Possible New Class?

Options
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
I keep hearing rumours about a new class coming to PWI, can anyone dismiss or verify plz b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sir_comsizer - Archosaur on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Search feature FTW.

Yes, there's two new classes coming, and it's been discussed to a very extreme depth in more than a couple of threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I keep hearing rumours about a new class coming to PWI, can anyone dismiss or verify plz b:surrender

You mean this lil'ol' thing that's been discussed for weeks and weeks, with images, details and extensive video?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yes its confirmed there are 2 new classes coming to PWI, Also, try and tune these other obnoxious users out, I for one understand that not everyone is a Forum kinda person.
  • xuelian
    xuelian Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    there will be a new class to PWI, I've seen that in Chinese Server alreadyb:cute Hopefully, in future time, we will have it too.
  • rawrepicfail
    rawrepicfail Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yes its confirmed there are 2 new classes coming to PWI, Also, try and tune these other obnoxious users out, I for one understand that not everyone is a Forum kinda person.

Thats nice and all but he didn't even have to search the thread with the info on the expansion is on the front page....not even at the bottom of the page...
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    China was looking for a translator for the NA market, it IS coming here, just not right now. I would highly doubt we will see the current version of pw2 here. I think we will see the next expansion. there are no demon/sage skill on pw2 yet, and only 1 79 skill per class (and no 100 skills. (this applies to the NEW RACE only))
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    China was looking for a translator for the NA market, it IS coming here, just not right now. I would highly doubt we will see the current version of pw2 here. I think we will see the next expansion. there are no demon/sage skill on pw2 yet, and only 1 79 skill per class (and no 100 skills. (this applies to the NEW RACE only))

When tideborn first came out, they didn't have their complete skills either. So it's not that farfetched that we'd get the new race and they wouldn't have all their skills made until a few weeks/a couple of months after.

Sloppy to do so, certainly, but it does have a precedent.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • jayzan
    jayzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yeah there is a race that contains 2 new classes, hopefully should be coming soon.

Inb4 someone comes in and posts some stupid my little pony pic saying that you need to learn to read! b:shutup
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    When tideborn first came out, they didn't have their complete skills either. So it's not that farfetched that we'd get the new race and they wouldn't have all their skills made until a few weeks/a couple of months after.

Earthguard was introduced without having it's rank 9 either.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

I'm aware of that, but Earthguard had their skills for demon/sage though, as well as the 79/100 skills. That's my reasoning
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm aware of that, but Earthguard had their skills for demon/sage though, as well as the 79/100 skills. That's my reasoning
    That's true, but then there's also:
    Earthguard was introduced without having it's rank 9 either.

So it's not as if Earthguard came with everything done for them either. :/

Honestly, I'll be more surprised if the new race comes with everything ready for them than if not since the only races we've had that were complete from the start were the original three... for fairly obvious reasons as they were the ONLY ones at the time.
    (Insert fancy image here)