Casters+eliminate, LifeHunter, and cursed jail advice

Comments

• pachwenko
    pachwenko Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    and now tell me which CC skill works with tidal, and which defensive option works with 3spark subsea elimination

Wait for sin to throatcut then hit expel (if you can tank that long)
    If you are fighting a sin you should probably keep genie on full charge and wait for purify proc to run, or if you got archer buff can probably kite them anyways, LA and HA classes all have running skills to kite. If you can use AD and IG thats 17 seconds minimum you survived that you didn't before, and that is much better than not trying at all.

Honestly though, the best option if you aren't capable of killing a class or person then you should get a friend, or not fight them in the first place. 2 Diety sins cant really kill my barb who has +10 r9 with immac citrines, but after they exhaust my skills and charm I'm dead, doesn't mean they are good at all rather that they had an advantage. Just get your own advantage or come to forums and QQ :)

Sometimes your opponent just outclasses you in pvp, if you didn't die then what the hell would the fun be in pvp?
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just for thought :

25k pdef is about 85% damage reduction.

37575 pdef is 90% damage reduction (max pdef before new horizon expansion)
    79322 pdef is 95% damage reduction (max pdef after new horizon expansion)

5% doesn't seem like much but in that equation it means HALF damage, you go from receiving 10% of whatever damage to 5% of whatever damage (halfed).

In this expansion, BASE damage gets boosted by cards and multiplier from stats, Damage by using skill-cast (non normal attack) from passive, and a bit of constant from SKILL DAMAGE, also more chance for critting. There is also spirit but it nullifies each other if having the same amount.

Your def level is 43, endgame sins might have 200+ or much more than that ? means the sin will deal 150% more damage from his whatever damage, while if he crits that'd mean 300% (probably more cos sins have wolf emblem), and if he zerkcrit that'd mean 600%++ damage.

Now if you have max Pdef 95% reduction, you'd only receive 5% damage , BUT zerkcrit would amp that to x4, and will be 20% damage. You have 85% damage reduction, so you will receive 15% of whatever his base damage is, but with zerkcrit it's amped to 60% damage, and your defense will only reduce it by 40%.

More QQ :
    Sin's total invisibility is really broken, stealth should at least still visible like if a sin is stealthing in same squad, so we can still be alerted when he's making move or what's he gonna do. Or sin should leave footprints when stealthing :p

=====

Btw if there is an endgame sin with extreme gears willing to share his data (not your account, but your sin stats like dmg, str dex int con etc) , please post it here, I'd like to investigate how much damage does a super endgame sin really have b:thanks
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    pachwenko wrote: »
    Wait for sin to throatcut then hit expel (if you can tank that long)
    If you are fighting a sin you should probably keep genie on full charge and wait for purify proc to run, or if you got archer buff can probably kite them anyways, LA and HA classes all have running skills to kite. If you can use AD and IG thats 17 seconds minimum you survived that you didn't before, and that is much better than not trying at all.

Honestly though, the best option if you aren't capable of killing a class or person then you should get a friend, or not fight them in the first place. 2 Diety sins cant really kill my barb who has +10 r9 with immac citrines, but after they exhaust my skills and charm I'm dead, doesn't mean they are good at all rather that they had an advantage. Just get your own advantage or come to forums and QQ :)

Sometimes your opponent just outclasses you in pvp, if you didn't die then what the hell would the fun be in pvp?

if you dig up in this thread, i said the same thing

expel on your fastest hotkey and get out of there, tho expel is 1 time only use :-)

to keep purify to proc you will need not to be a one or twoshot :-)

AD+IG, u use it once, assassin elimination is every 15 seconds :-)

dig up in the thread i said the same thing, heavy AA on the sin :-)

i call BS on deity sin not killing your +10 barb, i saw deity sin oneshotting josd +12 barb with S set :-)

whats the advantage any class could have over sins in pvp?
    detect pots? ah well lets wait pw2 detect pots :-)

@freygin: i agree but base damage on PWI is not as much boosted as resistances values had been boosted from last patch, cause of the S card sets not really affordable on our version.

