Who's having issues (lag, dc, can't connect)

2»

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2014
    xpookyx wrote: »
    When lots of people from all over the world, have the same trouble at the same time, just with THIS game. I dont think its a "check your net" trouble.

And yes, maybe (or maybe not) its not a pwi server issue, but its a pwi issue, since CUSTOMERS cant reach the pwi business.

Its like you had a McDonalds on a street, but the street is blocked by a truck. Yes, its not your truck, yes, its not your street, BUT YOUR MCDONALS IS EMPTY.
    So what would you say to your customers??? "Please, call townhall to repair unblock the street" cause you, the customer cant reach the restaurant,
    or should be THE AFFECTED BUSINESS, WHO SHOULD DO ITS BEST TO FIX THE TROUBLE.

A 500m year company i think that have more possibilities to be heard by ISPs than a guy claiming he cant play a game, dont you think?
    catshop177 wrote: »
    having same issue.
    archo server.
    read the lag sticky thread under tech area, applied discharge method, still doesn't work
    b:surrender
    It's like you guys completely forget about the vast expanse of the internet that lies in between you and your data's destination. It doesn't get there by magic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    For someone who's claimed to have read what I said... your responses to me have been screaming the exact opposite. :/

The OP is a raging idiot. He won't read your replies because it makes him sound wrong and as he's the King-of-Whateverville he just can't take the criticism.

To the OP.

Stop behaving a like a child who got their toy taken and focus on the problem instead of shooting **** allover like a sarcastic ****. But your brain won't process this so... Moving on.

[On-topic]

A few days ago I had extreme sudden lag. It lasted around 5 minutes. My tracert pointed almost 2000 ms on the last two responding hops to Raging Tides (pwieast3.perfectworld.com). PWE ISP and serverif I remember correctly. No other hop had this issue. Sadly I didn't save that record to post in here, but if it happens again I will.

At the moment of the latency no other guild member had any problems.

One of my accounts froze for the time span and the other disconnected. When I attempted to log back in only Raging Tides showed 3000 ping. Similar to when this happened.

I am constantly pinging on the server to monitor latency. All other times I had high latency I ran a trace. And all other times it was an issue with either my ISP or a regional hub. But this one pointing latency on the servers still puzzles me.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • xpookyx
    xpookyx Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dont bother with Sylen. They are deleting all post that shows he is as useless as a fan in the north pole...

Some people here dont know what a nettiquete is, and dont know much about how **** for a comunnity managment is deleting post from users...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm sure your issue will fix itself if you just keep on raging at everyone. Or maaaaybe you will just look like an entitled idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Dont bother, Sylen is deleting all post that shows he is as useless as a fan in the north pole...

I was unaware Sylen was a mod now. Congrats on the ninja promotion, Sylen. b:laugh

Edit@what was just removed: I addressed what you're currently doing in the other thread you did it in. Failure to adhere to that will result in appropriate action.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited November 2014
    Dont bother with Sylen. They are deleting all post that shows he is as useless as a fan in the north pole...

Some people here dont know what a nettiquete is, and dont know much about how **** for a comunnity managment is deleting post from users...

I've answered the issues when presented. I asked you specifically in your other thread to provide information, and I've also provided data showing where the issue is that is causing so many people problems. So far "all the posts showing (I) am useless" amount to you QQ-ing because you don't really know what you're talking about, and you haven't provided any hard facts at all.

So basically, because you aren't as smart as you pretend on the issue, you're going to just insult those of us that are actually trying to help?

Please, feel free to give me the data I ask for and I'll see if there's anything I can do for you. Truly though, everything I'm seeing shows the major issue is with a regional hub about two hops away from PWE's ISP. What do you expect them to do about it? The issue isn't with he servers, it's not with your connection (in most cases), and it's not with PWE's ISP either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    My trace picked up a hub 2 steps from the pwi server where it just totally dropped out at first. I ran a couple more and eventually got through, but that hub seems to be the issue for Lost City.
  • xpookyx
    xpookyx Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've answered the issues when presented. I asked you specifically in your other thread to provide information, and I've also provided data showing where the issue is that is causing so many people problems. So far "all the posts showing (I) am useless" amount to you QQ-ing because you don't really know what you're talking about, and you haven't provided any hard facts at all.

So basically, because you aren't as smart as you pretend on the issue, you're going to just insult those of us that are actually trying to help?

Please, feel free to give me the data I ask for and I'll see if there's anything I can do for you. Truly though, everything I'm seeing shows the major issue is with a regional hub about two hops away from PWE's ISP. What do you expect them to do about it? The issue isn't with he servers, it's not with your connection (in most cases), and it's not with PWE's ISP either.

Sylen, im just saying, PWI have more options to do than sit and wait. I know its not a trouble of their servers, i know its not a trouble of my connection, and i know its a mid point hub.

Thats why this kind of issues must me scaled to higher levels than pwi own server.
    There is no technical test i can do to prove what im saying since it is a matter of company policies, contracts and clauses. How do i prove that? With a tracert? I just proved that in this king of service providers there are clauses to protect business (like pwi) against downtimes, traffic jams, etc with penalties. And the more people who claim for penalties signed on contract means a faster fix, and more employees involved in fixing it. (Employees of the carrier, not from pwi), but pwi (and other business affected) can do his part and pressure the carrier to do it.

