Lossing coins

Options
Importcars - Sanctuary
Importcars - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
why did i lost my coins while DC? i sold my items at 1.3M each x7 =9,100,000 coins i should have in my inventory, but i dont see it so where did it go? it was on my alts char on catshop mode and this is not fair.. my alt was doing catshop for days and days to get coins now suddenly its gone after re-loging cuz of DC time really? i feel like i being scammed...pwi need to fix this for getting dc after sold any kind of items or stuff in the game.. it happened once but its not too much,so i let it go at first one this time is a lot so its my 2nd time.. if this is going continue on lots people will complain..
Post edited by Importcars - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My guess is you got big note in your inventory.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The above.

Coin is automatically converted to big notes based on your catshop's type and settings. Check your inventory and those settings first.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Importcars - Sanctuary
    Importcars - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    the note is 10m short 900k and its not on my iinventory.. I didn't recieve the coins after sold the iitem when I re-log in back after the maintenance..so where did went to?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    the note is 10m short 900k and its not on my iinventory.. I didn't recieve the coins after sold the iitem when I re-log in back after the maintenance..so where did went to?

You don't have to sell for 10m to get the notes. There have been catshop settings implimented a good while back that automatically convert excess coin into big notes when you go above a certain amount in catshop mode. People who don't notice those settings tend to not realize they have big notes and think their coin vanished.
    (Insert fancy image here)