From what china devved we got pretty much 99% of the resistances boost but kind of the 60-70% of the base damage boost because of PWI needs to make profit upon S card sets.

random S cards 105x3 full dmg sin build has 35k base damage, with 90% crit rate thats pretty much like having 70k base damage + wolf emblem = 84k base damage <-that's the real base damage of a very endgame assassin.

3spark it? = 50% more damage damage = 126k base damage
    zerk it? = 252k base damage
    sage subsea? = 378k damage

last elimination hit? = 453k damage

pvp damage reduction = 113k damage

25k pdef = 17k damage

sin has 230+ atk lvls? (and thats the atk lvls a deity sin has), let's say 200 attack levels over your def levels = 51k damage <- thats what your cleric gets from a 3spark subsea elimination
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *snip*

>25k p.def
    >43 def lvl
    >but only 11k hp

I found your problem.

R9.3 sins have 180 ish attack levels on average, your defense levels are nothing compared to that.

R9.3 sins normally have mire on their genie.It's sad when i see clerics shard all pdef and have crappy HP, then wonder why they still die easily.

Never shard full ******. You sharded full ******. My genie can reduce pdef by about 50%, while they most i can reduce HP is by 10%. Obviously HP is very important, and the fact you neglected it is the reason you are dying. Your spirit may also be much lower than theirs.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Don't feed the obvious troll/flamebait. Just laugh at it and move on or completely ignore it in your responses to the thread.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lawl i started to play my sin in nws,

it happened that i took over half a team of r9r3 people (archer + archer + cleric + cleric + veno) having half of their spirit value (my sin spirit value is 400), clerics went down basically onehit despite plume shield and full buffs, archers after the double leap = dead, veno tried to purge me in the process but sage tidal ;)

b:shocked tich mi ur ways pls senpai b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited December 2014

nothing to teach about sin, its 3spark subsea elimination life hunter x 10 macro thats how you can faceroll everything lawl

yday some other sin (that has more sin-pvp experience than me by years) tried to pk me while i was doing dailies and i managed to kill him twice... i mean... sin is so easy to master and it's so easy to deal consistent damage with it even if not up-to-date...

with 3s subsea elimination on r9r3+10 cleric plume shield is depleted and charm is ticked, life hunter proceeds to 1shot ez pz, and this with no cards, no passives, 400ish spirit
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Must be some terrible clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nothing to teach about sin, its 3spark subsea elimination life hunter x 10 macro thats how you can faceroll everything lawl

yday some other sin (that has more sin-pvp experience than me by years) tried to pk me while i was doing dailies and i managed to kill him twice... i mean... sin is so easy to master and it's so easy to deal consistent damage with it even if not up-to-date...

with 3s subsea elimination on r9r3+10 cleric plume shield is depleted and charm is ticked, life hunter proceeds to 1shot ez pz, and this with no cards, no passives, 400ish spirit

Well, every single player on morai must be incompetent as hell then.
    Also, where's the videos of this proof at, you keep spouting how you faceroll everything like this, but no evidence provided.

I want to see how badly morai sucks so I can feel good about never actually moving there.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Also, where's the videos of this proof at, you keep spouting how you faceroll everything like this, but no evidence provided.

I want to see how badly morai sucks so I can feel good about never actually moving there.

~95% are but I am not. That's all that matters for me.

It's as usual a psychological problem. Most people are so used in overgeating others due to heavy CSing whenthe server was only shortly online that they didn't have to learn how to play. They could faceroll on their keyboards and still win. Now that they are getting aerious competition they just die like flies...simply cause they can't defend themselves via skill.

