Ranged weapons and stuff

Options
Fail_BM - Raging Tide
Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Archer
Looking at how outdated archer's guides are, I have a pair of question about their weapons.

1- Right now my archer is using Everfragrance (85 FC gold), sometimes it procs a debuff called slow, but at same time, every time slow procs it causes an autoattack, making it look like I hit twice per second. Now, does debuffs like Soul Shatter (I guess you can call it a debuff), spirit blackhole and Thunder Shocker triggers an autoshot too?

2- I see the weapons comparation is very updated, nothing has been changed sinse 2010. I would like to know which weapons are more effective (damage wise) when you compare R9, R9r, G16 and morai G15 and nirvana G15, can anyone elaborate this for me?
Post edited by Fail_BM - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    1- You don't actually have an additional auto-attack. It's just an animation to let you know the debuff has occured. Same thing happens with the visible "hit" from spirt blackhole and other such debuffs.

2- In very general terms of damage output and from worst to best.
    Nirvana G15
    Morai G15
    R9
    R9 recast + Nirvana G16
    R9 third cast

Your add-ons will matter a good deal for the Nirvana and Morai weapons but this is generally how they stack up against each other.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Yeah OPKossy is right on with the bottom to top damage wise on those weapons. The add's on g15 niv vs g15 morai vs base r9 will vary on the random add's of niv and morai. If throw in cost vs benefit you could probably throw warsoul weapons in there as well they are far cheaper than r9.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz