Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    They still lose their B towers at the start of the TW eh? ;P
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    At that moment I thought we had the TW, but their clerics carry their TW , too many
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If u have sins and 1-2 smart archers , they know what to do with crimson's clerics since they are not that tanky except wendy and maybe 1 more .

Have fun all . ^^
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You mean geared. You don't have to be smart to play an archer stun & auto attack isn't hard.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There you go

We beat crimson. I wasn't on for the TW to record T_T
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    My apologies Seek. I thought this was a troll thread such as Link

Since i actually have now watched it and seen for myself it isnt a troll thread , it looks like a fun tw. Wish i could do something like it b:cry

side note: Im unable to log on due to circumstances, so can someone find out if im still in Troll and if i am can someone please inform Troll management i should be returning within the next week or so. thank you b:thanks
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There you go

We beat crimson. I wasn't on for the TW to record T_T

I didn't get it recorded either, and it was such a fun fight. b:surrender
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If u have sins and 1-2 smart archers , they know what to do with crimson's clerics since they are not that tanky except wendy and maybe 1 more .

Have fun all . ^^

Wow, thanks for gifting us with your incredible insight.

Now that Mayhem knows that archers and sins can kill clerics, Crimson had better hide their healers next TW, because Mayhem is gonna unleash their beast +10 archers to ravage the backline.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wow, thanks for gifting us with your incredible insight.

Now that Mayhem knows that archers and sins can kill clerics, Crimson had better hide their healers next TW, because Mayhem is gonna unleash their beast +10 archers to ravage the backline.

Lol u sound a bit frustrated or something . Chill , relax , get some fresh air .... it will make u feel better .

Anyway moving back to my statement , by smart archer i don't mean run into enemy and face-check 1-2 squads hopping to get a cleric ... cos many 'OP" archers try this and actually manage to suicide .
    I meant 1-2 archers that can sneak good enough to get to their clerics and kill at least 3-5 before they return to their team or die .
    And before more bla bla bla .... except Ox and 2 more archers i never saw anyone else outside Infa doing it .
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Lol u sound a bit frustrated or something . Chill , relax , get some fresh air .... it will make u feel better .

Anyway moving back to my statement , by smart archer i don't mean run into enemy and face-check 1-2 squads hopping to get a cleric ... cos many 'OP" archers try this and actually manage to suicide .
    I meant 1-2 archers that can sneak good enough to get to their clerics and kill at least 3-5 before they return to their team or die .
    And before more bla bla bla .... except Ox and 2 more archers i never saw anyone else outside Infa doing it .

What if the "smart" archer immediately gets countered by a "smart" seeker?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    What if the "smart" archer immediately gets countered by a "smart" seeker?

Enter the guy who spent $50K on the game and smashes seeker into oblivioun, making him quit the game.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Who is Burnout? Kendric?

Can't be, Kendric QQs and rages more
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited October 2014
    Options
    tmllover wrote: »
    Enter the guy who spent $50K on the game and smashes seeker into oblivioun, making him quit the game.

Actually the funny thing is that I've seen a nuema portal set +12 archer get gibbed multiple times by seeker combos, and they weren't even endgame-geared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Actually the funny thing is that I've seen a nuema portal set +12 archer get gibbed multiple times by seeker combos, and they weren't even endgame-geared.

you know all is well when people spend 50 grand on a game to win. On the topic side of things, I really don't see how somebody who spent 50 grand should change the tide of a tw, there are at least 10-20 people on each side who spent at LEAST 10 grand to get to the point they are at. So that should render said person invalid.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited October 2014
    Options
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Tynave - Harshlands
    Tynave - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

"This Video is not available"

shows me on the first vid too :/
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Are you from Germany? That's the only country the video isnt available and idk why o,o
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Germany hates any sort of pop music. Half of my vids are banned there because of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • phoenixpwi
    phoenixpwi Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Are you from Germany? That's the only country the video isnt available and idk why o,o
    Copyright infringements

This might help:
    https://proxtube.com/
  • lanran
    lanran Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Germany hates any sort of pop music. Half of my vids are banned there because of it.

Germany blocked Rammstein once lol, but yeah, don't be too surprised if a video gets blocked there. Just acknowledge the copyrighted content in the Video Manager and it'll be alright.
    It's Alastar. User CP glitchy as heck.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    lanran wrote: »
    Germany blocked Rammstein once lol,

But do they block Blutengel is the important question. I think I need to test this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute