Mourning

Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Etherblade (West)
another great thread has died today, thanks kossy
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• katharinekat
    katharinekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No fun anymore. b:cry

Oh well, another couple months and similar thread will appear, I already lost count with these threads with this same drama.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    another great thread has died today, thanks kossy
    You're welcome! b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    what are your guys thoughts on that new taylor swift song? it came on the radio on the drive home today and I haven't stopped listening to it since

but I've got a blank space baaaaaaby, and I'll write your name
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i think i dont want to watch that video again.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I raise formal protest regarding Kossys actions. By locking threads like that you force poor things to take the drama to WC, which puts some of us in disadvantage to keep up with it.

When Defiance member sees the effort to make alt called "NemsisTards" and levels it to lvl 10 to WC we ought to offer the courtesy and follow the insults to come. I personally would of gone with NemTards as it would of looked far better and even sounded better pronounced, not to mention one now has to question if somebody ran into letter limitation or if they are simply illiterate. If something is worth trolling its worth trolling right.

Ps. So its gonna be forever or its gonna go down in flames...
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    'Cause we're young and we're reckless. We'll take this way too faa-ar. It'll leave you breathless or with a nasty scaa-ar!
    /o/
    \o\
    <o/
    \o>
    \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katharinekat
    edited November 2014
    I raise formal protest regarding Kossys actions. By locking threads like that you force poor things to take the drama to WC, which puts some of us in disadvantage to keep up with it.

When Defiance member sees the effort to make alt called "NemsisTards" and levels it to lvl 10 to WC we ought to offer the courtesy and follow the insults to come. I personally would of gone with NemTards as it would of looked far better and even sounded better pronounced, not to mention one now has to question if somebody ran into letter limitation or if they are simply illiterate. If something is worth trolling its worth trolling right.

On the contrary to common belief, this wasn't of my doing, I'm too poor to afford teles for such spam. b:surrender

Buy hey, I can take credit for it too if you don't believe me since it seems to be annoying enough for you to specifically mention here.

Hai rixoth too, how does it feel like being another kid arguing? I likes you, so here honey, have some attention. b:dirty
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    On the contrary to common belief, this wasn't of my doing, I'm too poor to afford teles for such spam. b:surrender

Buy hey, I can take credit for it too if you don't believe me since it seems to be annoying enough for you to specifically mention here.

Hai rixoth too, how does it feel like being another kid arguing? I likes you, so here honey, have some attention. b:dirty

> Nobody mentions you
    > You come deny accusations against you
    > top kek

I made a joke while mocking something I found absurd. Its on the same tier as certain somebody texting sid pooface insults, you just cant take them seriously.

Ps. You can tell me when its over, mhmm, if the high was worth the pain...
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Being a 25 yeard old kid does feel kind of nice thanks for asking. b:pleased foreeeever young, i want to be forever youngggg.
    No one was talking to you tho but you HAD to have a go at it xD

Let it gooooo, let it gooooo.

That song is still stuck in my head Sami.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katharinekat
    edited November 2014
    Ps. You can tell me when its over, mhmm, if the high was worth the pain...

I'm hiiiiigh all the tiime, and typing random shizs here is free entertainment.

Anyhow, you have my respect for fixing your drama problem, suprised me actually. Byebye drama, was fun while it lasted. b:thanks