r8rr

Options
Father_gold - Sanctuary
Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Assassin
so seeing as we are getting an extra add on each piece of gear, does that now mean getting a fair amount of aps on the 2 piees that can have it will be more realistic to target?

i know aps is basically dead in pvp, but it still has its applications. I fell i can attempt the more expensive aps set now and keep g16 for skill-spamming.
Post edited by Father_gold - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Is there a link for the new armor and their stats? I know r8rr is suppose to come but I haven't seen any data yet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    That is totally dependent on if interval is one of those available add's.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    correct me if i am wrong but...

from what i can recall astrelle already psoted the stats on r8s3 that is gonna come out and for sins it was jsut higher base stats and non changed addons. From what it looks like now u can't transfer the adds from s2 to s3 :(

So if u wanna invest in r8s3 i'd it's like investing in r8s2 with higher base defence(it will be as hard as it was to get -int stats)

not sure if renember that correctly as said but am 90% sure that's how it's suposed to be.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    Options
    yeah higher base defenses and no new adds, BUT each piece gets one extra add for a total of 4 adds instead of three, which pretty much ups the chances of landing with -int and double -int on feet or chest chances. i just dont know how much better the odds are with the extra add. too lazy for all that archer math, just want to see if that would make spending resources on r8rr based -int set worth the effort.
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Id say its totally worth it, but we will have to wait and see just how much of the new instance it takes to roll/reroll. b:laugh Gave me a good reason to stop rerolling my boots thank god
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Id say its totally worth it, but we will have to wait and see just how much of the new instance it takes to roll/reroll. b:laugh Gave me a good reason to stop rerolling my boots thank god

that is a damned good point because here i am mistakenly thinking im gonna be using NW tokens to reroll the gear. i don't think they will add the new mats to the forges and the new instances are limited in how many times you can do them daily. it would be a shame if re-rolling were to be made that difficult.

r8r doesnt even compare to r999 or even g16 in the regard of attack levels and stuff. they are just adding an add and buffing base stats but that doesn't compare to att levels and +100 dex....b:sad