Unable to access the Support page, NEED GM HELP!

Michiiko - Lost City
Michiiko - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Support Desk
Hello, I've been in desperate mode for the last month and a half...
I've sent a ticket to PWi about this but they have never responded to my e-mail. b:cry

Here is the issue, on this account, I can't enter the Support page... I can connect on other accounts, with my alt or my sister's account, yet with this specific account I can't log on. Everytime I try, on Mozilla Firefox, it says "Incorrect Redirecting", on Google Chrome, it says the same but spawns an error. On Arc, it says only gibberish, again with the Redirecting issue...

Has this ever happened to you? I can't summon anymore tickets at them because not only are they not replied, they also tell me the tickets are multiplying.

This happened when I changed my e-mail address with them, and truth be told, when it was changed, I've got a notification on my phone, while I was at work, that my e-mail had been **** and someone tried to log to that e-mail. What that leads you to think? The GM's used my e-mail to **** for info? They were the only ones knowing my email... but it's weird to think they would do that. But truth be told THEY ARE NOT REPLYING TO ME.
I don't want to enter a paranoid loop... I just want to be finally able to access the Support page on my account... Can anyone, PLEASE, help me?

I live in Portugal, so I can't telephone to the Call Center, believe me I've tried, didnt work. What bugs me too, is that I have invested money on this game, and now it's doing me this!! -.-

Thank you all very much and god bless.

Best regards,

Michiiko
Post edited by Michiiko - Lost City on

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Not a whole lot people can do for you on the forums - the mods aren't in support and as far as I know don't have direct lines to them. In short, this is the wrong tree to bark up at...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Use the link in my signature to send them an e-mail. Explain what's going on there and they should be able to help you out.
    (Insert fancy image here)