Banquet Reservation, stuck for ever?

Options
Layali - Harshlands
Layali - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Quality Corner
Some years ago I bought 2 Banquet Reservations, why 2? Because i was thinking to give one to my husband to do the banquet event, my bad I didn't read you can not trade them. So long story short, I ended up with this 2 banquet reservations in my bags, taking 2 bag slots.
They do not drop on death, they are unable to discard, be sold, traded or even put into account stash, which is good.
But when you try to discard on the PWI Promotion Agent, this NPC does not discard the item neither...
So, once u bought this item, if you do not have a way to use it, you loose one (or in my case two) bag slots for ever.
Customer Support said that's not an area where they have any saying, and suggested I bring it over here for discussion. May be we can find a way to get a solution. b:surrender
Post edited by Layali - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The GM should be able to remove it from your inventory. That's just stupid.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,851 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Same problem here.

Sad responce as the GM or Suport staff who delt with my reply had NO idea what I was talking about or in fact what they where talking about!

Would be nice to know something can be done about this as its takin up my safe. This item can be removed it will just take a bit of editing your bank slots. Clearly something the Suport staff know little about. Im sure many people are in the same boat regarding this as well.
  • Layali - Harshlands
    Layali - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The bad thing is I can not even try to contact a GM anymore, because now everytime I try the GM button it takes me to the web site, and /GM only works if you are stuck, so i will have to get my self stuck somewhere to see if i can get help lol
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The bad thing is I can not even try to contact a GM anymore, because now everytime I try the GM button it takes me to the web site, and /GM only works if you are stuck, so i will have to get my self stuck somewhere to see if i can get help lol

That button hasn't worked for..... a very very long time regardless. :/

You'll have to try and push the issue via tickets, unfortunately.
    (Insert fancy image here)