Hiccup with Featherswept Wings

pwikis
pwikis Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
Dear Moderators and Administrators

I recently came back to PWI and I was scrolling through the boutique and I saw a lot of new items I took interest in, but one caught my eye in particular- 'Fetherswept Wings'. An enhancement to my already wicked fast flyer? I thought hell yes and got some money, ran to the store to get a prepaid card and transfered my purchase to Heavens Tear Server and bought 2 of the new items, I wasn't really sure what to do with it until I read the caption which reads: "An important resource to increase the speed of your Flyers. Used at the Aerogear Forge . Advanced in Thousand Streams. I then took my flyer to the forge only to notice my flyer Wasn't there at all.. I have 'Aladdins Magic Carpet' and it clearly says 'Enhancements 0/2' on the caption. I'm kinda upset because now I have these two new items I can't even use. Please help..?
Post edited by pwikis on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You got the wrong item.
    Featherswept wings are used to upgrade 0.5 - 3.2 flyers to higher speed. 3.3 being the max with that item.

To upgrade 3.3 flyers (they have the enhancements 0/2 thing on them) you need Fushi Pearls and a lot of them iirc.

With enough of those items you go to an Aerocraft Dealer npc in archosaur.

Should check what you really need before you buy stuff, OP
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.