2x Drops

VitoryXXX - Archosaur
VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Did i miss something and 2x drops were removed from game? There was 2x but only Spirit and XP. If i didn't miss anything i assume it was taken out because of bots.
Or my memory is just awful...when was the last 2x Drops??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
100-100-102 Demon Psychic
100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
And other alt's i don't play~
Post edited by VitoryXXX - Archosaur on

Comments

• deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah just exp and spirit ohhhhh woopty doooo.The only people who will benefit through any x2 or 3 exp events are the ones who can log on 5 alts at a time voiding the ToS to run PV solo with no problem.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    >PvE servers have ****ty economy
    >Players asking for 2x
    Flawless logicb:laugh

We are not getting 2x anymore because our economy is still over inflated thanks to the bots everyone love.

Maybe we will get 2x once the expansion arrives, because of the DQ nerf.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    Who said i asked for 2x? i was just curios if it's still around or not. Bot i disliked and want it removed completely from game cos it's seriously dumb thing to have, and no i don't use it myself because i like to play the game myself and not game play for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I use the bot, while watching it because I would not grind and farm otherwise
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2014
    Last 2x was before the official bot system.

You won't likely see another because of the bot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    I use the bot, while watching it because I would not grind and farm otherwise

Really? i mean... why? Then why bot if you still gonna sit and watch? Like, instead of playing yourself you just stare at bot... I am sorry but that doesn't sound very bright.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    Really? i mean... why? Then why bot if you still gonna sit and watch? Like, instead of playing yourself you just stare at bot... I am sorry but that doesn't sound very bright.
    repetition is borring. it's no different than using a macro
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    repetition is borring. it's no different than using a macro

But staring at bot that sounds even worse then repeating same thing over and over again, i don't see how it is more amusing then killing yourself, not to mention that none forces you to use same macro/combo on every mob, you can try different combinations and do pulls and such.
    Personally if i would decide to bot i would certainly not sit and brainlessly stare at it and would rather play on other client with alt or go afk do something else then sit in front of comp and just...stare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    I do do more than just stare at it, but point is I'm not "afk" botting.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    I do do more than just stare at it, but point is I'm not "afk" botting.

I would assume botting IS something you do when you are afk and what's the difference if you bot when you stare at it or you are afk. Like ''i bot but i look at it'' as if it makes any difference, you bot non less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unrefuted
    unrefuted Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would assume botting IS something you do when you are afk and what's the difference if you bot when you stare at it or you are afk. Like ''i bot but i look at it'' as if it makes any difference, you bot non less.

You just contradicted yourself. You said botting is something you do when afk. So if he's not afk then he's not botting.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    unrefuted wrote: »
    You just contradicted yourself. You said botting is something you do when afk. So if he's not afk then he's not botting.

1. Pay attention to what you read
    2. I said IF i would bot i would be AFK (means i don't bot)
    3. He/She said that he/she bot's while while watching (which means it IS botting and it doesn't matter you look at it or you do not)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    are the ones who can log on 5 alts at a time voiding the ToS to run PV solo with no problem.

Why the hell would you gave to log 5 at a time ? You just have to log two, then logoff the opener and log a new one instead..
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Last 2x was before the official bot system.

You won't likely see another because of the bot.

That is wrong. We have had 2x drops like 4-5 times since the bot system. It's just more rare. This was the latest one.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/6005133-2x-event-weekend
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Honestly at this point who cares if people bot. 2X drops would be awesome to have some stuff is only worth farming during 2x like the mats to make P-Stones. I see people crying over bots are the same people crying over 2x drops. Wait was they the same people crying when we was getting HP charms for like 2 mil each also? Wait i think so..... Regardless people are gonna cry because they either are big cash shoppers and dont want people to catch up to them or they dont even farm and do nothing and dont want people to get more a head of them. So regardless they are gonna Cry!!!! i say bring on 10x for inside of instance. No extra ANYTHING outside of one. This way it helps the people who are gonna actualy play the game not the ones that just come on here to talk/conplain or troll. Well anyways just a idea have awesome day.
  • unrefuted
    unrefuted Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1. Pay attention to what you read
    2. I said IF i would bot i would be AFK (means i don't bot)
    3. He/She said that he/she bot's while while watching (which means it IS botting and it doesn't matter you look at it or you do not)

No you didn't. You said it in a previous post. I was not referring to that post.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    c44102 wrote: »
    Honestly at this point who cares if people bot. 2X drops would be awesome to have some stuff is only worth farming during 2x like the mats to make P-Stones. I see people crying over bots are the same people crying over 2x drops. Wait was they the same people crying when we was getting HP charms for like 2 mil each also? Wait i think so..... Regardless people are gonna cry because they either are big cash shoppers and dont want people to catch up to them or they dont even farm and do nothing and dont want people to get more a head of them. So regardless they are gonna Cry!!!! i say bring on 10x for inside of instance. No extra ANYTHING outside of one. This way it helps the people who are gonna actualy play the game not the ones that just come on here to talk/conplain or troll. Well anyways just a idea have awesome day.

Why are you playing in these servers? Go to private server, you kill a mob and lvl 105 instantly and mob drops 200mil and it's easy to catch up to everyone.
    With bot gold prices increase so it is harder to get r9 so catching up with gear is rather harder and why are you complain about that?
    People bot quest mobs making life hard to those who actually need quest mobs and other games ban you for botting.
    Botting IS worse then hypers in fc because it's even easyer way to powerlevel, both breed noobs just bot is like just learn 1 combo and be afk, fc at least you need to kill a bunch of mobs and not die.
    10x in instances? well, let's see....TT for example...that would make TT mats worthless, TONS of gold mats and guess what gear uses TT? correct g15 so that's worthless as well because people make TT to then make g15 and then guess what...g16 so the only worth from g16 is badges and mold that someone farmed in warsong. So g16 price drops as well.
    Ok what do we have so far? 10x gave us almost free g16 to everyone, botting pwrlvl'd everyone....so bunch of g16 noobs that whine about everything because they don't know how to play class.
    Again, you want to catch up fast? Then go to private server, otherwise learn about the thing called balancing which pwi is so ''good'' at lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014

First off really?? I made it abundantly clear my gender..

second: The difference is awareness, I set up a situation I want to happen, and I monitor what happens. I don't steal kiss from people and sometimes I have to move around, others come in, and just bot no matter who is where
  • Naberis - Dreamweaver
    Naberis - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    its gotten rather off topic, but back on track yea probably no 2x drops due to there already being so much coin an such in the market due to the bots b:surrender
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I don't know why people always post this same topic, what's inflation again?

There is no real "money sink" ingame. So even after next update will take what years for prices to stabilize?

And at some point far far in the future how will people make actual coins? Jones? Doesn't matter for a long time cause there is already a s*** ton of coins ingame.

• VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    ironknight wrote: »
    I don't know why people always post this same topic, what's inflation again?

There is no real "money sink" ingame. So even after next update will take what years for prices to stabilize?

And at some point far far in the future how will people make actual coins? Jones? Doesn't matter for a long time cause there is already a s*** ton of coins ingame.

I posted because i was curios to know if it's still there, i didn't ask for 2x i just asked if 2x still here.And i didn't saw any other thread asking if it it's still here so i posted this one. Does that answer your question?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    /nope Edit: Was not a question. Unless you want to address any points I made.

• deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    TT drops have been nice lol hey i got 13 dust of stars from a 2-2 run and many more drops!
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I do the same thing. Mainly because my char tends to get stuck on rocks.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]