Celeslord Summon option or npc for celestial culti

Options
rieihdius
rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Suggestion Box
Ok guys after playing this game for a lot of time (years) I finally got the Celestial culti glitch on one of my toons.
Yeah that one where you have a celeslord to kill and no way to summon him.

First to say that I already read about this problem, I found:

this

and this

and also this one

other one

and that one

My problem was just like the second link: I was doing culti with someone else, that person summon boss and the whole squad(rrr9+11/12 weapons) destroy the boss before Im able to turn quest (yeah the boss dies a second before I get quest to kill him)
Result: now I have a boss to kill that Im unable to summon.

I know that many here would say something like:
- Enter again and resummon: I can not do that since there is no option the resummon

- trash culti and redo: if quest fail, parent also fails, means doing all again. I would not mind to do it again but just like some of those post state and from info that other people said to me, culti can even get more glitched if I trash it.

-Wait until someone that need whatever full delta culti or the last part and is kind enough to invite you: this is the more accurate option and what Im doing now, but there is a big problem: not everyone do delta for that, the few people that do it on my server are already celestial and they do it with their factions and just for fragments.

So after all that wall of text here is my sugestion, even knowing that it would not help me, It could help someone who have the same problem on future if it gets implemented:

Why not make a quest on that totem npc inside happy valley to resummon the celeslord boss?
So if someone else gets that problem is able to just resummon those bosses and the npc that appears after they die.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't think you're able to trash a culti quest like this, so that isn't an option. And you can't resummon it, so your only real option is to join a full delta squad with someone else that is doing celestial culti.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't think you're able to trash a culti quest like this, so that isn't an option. And you can't resummon it, so your only real option is to join a full delta squad with someone else that is doing celestial culti.

Thanks for your reply. And indeed thats what im trying to do.

The reason why I put this on the suggestion Box is not really to fix the problem for me, is more to get at least the small chance that the people who is in charge of the game, or people who are in contact with them to notice this problem and maybe in a distant future fix it.

I've noticed that the developers have the ability to put quests that summon bosses, a good example of this are the vile bosses on warsong/lunar.

Celestial culti is the final step on the whole culti and is already long and hard enough. I found really sad that after all the effort it takes, culti can just get ruined by a small mistake or even lag. b:surrender