Where to level up after 100 -105

Options
Importcars - Sanctuary
Importcars - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Where to level up from 103 to 105? since the fcc's can't used hyperz stone anymore, been asking people around and they say "do the dialy everyday", once your done then how do you level up to get to 105?
Post edited by Importcars - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I was able to get 105 with about 8 months of botting in morai. The nonlazy way to do it is with 6 weeks of PV100
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    pheonix valley....
    toss in a few aeu and autoculti too
    how are you this lvl and not aware of this though? seriously not being aware of these things is a great way to get your account checked for being purchased.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    how are you this lvl and not aware of this though?

^This, seriously...b:surrender

PV spam is what you have to do, a lot of people are buying PV openers to lvl up faster.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Where to level up from 103 to 105? since the fcc's can't used hyperz stone anymore, been asking people around and they say "do the dialy everyday", once your done then how do you level up to get to 105?

PV or Phoenix Valley

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Phoenix_Valley

If you have multiple 100+ alts and a powerfull toon you can do it more than once per day if you manage to reset it. Or you can do it with other people.

Even if your toon is not so OP you can do it on squad once per day, is a nice amount of exp
    Also you can get 2 millions exp from morai pills (20 items per day).

One thing that I do is when im not playing, I left my main on autoculti on lvl 100+ mobs on a isolated place (usually momaganon)

• socean#3691
    socean#3691 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    U can always do convoy for 2 - 5 mill exp a day (depending on mob amount which is random). Convoy is something you have to be in pk mode to do though. It takes about 2 minutes of your time. You get the quest from convoy that spawns randomly and then you just kill the 1-2 hit mobs that spawn. The mobs do 0 dmg. Easy huge exp everyday.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    U can always do convoy for 2 - 5 mill exp a day (depending on mob amount which is random). Convoy is something you have to be in pk mode to do though. It takes about 2 minutes of your time. You get the quest from convoy that spawns randomly and then you just kill the 1-2 hit mobs that spawn. The mobs do 0 dmg. Easy huge exp everyday.

Just want to point out that for convoy, it's 2-3 minutes of your time if you're lucky. It's not guaranteed convoy will spawn right away. It's dependent on the "Sack of grain" item that people get from "Stronghold Assault" Primal Quest. I believe that it's a 10% chance each time, so know that in advance. You may be there for several minutes or even upwards to an hour if you're really unlucky. (I'm speaking from experience on it.) And as devapathpain mentioned, you do have to be in pk mode for it, so that's time just sitting there as a sitting duck waiting basically. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing. Just wanted to add a little more to what devapath mentioned about it. I have done the convoy and it's definitely a good source of xp and vitae. I just want to make sure you know fully what the cost can be of that.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • O_Kitiara_O - Archosaur
    O_Kitiara_O - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    b:shocked really? you can't use hypers in FC anymore? wow i'd never thought i'd see the day. lol

-has been gone the last year-
    icon is broken, im really a mysticb:pleased
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm told people are using hypered TT3-3 runs as a new makeshift FC, and that hypers do work there. Saw that sold on Morai a few times, but I don't know how effective it is. Botting on mobs in the Primal World also gives tons of xp (much more then the ones in Momaganon/Lothranis but the drops are worse - 750xp in primal vs 550 in Momaganon).
    Use Training Esotherica and Silk Worms to further boost longer autoculti XP gains, those hour long buffs (stackable for up to 4 hours) are ideal to use in conjunction with autoculti.

My BM is using some lvl 106 Momaganon mobs for the task, mainly because I still need coin more then XP for Project R.9.3 b:pleased
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    1 Free PV Token + Openers the Average properly geared person can solo about 6 Runs.
    1 Free PV Token (Shroud Order) + Openers 6 more runs.

So a normal person who has a set run pattern and Pots can probably run 12 runs a day.

The more hardcore players can run around 18 Runs per day from those 2 free tokens you get on a daily basis and utilize Silk-Worms for 1hr increased EXP.

Here is an Example Video of how I did it when I was leveling up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqmF1W6fVw0

Practice & Dedication + Fantastic EXP = 105, 105, 105

ALWAYS BUFF BEFORE HAND :D !!! Use a mystic's res buff &/or a resurrection scroll on your runs until you're confident you can do the runs without them - Its always a just in case thing -
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!