RBing soon :D

Options
cautiousfighter
cautiousfighter Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Venomancer
I've decided to rb one day and i'm a sage veno at level 101, so i was thinking if there are any good suggestion on which stats to add the points as a sage AA veno with good damage and survivability? i feel like a nab asking this but i got curious if there are good suggestions aside from what i have in mindb:chuckle
Post edited by cautiousfighter on

Comments

• morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If you want some more survability you should turn to a mild vit hybrid build. Like 50 points to vit. But it depend from your gears too: if you have good gears with nice refinments and citrice gems you can always stay pure mag, you will gain enough hp in any case and you will keep good damage and magic defense. Even more if you find nice cards and farm nuema. :) so it's up yo you. Is this your first reawkening? Then you can try any build you want, you still have another chance to reset your skills with the second one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I've decided to rb one day and i'm a sage veno at level 101, so i was thinking if there are any good suggestion on which stats to add the points as a sage AA veno with good damage and survivability? i feel like a nab asking this but i got curious if there are good suggestions aside from what i have in mindb:chuckle

I'm also adding some of my bonus points to strength since we are quite soft in pdef
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Strength offers diminishing returns on the points spent. You'd be better off refining a phys ring, neck or belt, and investing those points into vit or magic, both of which have a linear return to points invested.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.