How to Solo PV 100+ as a R9 Cleric

Options
God__himself - Archosaur
God__himself - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Cleric
With some friendly requests I uploaded a video guide on how I do my PVs. When I first started out with lesser gear I died left and right but I have come to master doing PVs. I thought I should let players learn or see an up-to-date cleric solo it. Most credit goes to Aeliah from Dreamweaver because I learned a lot through his videos and guides. You'll find out with primal passives that it makes such an easier time now for PV that I could do this run without any buffs and without ticking my charm. b:thanks

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAsSd0IyBqg

Update: My current gear is now uploaded in case people wanted to look further into it.

Gear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hLXOsdVo3o

If there are any suggestions or questions you may want to add feel free to ask or mention.

PWI YouTube Channel: -> youtube.com/channel/UCTBXOoQ0a4Y2tXg8XnzvVBg

SweetHara lvl 105-105-103 SB -> mypers.pw/1.8/#141749

God__himself lvl 105-105-102 Cleric
Post edited by God__himself - Archosaur on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The thing bout xp neck, it really doesnt take too much dmg w/o apo if you only equip it at the end of the run. Though I only do half pulls at the end as I dont have openers to to justify full pulls, way more hassle for no reason. Anyways, equipping the neck to only for when I stop at the end, 5 runs take less than 10 dura off the neck. But go in with full buffs, base buffs included, and you really shouldnt come close to ticking w/o apoth. I was going trough ~30 IGs/week just for PV, which got annoying, so if you PVing daily again, I`d try doing it w/o apo.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • God__himself - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It would be nice if I could but I find that I can't channel a single spell when there are so much mobs hitting me at the end.b:sad

In my head I price almost every PV run at around 300k cost since that how much you can sell them for. I luckily have my extra level 100 alts to go around that issue and the cost for apoths is very small compared to the the cost of the rooms.

Now with the new implemented Resource Wars, it is possible to practically get bound Sultra Orbs for 500 coins each when you exchange with Soldier's Pay. b:thanks

In the past when I left my neck on it would still take a huge toll and the 40 durability on it would disappear before I could finish all my 6 runs. Moreover sometimes I would find my Pdef to be so low (lacking 1500 flat and around 3-4k with buffs) that I end up dying sometimes before reaching the end in the past. This swap method works really well for me as it ensure I don't die during the run, break the EXP necklace, or get killed by the full room of interrupting mobs.b:victory

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Purify->expel->tempest. No need for pots unless you **** that up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • God__himself - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Purify->expel->tempest. No need for pots unless you **** that up.

I actually have done that but I find landing the timing to be very difficult.b:surrender

I'm definitely sure it's possible to master, but the chance of me **** up is much higher. Even a lag spike or misclick can mean a dead cleric and wasted pv time for me. b:chuckle

• Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver
    Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Stream of rejuvenation > wings of protection > spirit's gift > siren's kiss (faster channel) and all dead. If some survive that i finish with razor feathers.

I only use base buffs for channel. Also, i am demon, that's why i use stream and not ironheart, to get def buff.
  • themangotswag
    themangotswag Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Aeliah posted this over a year ago.