The blames on the defender. Not the attacker.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited December 2014

how am i supposed to be ready to record someone attempting to pk me while i am doing dailies,

eventho for that last encounter Joe pretty much witnessed it cause we were doing same daily quest

also i don't need to prove anything to you, honestly i don't really care if you believe it or not
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited December 2014
    how am i supposed to be ready to record someone attempting to pk me while i am doing dailies,
    Keep recording software running, press your hotkey (granted you placed it on a convenient key) and record? Not rocket science

eventho for that last encounter Joe pretty much witnessed it cause we were doing same daily quest
    And yet in the comment above he pretty much confirms 95% of morai is ****

also i don't need to prove anything to you, honestly i don't really care if you believe it or not
    "You can't see it but you have to believe it because I say it's that way"

So which is it, Morai players are **** or sins can roflstomp? Or both? b:avoid
    Soon™
  • Joe - Morai
    edited December 2014
    So which is it, Morai players are **** or sins can roflstomp? Or both? b:avoid

Morai isn't that bad, it's pretty much the same as on all the other server. The only dif. is that we lack some competitive players. We have dozens of end-game geared players that are all-time blue. You rarely see them in NW, only in TW mostly and thats it. Imagine that...end-game players that are only PvE...xDD that is so typical for the average european imho. But you can't help it.

So ofc the majority lacks PVP-experience. We are a PvE server...I guess the most PvE of all the PvE-Server.

PS: And ya, I witnessed the fight hot mentioned and he rolled that sin pretty easy tbh.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i tried to say this months ago cause i play tested it from both sides, but l was told to shut up and that i don't know how to play by the people who are supposed to be the nuetral arbiters of the forum. OPkossy and Tsy in particular were aggressive champions for trhe game and eager to insuilt and discredit me, but anyone with even half a brain can see these new sin skills are just massively out of wack and in 1v1 barbs have a disproportionate advantage. these new classes aren't gonna make things any better, cause if they're over-powered then they'll just be the new sins on the block. i would go further into this but honestly this game is pure money consuming trash spectacle and i don't care enough to keep trying to get the powers that be to realize a change is needed. just wanted to write this somy two favorite jock riders can see other people [most other people] can see through the bs smokescreen that is raised in defense of this game on the forums here.

PLEASE PW:

1. MAKE THE CLASSES BALANCED, FIX THE ONES YOU HAVE, NO NEED FOR NEW ONES

2. DEVELOP NEW GAME CONTENT THAT EXPANDS ON THE STORY OF PWI, NOT JUST FOR NEW SKILLS OR RACES

3. FIX THE GLITCHES YOU HAVE BEFORE PLACING NEW MECHANICS INTO THE GAME

4. FOR GOD'S SAKE LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYER BASE

5. FINALLY, HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS b:chuckle
  • Joe - Morai
    edited December 2014
    i tried to say this months ago cause i play tested it from both sides, but l was told to shut up and that i don't know how to play by the people who are supposed to be the nuetral arbiters of the forum. OPkossy and Tsy in particular were aggressive champions for trhe game and eager to insuilt and discredit me, but anyone with even half a brain can see these new sin skills are just massively out of wack and in 1v1 barbs have a disproportionate advantage. these new classes aren't gonna make things any better, cause if they're over-powered then they'll just be the new sins on the block. i would go further into this but honestly this game is pure money consuming trash spectacle and i don't care enough to keep trying to get the powers that be to realize a change is needed. just wanted to write this somy two favorite jock riders can see other people [most other people] can see through the bs smokescreen that is raised in defense of this game on the forums here.

PLEASE PW:

1. MAKE THE CLASSES BALANCED, FIX THE ONES YOU HAVE, NO NEED FOR NEW ONES

2. DEVELOP NEW GAME CONTENT THAT EXPANDS ON THE STORY OF PWI, NOT JUST FOR NEW SKILLS OR RACES

3. FIX THE GLITCHES YOU HAVE BEFORE PLACING NEW MECHANICS INTO THE GAME

4. FOR GOD'S SAKE LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYER BASE

5. FINALLY, HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS b:chuckle

You will notice that they fixed quite some glitches and bugs in the upcoming update, stay tuned.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i Tried To Say This Months Ago Cause I Play Tested It From Both Sides, But L Was Told To Shut Up And That I Don't Know How To Play By The People Who Are Supposed To Be The Nuetral Arbiters Of The Forum. Opkossy And Tsy In Particular Were Aggressive Champions For Trhe Game And Eager To Insuilt And Discredit Me, But Anyone With Even Half A Brain Can See These New Sin Skills Are Just Massively Out Of Wack And In 1v1 Barbs Have A Disproportionate Advantage. These New Classes Aren't Gonna Make Things Any Better, Cause If They're Over-powered Then They'll Just Be The New Sins On The Block. I Would Go Further Into This But Honestly This Game Is Pure Money Consuming Trash Spectacle And I Don't Care Enough To Keep Trying To Get The Powers That Be To Realize A Change Is Needed. Just Wanted To Write This Somy Two Favorite Jock Riders Can See Other People [most Other People] Can See Through The Bs Smokescreen That Is Raised In Defense Of This Game On The Forums Here.

