of them.

Also i dont know how the calculations works but im not sure if losing 5-6% critrate holds of against gaining 5~10 attack level and 5~ dex.

5-6 crit at 90%+ base crit is negligible
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    xtoraah wrote: »
    5-6 crit at 90%+ base crit is negligible

There is no sin with 90% base that i know of.