New Staff

Options
c44102
c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Suggestion Box
Honestly it needs to happen. We need active Gm's. We need faster responces on our tickets. I know my post well get moved like every other ones does to where no one will see it like always because thats the only staff pwi has and to try to keep everyone from agreeing. So they have made like a million areas to shove our posts to so noone will see them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    Honestly it needs to happen. We need active Gm's. We need faster responces on our tickets. I know my post well get moved like every other ones does to where no one will see it like always because thats the only staff pwi has and to try to keep everyone from agreeing. So they have made like a million areas to shove our posts to so noone will see them.

Ahahahahahaha... keep on dreamin'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The GM don't know the game, that's the real issue, have you see the live stream for Extra Life? He had no clue which server was PVP or PVE and when you know that we have only 8 servers it's lame that they don't know that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • c44102
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Ahahahahahaha... keep on dreamin'

Really dude so instead of trying to fix the problem you just laff.... Well pwi does get all types of people but thanks for using your ingame name on arch ill laff back when u want a invite to a squad ... GF
    The GM don't know the game, that's the real issue, have you see the live stream for Extra Life? He had no clue which server was PVP or PVE and when you know that we have only 8 servers it's lame that they don't know that.

See thats the problem we need new GM's people who know the game and want to be a part of it. Not just the ones that stand back do nothing not know anything and get paid. We need people who actualy know the game as a whole not just a few parts of the game also. We need more support members for tickets waiting days for a ticket to get wrote back sucks then u have to write them back and wait longer. All around we need more people. People who want the jobs and will be good at it not the ones we currently have.
  • Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Tickets are handled in a more than reasonable timeframe.

The response time is based on how much the players are QQing to them.
    The player base needs to know when and when not to send tickets to help reduce the response time for problems that are worthy of being read.

Also, you want GMs to respond to tickets faster and you also want them to enter the game and interact with the players? I think you're asking too much.

tl;dr Hire more staff to cater to the QQing noobs of a dying game? GL
  • c44102
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Tickets are handled in a more than reasonable timeframe.

The response time is based on how much the players are QQing to them.
    The player base needs to know when and when not to send tickets to help reduce the response time for problems that are worthy of being read.

Also, you want GMs to respond to tickets faster and you also want them to enter the game and interact with the players? I think you're asking too much.

tl;dr Hire more staff to cater to the QQing noobs of a dying game? GL

Well some of my personal tickets take 3 days + to answer thats not reasonable!!! Then u have to write them back because most the time its a Automated responce and then you have to wait even longer to get a actual person to write u back. This way u get a real responce about your ticket. So if that is reasonable to you well u have real pactance but to the rest of us we dont wanna wait for something that can be a easy fix take a week + to get done.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well some of my personal tickets take 3 days + to answer thats not reasonable!!!
    Omg no, 3 whole days for a response from an MMO publisher support staff?
    3 days is an amazing response time, especially given the amount of trivial, nonsense tickets that get submitted and they have to sort through. There's many companies outside the gaming world that take much longer to respond to actual real problems. Not to mention getting slower, automated replies from newer, much larger profile MMO's.

They're not going to hire any amount of new staff, either. PWI is over 6 years old now. Its peaked and on the decline (no, I am not a prophet of doom, it still has some life, but on a steady decline now). It's simply the way it is, with a slew of new competition out now and on the horizon, PWE themselves having newer titles to focus on, PWI getting more and more dated, it makes very little sense to hire more staff to cater to people who think a couple days wait is ludicrous and unreasonable.
  • c44102
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Omg no, 3 whole days for a response from an MMO publisher support staff?
    3 days is an amazing response time, especially given the amount of trivial, nonsense tickets that get submitted and they have to sort through. There's many companies outside the gaming world that take much longer to respond to actual real problems. Not to mention getting slower, automated replies from newer, much larger profile MMO's.