Please Pw:

1. Make The Classes Balanced, Fix The Ones You Have, No Need For New Ones

2. Develop New Game Content That Expands On The Story Of Pwi, Not Just For New Skills Or Races

3. Fix The Glitches You Have Before Placing New Mechanics Into The Game

4. For God's Sake Listen To Your Player Base

5. Finally, Have A Merry Christmas B:chuckle

I Don't Care What You Say I Just Want To Play A Class That Use Schythe And I'm Excited About That.
    giphy.gif

• bloodedone87
    edited December 2014
    Morai isn't that bad, it's pretty much the same as on all the other server. The only dif. is that we lack some competitive players. We have dozens of end-game geared players that are all-time blue. You rarely see them in NW, only in TW mostly and thats it. Imagine that...end-game players that are only PvE...xDD that is so typical for the average european imho. But you can't help it.

So ofc the majority lacks PVP-experience. We are a PvE server...I guess the most PvE of all the PvE-Server.

PS: And ya, I witnessed the fight hot mentioned and he rolled that sin pretty easy tbh.

People are free to have end game gear and stay blue name.
    You cannot and have no right to judge them or try force them to go white name, red name or whatever colour.
    If some people find satisfaction to have end game gear just for PVE( which its not needed) I dont understand why some people like you are against that?
    If a player wants to get end game gear just to go and kill Kun Kun all day long its his choice to do so.
    giphy.gif

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014

His sin is pretty much endgame. And if he did what he was planning, he has a neuma portal set with +12 r9rr. Most people don't have that, so ofc he is able to tank a few r9rr's.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    His sin is pretty much endgame. And if he did what he was planning, he has a neuma portal set with +12 r9rr. Most people don't have that, so ofc he is able to tank a few r9rr's.

Cant have nuema portal with 400 spirit. Well you can but is quite unlikely. From the sound of it the sin has pretty basic cards with still ways to go on boundary level(passives included).
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited December 2014
    its r9r3+10 full dot g16 hat-cape weapon +12

+12 phys ornaments 105 101 100

random lvl 1 A-B cards, astral sky 5, low level passives, all primal attack skills doe

i dont get why people is judging an entire server's pvp gameplay level while spitting trash from a fake forum account, please link me your youtube channel or something DEMHEALSMAN
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited December 2014
    its r9r3+10 full dot g16 hat-cape weapon +12

+12 phys ornaments 105 101 100

random lvl 1 A-B cards, astral sky 5, low level passives, all primal attack skills doe

i dont get why people is judging an entire server's pvp gameplay level while spitting trash from a fake forum account, please link me your youtube channel or something DEMHEALSMAN

>Fake forum account
    Hi, have you read this thread in the quality corner section of the forums yet, I bet you haven't, have you? That's why I can't post from my main in the first place, apart that logging in this account is easier than the other.
    >But you said in that thread you would use your wizard's face!
    Yeah, that was months ago.

But I guess clicking a username, reading the url's "dblazen1" is too damn hard, oh wait, I could be some fake forum account, spooky.

>PvP related non-sense
    1. I've always said PvP is a sad case in PWI anyway

2. I don't record stuff because see point 1.
    2-1. Apart from the fact that i'm not active on PWI anymore, playing PWI makes me feel like a cripple currently at the moment

3. I am not the one stating I can roflstomp almost anyone and then continue to not provide any evidence of said case, also I don't have to nor can't because:
    3-1. See point 1.

>Why people are judging an entire server's pvp?
    Well, you're the one claiming 1 sin can basicly roflstomp the entire server, that says something about said server PVP state, no?

