[US West Archosaur] XyloFlux Recruiting

Options
quicklyguess
quicklyguess Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Guild Banter
XyloFlux is recruiting players of all levels. Please reach out to Swavali in PWI US West-Archosaur Server OR apply at xyloflux.shivtr.com

Our goal is to have fun while reaching towards becoming one of the best factions in PWI.

Trust and skill will help gain rank and the one chosen to be the Director will receive a Silver Mane Horse Mount! (**Note: That is a one-time deal. Should the chosen director choose to leave without returning the mount or is demoted and does not return the mount, the next chosen Director will, unfortunately, not receive such.)

I look forward to hearing from all who may apply, message, or mail. b:victory

I log on generally in the afternoons Eastern Standard Time US for AT LEAST an hour or two if not more. Anyone who wishes to reach me on PWI may try at that time.

Rules & Policies

1. Only rule - no bullying allowed. Teasing is fine, but be mindful of who you tease and how they react.

2. I will help all that I can with quests he/she has trouble with while also questioning other members online if they require the same quests to be completed.

3. Having fun is a must! Let's be crazy in our quest for greatness! Remember, it is a game. Let's treat it as such.

b:bye