Possible inflation breakdown?

Options
Fail_BM - Raging Tide
Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
So, we are getting a new race in a pair of months and I have been wondering how it is going to affect economy as a whole.

A new race means you will have to learn new skills, buy skills, get gear new class based weapons, maybe gear and, I don't know, buy a new whole set of S cards, lots of holy, arcane and mystic pills.

Doesn't it mean a lot of money will be leaving the economy? Or will it stay as it is because you can buy most things with gold?b:chuckle

Also, remember DQ items will be worth 1 coin, meaning bots will be gone for a while.
Post edited by Fail_BM - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Here is how it always goes:

New Big Expansion on the Horizon
    Hopes are up for everything.
    Expansion arrives
    Things only get worse

Taken from the history of PWI's life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yeah...without FF around anymore, those who decide to pick one of these new classes up will take a bit of time to catch up to the rest of the 100+ crowd. Wouldnt be surprised if someone's main farms up all their molds/buys all the armor needed for progressing though. Demand for R9's also going to be through the roof assuming theirs is readily available.

That DQ price nerf is what will really help with the inflation issue.....for farmers/botters anyway. People will still be getting coins from ToBLs and JoJ abuse (along with BH rewards @ 100+).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|