FWS Drops

nbreaking
nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, no, this is not a QQ, I just want to show and explain what happened to me (so far).

So, I have done FWS now 65 times (not counting all the ones I did before I got my r9) and I have never seen the Adversity Chest mold. The database says it has 7.6923% chance to drop.

It's 2x now, and since it started I did around 15 FWS runs, dropping 2 molds on each, and still nothing. I have 8 people (from my FL) looking for it, they have not seen it so far, I have been world chatting for it and PMing every single FWS squad I see forming, asking them if they are willing to sell it to me if it drops, they always say yes but then never PM (so, it didn't drop). I am getting to a point that I do nothing except spam FWS for all the time I can daily and the game is not being funny for me at the moment, and sure, that is not the game's fault at all, but being my last r9rr set piece you can say I've got so obsessed about it that it's actually bothering me.

What I wanted to ask is...
1. Were you this unlucky with your molds?
2. Is there ANY possibility there might be an error and the mold drop was removed by accident? (I know it probably didn't, but, still, have you seen it lately in your runs?)

Thanks in advance for the feedback b:cute

Mr. Justice
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I don't know if I've seen the chest specifically but I have sin plenty of sin molds. And no, I wasn't that unlucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2014
    Getting one of the R9 molds for my cleric was like that. Pants I think it was, but don't recall now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes.... I had the same problem with my top mold, just the sanctity mold for my cleric instead of sin. I did a massive amount of full ws before it finally dropped for me. I think I was looking for it for a few months, and I wasn't slacking on doing full ws runs either. I havent noticed whenever exactly adversity top mold have been dropping or not as I first decided picking up the sin molds lately.
    It can be really frustrating, but there no other choice than keep going on I suppose... xD
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I don't need r9.
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I been trying for the requiem mold for awhile now. stayed up late and happened to see it in wc after i had been wc'ing and ws'ing for dayssss already (using almost all my exhuastion time on only ws). my sin and bm dropped almost everything within the first couple runs. so yea sometimes is easy, sometimes makes you want to break something. b:laugh
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    random is... random

I never had any such issues, my G16 came from a friends molds. By the time i got R9, i done like 500+ FWs already.

If you really need a mold, maybe try to spam your faction about it so that they call you when it drops for them.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Hi, no, this is not a QQ, I just want to show and explain what happened to me (so far).

So, I have done FWS now 65 times (not counting all the ones I did before I got my r9) and I have never seen the Adversity Chest mold. The database says it has 7.6923% chance to drop.

It's 2x now, and since it started I did around 15 FWS runs, dropping 2 molds on each, and still nothing. I have 8 people (from my FL) looking for it, they have not seen it so far, I have been world chatting for it and PMing every single FWS squad I see forming, asking them if they are willing to sell it to me if it drops, they always say yes but then never PM (so, it didn't drop). I am getting to a point that I do nothing except spam FWS for all the time I can daily and the game is not being funny for me at the moment, and sure, that is not the game's fault at all, but being my last r9rr set piece you can say I've got so obsessed about it that it's actually bothering me.

What I wanted to ask is...
    1. Were you this unlucky with your molds?
    2. Is there ANY possibility there might be an error and the mold drop was removed by accident? (I know it probably didn't, but, still, have you seen it lately in your runs?)

Thanks in advance for the feedback b:cute

1. with my belt I was that unlucky

2. I saw that mold like a month ago and it actually droped 2 times in a day so unless they have done something lately maybe is just bad luck.

The only suggestion I can think of if you have people on your server willing to help you
    is to do some sort of frenzy badge run.

What I mean is: a group of people open multiple warsong instance and let an alt inside so time runs and pavs fall. Then the main squad runs only the pavilion you need facerrolling all the mobs on that pavilion and killing that boss then go to one of the alts instance and repeat.

But Im not sure if your friends have the patience to do that. I remember doing it a few times but more than anything to get a lot of badges so we did the five bosses, also the squad had good gear so the whole thing was really fast.

The other thing you can do is tele for it on world chat and maybe some squad that is doing it can sell you the mold on ground if drop.

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rieihdius wrote: »
    1. with my belt I was that unlucky

2. I saw that mold like a month ago and it actually droped 2 times in a day so unless they have done something lately maybe is just bad luck.

The only suggestion I can think of if you have people on your server willing to help you
    is to do some sort of frenzy badge run.

What I mean is: a group of people open multiple warsong instance and let an alt inside so time runs and pavs fall. Then the main squad runs only the pavilion you need facerrolling all the mobs on that pavilion and killing that boss then go to one of the alts instance and repeat.

But Im not sure if your friends have the patience to do that. I remember doing it a few times but more than anything to get a lot of badges so we did the five bosses, also the squad had good gear so the whole thing was really fast.

The other thing you can do is tele for it on world chat and maybe some squad that is doing it can sell you the mold on ground if drop.

I did that today, and it finally dropped, I just saw your suggestion but my friend suggested the same b:laugh Anyway, we did 20 runs just doing wood and having alts opening other runs for the timer.

Mr. Justice
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    b:pleased
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Come to Dreamweaver (If your'e not on it) it seems to be dropping in all my runs

Your'e probably just getting unlucky its happened to me in the past. It took me a ton of runs to get my g16 dag mold
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty