Veno or Mystic R9 Gear?

Options
cira1818
cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
I am saving up for r9 for 1 toon but honestly i am tied between my veno and my mystic for getting r9. I love playing both classes i do most daily stuff but the here ans there TW and whenever i have time NW. My veno is my all time favorite and first ever class i ever plaid but my mystic is crazy strong and does epic in TW even in low refine r8. Either way both will get the r9 wepon the question is who gets the armor, i plan to go full max r9 not just stage 1 b:surrender
1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    cira1818 wrote: »
    I am saving up for r9 for 1 toon but honestly i am tied between my veno and my mystic for getting r9. I love playing both classes i do most daily stuff but the here ans there TW and whenever i have time NW. My veno is my all time favorite and first ever class i ever played but my mystic is crazy strong and does epic in TW even in low refine r8. Either way both will get the r9 wepon the question is who gets the armor, i plan to go full max r9 not just stage 1 b:surrender

I vote for your veno...for the highlighted reason that you mentioned above. If that class is your favorite, then why not? b:laughb:victory

Just my feelings on the matter. b:cute
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • cira1818
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Just always have some kind of soft spot for your first toon, have had her sense early 2010 b:cute but the mystic has wedged its way up there
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mystic can do more with the armor as they're more of a tank class. Veno can get by in G16 just fine.
  • cira1818
    edited November 2014
    Options
    b:chuckle very true, she has almost a complete set of awakened archangel set with morai shards, just got mystic r9 sleeve mold in a ws run ~
  • Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver
    Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I also have a veno and a mystic, and i was just like you when i was making my R9. Once i like more veno, i did for her and i can tell i very very regret. Today i would pick mystic for many reasons, but special for 2: my veno was pretty good with g16 armor already and my mystic is pretty much stronger. Someday i may go R9 for her too b:surrender
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I play neither class, i can tell you what i see around me.

R9 3rd cast well refined mystics = bane of my existence, they do not stay down no matter how many times you kill them in nw, tw.

Mystics with good gear, refines, can solo any instance in the game at a crazy speed, that other classes would have a harder time with.

Veno hercs, pimped out, keep agro over my +12 r9 3rd cast axes in delta. Hercs, veno pets can get awesome strong now, though none of the venos i know are inclined towards soloing instances like a sin/bm might be.

If you go with mystic, you can solo the harder instances and over time make the veno r9 to.
  • cira1818
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My veno can solo things now and do some crazy hits, maybe someday could do something but if anything i would want the ring and weapon, i have both a nix and herc ( presents from my husband ) but in NW their is 1 veno no one tries to hit she/he is just insanely strong! 1 hit everything and health barely moves x~x but at the same time watching mystics do destroying things without without even batting an eye, i think i am leaning to the mystic but i see a lot of potential in her.
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My wiz I started it when game first launched and I took a break from it for a couple years.So then I done lvled a few other toons to 100 before the wiz.Now I finally got it to RA1,but my other arcane toon a psy(psy's are just so awesome)I done RA2'ed it,got it over 101,all skills saged (accept for aqua and spirit blast) along with celestial skills,spent a lot of good coin on it..so if I go r9 eventually it may be my psy because its insance dmg,fast attacks and almost every skill a psy has is worth a cast..and fast.

Long story short im trying to say go with mystic because they have just more options,uses,etc..yeah a veno has purge...wow purge :/