The original pwi coding and devs

Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Sylen, does pwe still have the original coding to change the lvl up to 150 or was that lost long time ago back when raging tide first came around? Plus could ya mention bout rank 10
The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
Post edited by Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• scythecaster6
    scythecaster6 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    do we really need 10?b:shocked rrr9 is already insanely op enough.

And about level 150, isn't that why we have rebirth now?
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Basicly, rb system is just a cheap and a no brainer solution to not bring new higher level content into the game and bring up new areas for these monsters, quests etc to get to lv 150 (or 120 or whatever cap they would do) so they just let us rebirth ourselfs so we can faceroll the old content once again from lv 1.

Also Sylen said its impossible that new classes will come so.. yea theres that.
  • annoyingfurball
    annoyingfurball Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm going to assume so, since most private servers either max out at, or start new characters at, level 150.
    "Yes you have the right to your opinion and I have the right to think your stupid."
    "I hope you choke on skittles."
    "Watching Axis Powers Hetalia will not get you a 5 on you AP Euro test......but it should."
    "Tomorrow has been canceled due to lack of interest."
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rank 18 is out wow your way behind in times man rrr9 +12 Neauma Portal Set 2nd Reborn Fully Leveled thats Rank 18 do we really need higher i mean come on now theres nothing in the game that would be a challange at that point b:laugh
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    People are afraid of r10 since the moment r9 came out b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    World 2 is currently capped at 120, and all the the content there is in our files (client stuff, not server stuff) we have WORKING level 119 skills in our files as well, nothing for the new classes though
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • sylhoul
    sylhoul Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Oh come on.

If you don't get RRR10 how are the elite of the elite suppose to one shot the one shotters, one shotting the one shotters, who are one shot spawn killing some poor shot on his first shot in NW.

Save a new player from quitting. Put in RRR10 to add one more level of one shots.
    Bwahahahaa.

"There's always a bigger fish."
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    World 2 is currently capped at 120, and all the the content there is in our files (client stuff, not server stuff) we have WORKING level 119 skills in our files as well, nothing for the new classes though

I want to know more about this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.