They're not going to hire any amount of new staff, either. PWI is over 6 years old now. Its peaked and on the decline (no, I am not a prophet of doom, it still has some life, but on a steady decline now). It's simply the way it is, with a slew of new competition out now and on the horizon, PWE themselves having newer titles to focus on, PWI getting more and more dated, it makes very little sense to hire more staff to cater to people who think a couple days wait is ludicrous and unreasonable.

Its a multi million dallor company for them not to hire more staff to cater to all there games is a joke. They get plenty of money from each game daily to be able to do this and it wont even hurt them at all.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    they answer tickets in 2-3 work days.
    if u send ticket on Friday then they might answer on Tuesday/Wednesday (then ya of course its 5/6 days)

For me sometimes they answer on next day. maybe not always the positive response, but at least they answer.
  • c44102
    edited November 2014
    Options
    they answer tickets in 2-3 work days.
    if u send ticket on Friday then they might answer on Tuesday/Wednesday

For me sometimes they answer on next day. maybe not always the positive response, but at least they answer.

Atleast for u its a real answer for me most the time its a automated answer and sometimes has nothing at all to do with my ticket its self. We need more people atleast active Gm's in game that know about the game and what is going on currently not just past stuff that has happen have Gm set for Servers this way theres Gm active always i know in the start it will be a bit over welming but after a few months after everyone gets used to them being there it will get easier.
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Its a multi million dallor company for them not to hire more staff to cater to all there games is a joke. They get plenty of money from each game daily to be able to do this and it wont even hurt them at all.
    Unreasonable expectations from faceless large companies always fall short. Ranting about having to wait a couple days for a response is a bit of a joke and the wait for it doesn't hurt you at all.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    In the years I've been playing PW I think I've sent in five tickets, all of which had to do with Zen purchases sans one and that was the marriage rewards. It has taken less than 24hrs, to as much as seven work days depending on the severity of the issue. Each ticket I've sent in I have given specific information, times, amounts, and anything I can think that might be helpful. I always get an automated response within an hour then the ticket is resolved within the time frame I mentioned above. I'm never mean, aggressive, or vulgar in my tickets and think their response is quite acceptable.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Atleast for u its a real answer for me most the time its a automated answer and sometimes has nothing at all to do with my ticket its self. We need more people atleast active Gm's in game that know about the game and what is going on currently not just past stuff that has happen have Gm set for Servers this way theres Gm active always i know in the start it will be a bit over welming but after a few months after everyone gets used to them being there it will get easier.

I get the impression from your posts u send tickets often, maybe when u get an automated u should leave it some time? Its fairly standard for most companies to send an automated reply, its more to ackownledge that they have received ur ticket. If u then send another, it slows down ur original one, it a vicious circle. Send a ticket and wait for a human to answer u before u spam them again.

Like the dude before me in 6 years ive sent like 4 tickets in and all but one was answered within a couple of days, one took a week to resolve but a person had responded to me within that time. I cant fault them.
  • c44102
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So i guess none of u want active GM's then ? I would get the people who dont care or just wanna make things harder then need be to write on here. Anyways not counting the people already listed before this part of the post who are agenst us getting active Gm's Who all wants them ? Personaly ide love to see active gm's daily it would cut down on alot of the bs drama in wc. And well then we might actualy get Gm events ive done those in other places they was fun. We had a kill gm event here once the gm told me they would do 3-4 a month after that but it was a never again thing
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Of course active gm's are needed, but thing is they aren't gonna do that. They ignore forums, they ignore tickets, if they show up in game they ignore world chat. And when i say they ignore tickets, i am now 100% sure about that, i sent a ticket not so long ago, and answer was nowhere near close to solving problem they just literally made something up. I don't know how to wake them up to be honest, maybe if everyone would start posting tickets with same problems they would be interested, but if you will try to do something alone then you don't stand a chance~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So i guess none of u want active GM's then ? I would get the people who dont care or just wanna make things harder then need be to write on here. Anyways not counting the people already listed before this part of the post who are agenst us getting active Gm's Who all wants them ? Personaly ide love to see active gm's daily it would cut down on alot of the bs drama in wc. And well then we might actualy get Gm events ive done those in other places they was fun. We had a kill gm event here once the gm told me they would do 3-4 a month after that but it was a never again thing
    Who would want to be an active GM?
    Look at the way the couple of staff members here on the forums are treated. They get lashed out at, abused, called names, every trivial QQ people have thrown at them when its out of their control.
    It was the same way when GMs were active in game. Who wants to be on call for the QQ and trivial whims of every moron who wants to voice his displeasure with PWE?
    WC is bad enough now without GMs:
    "GM's fix your laggy game" even though they are only one lagging
    "GM's change xx back to yy" even though you have no power to do so
    "GM's babysit these people in WC cause I'm offended"
    "GM's fix economy" even though they can't
    "GM's revert FC" even though they cant
    "GM's do this, GM's do that"
    This kind of **** goes through WC now, with no GM presence. Imagine the floodgates if people had ready access to contact GM's. Or how a few GM's are supposed to filter through the constant noise of this coming at them.

They don't need WC babysitters. There's a blacklist (granted it probably should be extended :P) People complain about Dreamweaver WC drama all the time, but I don't see most of it cause its the same repeat offenders most of the time and I have them blacklisted. Sure, go ahead and report people who cross the line with racial and other things like that. But the mindless drama doesn't need a babysitter.

GM events....sure that would be nice, if we could get through them without all the idiots on soapboxes who take the advantage to QQ over everything that's bothered them the last 5 years or complain the entire time that a GM is doing an event and not 'fixing the economy' or whatever else they want.
    I'm not saying they shouldn't try, but its a really thankless job and frankly, I wouldnt want to do it and don't blame anyone for not wanting to. An MMO crowd is one thats near impossible to please.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Look at the way the couple of staff members here on the forums are treated. They get lashed out at, abused, called names, every trivial QQ people have thrown at them when its out of their control.
    It was the same way when GMs were active in game. Who wants to be on call for the QQ and trivial whims of every moron who wants to voice his displeasure with PWE?
    This kind of **** goes through WC now, with no GM presence. Imagine the floodgates if people had ready access to contact GM's. Or how a few GM's are supposed to filter through the constant noise of this coming at them.

They don't need WC babysitters. There's a blacklist (granted it probably should be extended :P) People complain about Dreamweaver WC drama all the time, but I don't see most of it cause its the same repeat offenders most of the time and I have them blacklisted. Sure, go ahead and report people who cross the line with racial and other things like that. But the mindless drama doesn't need a babysitter.

GM events....sure that would be nice, if we could get through them without all the idiots on soapboxes who take the advantage to QQ over everything that's bothered them the last 5 years or complain the entire time that a GM is doing an event and not 'fixing the economy' or whatever else they want.
    I'm not saying they shouldn't try, but its a really thankless job and frankly, I wouldnt want to do it and don't blame anyone for not wanting to. An MMO crowd is one thats near impossible to please.

Well that's true people constantly whine about stuff and always will every day in every game but that doesn't mean they have to abandon game for that, all they need to do just like in almost every mmo, log in be active and do what they have to do. Funny how people are complaining about economy when they are responsible for it, it's not like GM comes in and starts selling gold for 4mil. For FC yes we had a broken version of it now it is working fine and even if they can revert it it's a bad idea. Laggy game for a lot of people who complain it is possibility it's pwi fault because there are multiple threads that talk about servers being laggy or even can't log in, personally i don't lag or ever bother complaining to GM. But i would agree to people who say that world chat need's to b looked at once in a while because seriously it's disgusting to watch have to BL lot's of people because of that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
  • c44102
    edited November 2014
    Options

Well alot of people would be a gm but i think they should be tested to see how well they know they game.Personaly I think the first 3-6 months might be a lil rough but would smooth down by then. And i would love to be a GM get to laff about stuff not have to work on constent dailys and gear. I think it would be a blast once everyone got used to having a active GM
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Man

At first I was all ready to agree with this knowing how much PWE overworks it's staff.