>Implying dreamweaver has good PvP
    Lol.
    Soon™
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited December 2014
    >Fake forum account
    Hi, have you read this thread in the quality corner section of the forums yet, I bet you haven't, have you? That's why I can't post from my main in the first place, apart that logging in this account is easier than the other.
    >But you said in that thread you would use your wizard's face!
    Yeah, that was months ago.

But I guess clicking a username, reading the url's "dblazen1" is too damn hard, oh wait, I could be some fake forum account, spooky.

>PvP related non-sense
    1. I've always said PvP is a sad case in PWI anyway

2. I don't record stuff because see point 1.
    2-1. Apart from the fact that i'm not active on PWI anymore, playing PWI makes me feel like a cripple currently at the moment

3. I am not the one stating I can roflstomp almost anyone and then continue to not provide any evidence of said case, also I don't have to nor can't because:
    3-1. See point 1.

>Why people are judging an entire server's pvp?
    Well, you're the one claiming 1 sin can basicly roflstomp the entire server, that says something about said server PVP state, no?

>Implying dreamweaver has good PvP
    Lol.

so let me help understand it, you do not experience any endgame PvP, hell you don't experience PvP at all, bloody hell you are not even active on this game

BUT

you spit sentences about PvP, PvPers and even servers that you never played' PvP quality.

seriously wat are you doing here little dblazed1, nothing to do here for you mate

The team i faced and killed in nation wars flag map was composed of more or less r9r3+10 g8 sharded: 2 archers 2 clerics and 1 veno.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited December 2014
    so let me help understand it, you do not experience any endgame PvP, hell you don't experience PvP at all, bloody hell you are not even active on this game

BUT

you spit sentences about PvP, PvPers and even servers that you never played' PvP quality.

seriously wat are you doing here little dblazed1, nothing to do here for you mate

The team i faced and killed in nation wars flag map was composed of more or less r9r3+10 g8 sharded: 2 archers 2 clerics and 1 veno.

>Implying I ever said I never PvP'd in any "kind of version" of PWI.

>Implying you even need to experience PvP to see the faults of others, it's called analyzing, try it.
    >BUT BUT MUH CANT ANALYZE AND THEN SAY SOMETHING IF YOU DONT DO IT YOURSELF EITHER

>Implying implications on said server PvP status isn't because you are the one making said server look bad by implying you can roflstomp them with your sin, which only shows the incompetence of said server.

Yep, ok.
    I applaud your flawless logic.

Regardless, i'll drop the subject before kossy comes and whips me again for derailing b:cry
    Soon™
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited December 2014
    >Implying implications on said server PvP status isn't because you are the one making said server look bad by implying you can roflstomp them with your sin, which only shows the incompetence of said server.

oooooor it only shows how unbalanced that class is!

but nope dblazed stated morai pvpers are trash, aknwoledge it and bow down to dblazed the pvp god
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• socean#3691
    socean#3691 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    People are free to have end game gear and stay blue name.
    You cannot and have no right to judge them or try force them to go white name, red name or whatever colour.
    If some people find satisfaction to have end game gear just for PVE( which its not needed) I dont understand why some people like you are against that?
    If a player wants to get end game gear just to go and kill Kun Kun all day long its his choice to do so.

That's lame u know anybody with endgame gear of that level did not farm it. A certain wizard in my server in Vindicate(everybody knows this wiz) is pve nub and really only tw. Every single expansion though he has the greatest of all gear. He makes the biggest and baddest of gear and doesn't pk lol so bad. He is pretty fail at pvp though so wtvr. If they have the right to gear up with end game gear for pve only then I have the right to talk about it. Ty :)
  • bloodedone87
    edited December 2014
    That's lame u know anybody with endgame gear of that level did not farm it. A certain wizard in my server in Vindicate(everybody knows this wiz) is pve nub and really only tw. Every single expansion though he has the greatest of all gear. He makes the biggest and baddest of gear and doesn't pk lol so bad. He is pretty fail at pvp though so wtvr. If they have the right to gear up with end game gear for pve only then I have the right to talk about it. Ty :)

Talk as long as you want but dont try in a way or another to make them to pvp if they dont want too.
    I dont like people that try tell others what to do, what gear to get and so on.
    You are free to get what kinda gear you want, so they are too.
    A person is free to get end game gear and go do TW, NW, PK.
    Another person is free to get end game gear and PVE all day.

Let me put it in another way:
    Who the hell are you or others to tell other people what they should do after obtaining end game gear?
    b:bye
    giphy.gif

• socean#3691
    edited December 2014
    Talk as long as you want but dont try in a way or another to make them to pvp if they dont want too.
    I dont like people that try tell others what to do, what gear to get and so on.
    You are free to get what kinda gear you want, so they are too.
    A person is free to get end game gear and go do TW, NW, PK.
    Another person is free to get end game gear and PVE all day.

Let me put it in another way:
    Who the hell are you or others to tell other people what they should do after obtaining end game gear?

You might think it hard to explain who I am, but it's easy I'm me :3 I am who will tell them they are just plain silly for end game gearing for pve. My only thought when I think of them is how silly they are. Spend money in game for killing something u don't need end game gear to beat. How bad at pve can u be? How silly is it that they can't think of players as mobs with a thought process? How silly is it that they are so simple minded that they could sit and 1 shot mobs or team up against bosses that don't ever change or do anything different all day.

I for one like a challenge. I for one find no joy in killing things that do the same thing everyday. I for one am not a pve only player as they are very simple minded I prefer to do pve(for lvl and gear) and pvp(for non repetitive challenge).

Hey, but I am me.
  • bloodedone87
    edited December 2014
    You might think it hard to explain who I am, but it's easy I'm me :3 I am who will tell them they are just plain silly for end game gearing for pve. My only thought when I think of them is how silly they are. Spend money in game for killing something u don't need end game gear to beat. How bad at pve can u be? How silly is it that they can't think of players as mobs with a thought process? How silly is it that they are so simple minded that they could sit and 1 shot mobs or team up against bosses that don't ever change or do anything different all day.

I for one like a challenge. I for one find no joy in killing things that do the same thing everyday. I for one am not a pve only player as they are very simple minded I prefer to do pve(for lvl and gear) and pvp(for non repetitive challenge).

Hey, but I am me.

You are you and they are they.
    Its not about being bad at pve. Has nothing to do with that.Its more about personal satisfaction.
    Their personal satisfaction to get end game gear and 1 shot mobs and team up against bosses that dont ever change.
    I dont understand why you got a problem with they way people chose to play a game. Its not like its affecting you in a way or another.
    THEY WANT END GAME GEAR FOR PVE ONLY AND THEY ARE FREE TO GET IT AS LONG AS YOU ARE TO GET IT FOR PVP.

In the end I want to thank you in the name of all PVE players for calling us simple minded( that was sarcasm in case you havent figure out).

Sorry for derailing the thread here.

giphy.gif

• socean#3691
    edited December 2014
    You are you and they are they.
    Its not about being bad at pve. Has nothing to do with that.Its more about personal satisfaction.
    Their personal satisfaction to get end game gear and 1 shot mobs and team up against bosses that dont ever change.
    I dont understand why you got a problem with they way people chose to play a game. Its not like its affecting you in a way or another.
    THEY WANT END GAME GEAR FOR PVE ONLY AND THEY ARE FREE TO GET IT AS LONG AS YOU ARE TO GET IT FOR PVP.

In the end I want to thank you in the name of all PVE players for calling us simple minded( that was sarcasm in case you havent figure out).

Sorry for derailing the thread here.

Im sorry, but u kind of have to be simple minded to enjoy killing same repetitive mobs everyday. It's like "tehehehehe I 1shot u for the billionth time bit and u couldn't do any about it tehehe".
  • bloodedone87
    edited December 2014
    Im sorry, but u kind of have to be simple minded to enjoy killing same repetitive mobs everyday. It's like "tehehehehe I 1shot u for the billionth time bit and u couldn't do any about it tehehe".

Its no use in talking to you anymore. You are the simple minded cause you dont understand that you have no right telling people what to do.
    Have a nice day.b:bye
    giphy.gif