Do you think, this is a crazy thing?
    Your technical tests are right, and you are right, its not pwi, its a mid point at some carrier hub, but...
    Dont you think im right too? and if you say yes, then both of us happy... you are right in your comments and im right in my ones. And they are no opposites.

Better this way to trying to understand ourselves?

And, again, it doesnt release PWI to just write a sticky explaining whats going on.
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Khan this is his poor life though and prob would starve to spend more on this pinto car of a game.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I normally have great ping and rarely ever disconnect from the server.
    Through last night and into today my ping has been constantly red, playing is laggy, and disconnecting pretty regularly. It made me miss NW, which makes me cranky >.>
    The rest of my internetting is perfectly fine.
    IJS, there's a kink in the internet hose somewhere, but it's not on my end XD
    edited November 2014
    I normally have great ping and rarely ever disconnect from the server.
    Through last night and into today my ping has been constantly red, playing is laggy, and disconnecting pretty regularly. It made me miss NW, which makes me cranky >.>
    The rest of my internetting is perfectly fine.
    IJS, there's a kink in the internet hose somewhere, but it's not on my end XD

No, it's not your end, it's not the PWE servers or ISP either. This whole past year has been really spotty connections with that regional router area having the issues currently. Most of the summer it was related to heat or fires, i can't recall which now, but it was quite frustrating.
    All we can do is wait until they resolve it. ("they" does not mean PWE either, but whoever it is that owns the router that is having an issue.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enelman - Heavens Tear
    Enelman - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    whats going on?? you changed the clocks and all im getting is sever LAG AND DC's sort it out ffs i pay to play but im not paying for the **** im getting, PWI STOP EMPLOYING MUPPETS TO RUN THE SERVERSb:angryb:angryb:angry
    edited November 2014
    whats going on?? you changed the clocks and all im getting is sever LAG AND DC's sort it out ffs i pay to play but im not paying for the **** im getting, PWI STOP EMPLOYING MUPPETS TO RUN THE SERVERSb:angryb:angryb:angry

Dude, read the actual thread. it's not the servers.

Kind of sad we haven't gotten a response yet though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Kind of sad we haven't gotten a response yet though.

Not just the forums on this one. Seems quite a lot is going on.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well I am constantly lagged down ingame - TW is the worst but in ways I expect that now.

I reboot my router whenever the lag is that bad, but it doesn't seem to help. In recent days, the ping on HT is 3000 so I don't even bother trying to log in.

Its a shame the game has been rundown as badly as it has. I dream of a time when PWI will fix the lag/dc issues and everything else that is broken ingame, but I know we have buckleys chance of that ever happening. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    TheMVP - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    game is unplayable for the last 4 days with lag and freezes and its effecting 20% of your player base. If you get around to looking into this issue by christmas or next year or whenever that would be great.
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Random lag spikes, suddently 20k ping, random disconnections on 1 account, not other..
    Randomg lag on 1 client not other...

I'm sorry, this is PWI problem... and I call it, PWI problem (whatever that is out of my ISP/My computer control)

So don't come with any bs related to all the servers, ports, from my PC till PWI.. blah blah blah
    edited November 2014
    game is unplayable for the last 4 days with lag and freezes and its effecting 20% of your player base. If you get around to looking into this issue by christmas or next year or whenever that would be great.
    ballenato wrote: »
    Random lag spikes, suddently 20k ping, random disconnections on 1 account, not other..
    Randomg lag on 1 client not other...

I'm sorry, this is PWI problem... and I call it, PWI problem (whatever that is out of my ISP/My computer control)

So don't come with any bs related to all the servers, ports, from my PC till PWI.. blah blah blah
    You guys should learn to read...
    No, it's not your end, it's not the PWE servers or ISP either. This whole past year has been really spotty connections with that regional router area having the issues currently. Most of the summer it was related to heat or fires, i can't recall which now, but it was quite frustrating.
    All we can do is wait until they resolve it. ("they" does not mean PWE either, but whoever it is that owns the router that is having an issue.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heleni - Sanctuary
    Heleni - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    PWI please fix this dam lag i cant play game i am afraid i will get another baby if game keeps me away from PC.
    b:pleased
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

I may not be nice and sugarcoat what I say for people who I feel are generally mature individuals who should know better but that doesn't change the facts of things. I have zero intention of holding anyone's hands and if they get offended by my bluntness... well sorry but odds are I'm not going to stop being direct and upfront.

I'm not a super nice paragon of infinite patience and kindness. Please don't mistake me for one.

Noted.
  • craigie1
    craigie1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I had on my computer Star Trek Online Legacy of Romulus but lost it when I reset my computer, now I can't seem to download that, so I downloaded STO Delta Rising, and guess what after the loading screen the game crashes, so now I can't access my charactor or my ships, I can't even remember what level I am any more as I took time away on family issues
  • pelepex
    pelepex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I play on west server lost city And i get 30k ms~~~~?????? is this for real i cant even do NW what is wrong with this server?

PS THIS NEVER happened before... what is going on??? how come no GM respond or are any of their staff reading this?
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It had been horrible for me last week, but it is going all right since the daylight saving time maintenance. I disconnect from time to time though. (but again, playing from home may play a role).
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    pelepex wrote: »
    PS THIS NEVER happened before... what is going on??? how come no GM respond or are any of their staff reading this?

Why should they, if you don't even read the answers in this thread? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~