Then it turns out this is just another QQ thread in disguise as what's actually a legitimate concern. That seriously sucks. :|

Anyways, if you know your thread is gonna get moved, post it in the right section from the start. The forum has more than one section for a reason and people like you are the very reason why the other sections of the forums are declining.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • c44102
    edited November 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Man

At first I was all ready to agree with this knowing how much PWE overworks it's staff.

Then it turns out this is just another QQ thread in disguise as what's actually a legitimate concern. That seriously sucks. :|

Anyways, if you know your thread is gonna get moved, post it in the right section from the start. The forum has more than one section for a reason and people like you are the very reason why the other sections of the forums are declining.

Kossy i put it in the general area to try and get more people to agree with it. It was ment for u guys to get help but it did turn in to something else. All and all you guys do need more help and we do need active GM's. The company should do this honestly it would be a all around better thing for pwi and well all of its games if they al had active gms for each server and more staff.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Who knows how it is in pwe, example with other game: i haven't played -that name is censored because it is and you shouldn't be using it anyways even if it weren't filter circumvention- for long time and wanted to log in to see how things are there, but forgot either password or log in so contacted support, got polite and honest answer in about an hour, and you could clearly see that they read the ticket. And some other MMO's i have seen GM's come to game do what they do like events and other kinds of nonsense (like spawn oversized boss in middle of town n get ppl to kill it and whatnot) But they completely ignored player's didn't bothered answering or anything and ppl were happy with that, game works gm's doing nonsense everyone happy.Personally i don't care what they do i just play and enjoy game unless it breaks on something for me that need's to be reported.
    Now pwi...you send a ticket, takes ages for a response which is either copy paste we don't care or like some said automated answer.
    What they did wrong to have ton's of tickets that they can't bother answering all so they just do that nonsense instead? I could guess:
    1. Not enough staff which means they need to hire more
    2. The staff are just not good enough or just slow working and may need a replacement. Because if you can't do the job given to you means you are getting payed for doing half the job.
    3. They hired staff but again probably not enough and just abuse the hell out of the current one's and they just can't keep up with everything meaning people will complain you like it or not, and they will keep that complaining until things are fixed. But of course they will find something else.
    4. They could just simply not be bothered fixing anything by going ''maybe later, and later, next time, tomorrow'' and so the work stacks up leaving lots of people complain and they get buried in tickets and no more time to do everything (who knows could be a possibility)
    Well whatever pwe is doing wrong with staff or staff doing something wrong they need to change that because there will be endless QQ threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Kossy i put it in the general area to try and get more people to agree with it.
    That's the problem that's caused the decline of every other forum section. People constantly and consistently putting things that belong elsewhere in General Discussion leads to more and more people ignoring every other forum section because why check anywhere else when everyone only posts in General?

Doesn't help that the general forum populace has declined as well which makes places that aren't visited seem even more empty by comparison. :/

It was ment for u guys to get help but it did turn in to something else. All and all you guys do need more help and we do need active GM's. The company should do this honestly it would be a all around better thing for pwi and well all of its games if they al had active gms for each server and more staff.

Eh fair enough. Like I said, the lack of staff that the company has is disturbing and it shows because in general almost all of their staff members are massively overworked. Which totally kills their ability to do things they're supposed to be able to do to the best of their ability and hampers motivation, among other things.

Problem is, as much as I despise the model their bosses are choosing to use (attempting to force as much work as possible on as few people as they can get away with having) I... really don't think they'll change it even if it makes everything suffer since they seem to pretty obviously want to max out short term stuff and then move on to the next cow. What's worse, even if the staff members that view the forums agree with them needing more... they're not the ones who make that call and taking it to their bosses (assuming they haven't already) is probably gonna just get them shot down.

It seriously sucks and I hate that PWE as a company chooses to do that to their employees. And every one of us playing their games suffers as a result of this choice.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well, if it's company that uses few people for many tasks and not hiring more then i guess nothing can be changed at all by anyone but themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Working on Something for this.

PWI should look into an Events Manager for each game / Area.
    Im gonna keep my eye on this for now. Can we please leave with the QQ mind I read all the threads and my head is gettin soft from reading all that.

Thanks,

EDIT: I have logged this now!