gold update on servers?

Options
13»

Comments

• scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    He isn't restocking by buying gold to buy the items from the boutique, he is buying items from the players and then sells them at a profit. He doesn't have to restock by buying gold this way, at the very least I know I've been bought out this way by him several times while selling particular items.

again totally idiotic...

before someone mentioned he is always the cheapest. how, if he buy from players and sell for profit? and even then what has it to do with goldprices? if he sells/buys from players where he gets his gold from to *keep the goldprice* stable?

oh, boy people become more stupid by the day.....
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    again totally idiotic...

before someone mentioned he is always the cheapest. how, if he buy from players and sell for profit? and even then what has it to do with goldprices? if he sells/buys from players where he gets his gold from to *keep the goldprice* stable?

oh, boy people become more stupid by the day.....

He randomly uses a portion of his profit to deliberately buy gold and put into the AH at a lower price deliberately.
  • scruncy
    edited October 2014
    Options

He randomly uses a portion of his profit to deliberately buy gold and put into the AH at a lower price deliberately.

so he is buying and selling gold to himself and that keeps the price stable...
    it seems you guys found the perfect Perpetual motion....
    congratulation b:pleased
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm sorry, do people not gamble on packs on your server 0_o? Idk how it is on Momaganon but a lot of people buy packs and selling items at a loss (compared to price they spent on packs) on lost city for whatever reason and have been doing so for about 5 years now or so.

Momaganon server closed 1 1/2 years ago. its called Morai now :P

and first you guys claim he makes his profit with goldtrade, then it suddenly became orbs, GSTs, Mogs....now its pack items? is kyrill just another word for "market" on your server, or what?

and if all the coins end up in 1 players pocket, what does that tell me about your server?

barely any merchants, a few farmers but tons of ppl that still charge gold.

i tell you whats it like on morai/sanct:

- 3 cash shopers
    - a hundred farmers
    - everyone and their mom with 5 clientless cat shops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Momaganon server closed 1 1/2 years ago. its called Morai now :P

and first you guys claim he makes his profit with goldtrade, then it suddenly became orbs, GSTs, Mogs....now its pack items? is kyrill just another word for "market" on your server, or what?

and if all the coins end up in 1 players pocket, what does that tell me about your server?

barely any merchants, a few farmers but tons of ppl that still charge gold.

i tell you whats it like on morai/sanct:

- 3 cash shopers
    - a hundred farmers
    - everyone and their mom with 5 clientless cat shops.

And yet some of you people on other servers look at LC gold markets with envy. All those items you listed are tied into the gold prices here. Kyrill does what he wants. I've bought from him when he sells at a decent price.

Nobody cares if all the coin ends up in his pocket. We'll just farm more of it. You can trash talk LC's economy, cash shoppers, merchants including Kyrill, etc but LC's economy is still the envy of those on other servers.

Oh, btw, Momoganon is still listed as your server under your forum name. No need to get uptight about that. We still call the TT instance HH on LC too. So what?
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • scruncy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    to get something straight here.

We do not bash your server, economy or merchants. Yes, we do envy your somewhat healty economy. But we are bashing the naive people who think this is the result of a single person controlling everything.

The reasons why your economy is better is simple.
    LC is a pvp server. Coins are not infinate available like on a pve server. you cannot send out a bot army and let them farm coins for you like on a pve server. on a pve server coins have no value whats so ever. the supply is infinate without any afford and there is nothing to buy with it.
    on pvp server ,if you need coins for your upgrades or other things you might have to charge for it.therefore the gold supply is bigger,which leads to lower gold prices.

this and only this is the reason, not some mysterious person.

and to sum it up, NO santa claus does not exist !b:bye
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

We do not bash your server, economy or merchants. Yes, we do envy your somewhat healty economy. But we are bashing the naive people who think this is the result of a single person controlling everything.

LC is a pvp server. Coins are not infinate available like on a pve server. you cannot send out a bot army and let them farm coins for you like on a pve server. on a pve server coins have no value whats so ever. the supply is infinate without any afford and there is nothing to buy with it.
    on pvp server ,if you need coins for your upgrades or other things you might have to charge for it.therefore the gold supply is bigger,which leads to lower gold prices.

Pretty spot on. This sums up why the PvP servers have lower gold prices and people who actually sell gold in the AH.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited October 2014
    Options

I bot 7 hours a day and haven't had a issue with being PKd for weeks. Same with a whole lot of other people. You people talk like there's a PK blood bath on bots on this server. LOL! We farm and bot on LC just the same as you all farm and bot on PvE servers so I really doubt that has much of anything to do it affecting the economy.

I said many posts ago that there are some here who play nothing but the economy. They don't fight mobs or PvP or even use weapon. They merchant. And yes they will protect the economy to protect their own interests.

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    And yet some of you people on other servers look at LC gold markets with envy. All those items you listed are tied into the gold prices here. Kyrill does what he wants. I've bought from him when he sells at a decent price.

Nobody cares if all the coin ends up in his pocket. We'll just farm more of it. You can trash talk LC's economy, cash shoppers, merchants including Kyrill, etc but LC's economy is still the envy of those on other servers.

Oh, btw, Momoganon is still listed as your server under your forum name. No need to get uptight about that. We still call the TT instance HH on LC too. So what?
    no one want your economy nor do they envy it, we just want Kyrill b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Lost City is a special case .

On LC is a big merchanter named Kyrill.

Every few weeks he sells great amounts of gold till ah is empty or 100 coins for 1 gold.
    When some try to raise gold price ridiculus high he sells so much gold till they give up and then sells more cheaper gold to all other till price goes back between 2,3m and 2,8m.

It helps to keep prices normal on LC.

2 weeks ago a sin world chatted to check his inventory when he was afk at a banker.

Some saw in his inventory 15600 big notes, over 30000 dragon fire packs, over 15000 other packs, 10 12* orbs, 25 11*orb, 100 10* orb, counless other orbs ......

I guess he has way over 200 billion in coins, 20000+ gold.

b:laugh is Kyrill your merchant alt?

People are either exaggerating but.....
    Some saw in his inventory 15600 big notes, over 30000 dragon fire packs, over 15000 other packs, 10 12* orbs, 25 11*orb, 100 10* orb, counless other orbs .....

I smell hacking here really or delusioned exageration.

Yes someone that abused the exploit 2 years ago to get lots of love me up down scrolls could make that. Just need to sell 100 of them easy b:laugh Wait but they sell cheaper in lost city.

Or someone who dupped heavily in the past. Yes there was dupping in pwi before.

I knew a botter he used to make 4 billion a month from botting alone.
    and no he was not exaggerating.
    Doing 4 billion coins a month It would have take him 4 years! to make 200 billion coins!!!.

PWI was released on September 2, 2008

Botting > merchanting

Botting there is no market limit like merchanting has.

So making that amount from merchanting alone without hacking or cheating is a lie.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    b:laugh is Kyrill your merchant alt?

People are either exaggerating but.....
    Some saw in his inventory 15600 big notes, over 30000 dragon fire packs, over 15000 other packs, 10 12* orbs, 25 11*orb, 100 10* orb, counless other orbs .....

I smell hacking here really or delusioned exageration.

Yes someone that abused the exploit 2 years ago to get lots of love me up down scrolls could make that. Just need to sell 100 of them easy b:laugh Wait but they sell cheaper in lost city.

Or someone who dupped heavily in the past. Yes there was dupping in pwi before.

I knew a botter he used to make 4 billion a month from botting alone.
    and no he was not exaggerating.
    Doing 4 billion coins a month It would have take him 4 years! to make 200 billion coins!!!.

PWI was released on September 2, 2008

Botting > merchanting

Botting there is no market limit like merchanting has.

So making that amount from merchanting alone without hacking or cheating is a lie.

if he has no competition and rarely uses his coins for his own gear, it seems possible. especially considering the average IQ of the LC population (judging from this thread and Jadsia).
    this is my opinion, dont get mad.
    I bot 7 hours a day and haven't had a issue with being PKd for weeks. Same with a whole lot of other people. You people talk like there's a PK blood bath on bots on this server. LOL! We farm and bot on LC just the same as you all farm and bot on PvE servers so I really doubt that has much of anything to do it affecting the economy.

I said many posts ago that there are some here who play nothing but the economy. They don't fight mobs or PvP or even use weapon. They merchant. And yes they will protect the economy to protect their own interests.

and another post that shows stupidity on a high level.

i play on harshlands and unless your bot is farming in the deepest and darkest corner of the map, you will get killed. some kill you for fun, but mostly its sins that go for your DQ. if i was on LC, id kill YOU for fun. over and over. and im sure, with the attitude you show here, you gathered a few enemies on your server as well.
    if you still claim bots dont get killed on your oh so elite pvp server, then something is srsly wrong with the activity/population over there. harshlands is already dead but at least ppl go out and kill.

how would u even know how we farm on pve servers? have u ever checked out the morai area on any pve server? no? you will find 3 bots per mob spot. sometimes even more.

oh btw, just because it still says momaganon under my forum name, doesnt mean the server still exists. its Morai and it has 4 x more ppl than your server.

and one more thing. merchants do not care how high the prices are, they always go for the same % of profit. but im talking to someone that BUYS from guys like me, thats like trying to teach my dog to do my homework.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited November 2014
    Options
    if he has no competition and rarely uses his coins for his own gear, it seems possible. especially considering the average IQ of the LC population (judging from this thread and Jadsia).
    this is my opinion, dont get mad.

and another post that shows stupidity on a high level.

i play on harshlands and unless your bot is farming in the deepest and darkest corner of the map, you will get killed. some kill you for fun, but mostly its sins that go for your DQ. if i was on LC, id kill YOU for fun. over and over. and im sure, with the attitude you show here, you gathered a few enemies on your server as well.
    if you still claim bots dont get killed on your oh so elite pvp server, then something is srsly wrong with the activity/population over there. harshlands is already dead but at least ppl go out and kill.

how would u even know how we farm on pve servers? have u ever checked out the morai area on any pve server? no? you will find 3 bots per mob spot. sometimes even more.

oh btw, just because it still says momaganon under my forum name, doesnt mean the server still exists. its Morai and it has 4 x more ppl than your server.

and one more thing. merchants do not care how high the prices are, they always go for the same % of profit. but im talking to someone that BUYS from guys like me, thats like trying to teach my dog to do my homework.

Awwww. Someone has a tiny grudge to grind on. I'm saying I very rarely get PKd while botting. I think 2 times in a month and a half and I bot 7 hours a day. Lately there are others botting near me and in the map I bot in there are a lot of botters. We bot everywhere here.

And you "I'm getting butthurt because someone called my server by an old name which is still listed under my avatar" rant just illustrates how thin skinned you are. If they started merging west coast servers I bet our populations would go up too

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Awwww. Someone has a tiny grudge to grind on. I'm saying I very rarely get PKd while botting. I think 2 times in a month and a half and I bot 7 hours a day. Lately there are others botting near me and in the map I bot in there are a lot of botters. We bot everywhere here.

And you "I'm getting butthurt because someone called my server by an old name which is still listed under my avatar" rant just illustrates how thin skinned you are. If they started merging west coast servers I bet our populations would go up too

lawl if our server was pvp i would've rank's KD by just pking fvcking bots :-)

and i believe that this thought is shared by majority of the players here

bots are almost as a cancer as defense passive skills
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Pretty sure HL's unsaid agreement when it comes to bots is "don't kill mine and I won't go murder your entire guild's bots for weeks on end until you stop". Or at least that's how I roll anyway. Or also you'll end up dead if you set in other people's spots that they've been occupying for months. About it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Pretty sure HL's unsaid agreement when it comes to bots is "don't kill mine and I won't go murder your entire guild's bots for weeks on end until you stop". Or at least that's how I roll anyway. Or also you'll end up dead if you set in other people's spots that they've been occupying for months. About it.

I have about 15 or so spots that I rotate through. Been in the same spot for about 3 months though. During the 2x drops there were 4 others botting in my spot. Didn't bother us since the mobs respawn so fast it didn't make any difference. But yeah you are right in that most bots on our servers are alts of many in main PvP factions and messing with them can cause some unintended consequences for the PKer in the end.