DW PVP List?

Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Tideswell (East)
Edit*

Alright let me make this clear, we know theres times we randomly pk someone or peoples, and a bunch of qqing and drama happen's soon after. And most times we dont want to hear it cause its annoying or whatnot, unless of course your purose was to hear it all lol.

To place your name on this list is to let ppl know you will not cry and welcome random pk with arms out wide. As some my state "Approach if you dare"

This is our own server's community little term of understanding .

IF you wish to have your name removed sometime in the future just simply post..

"i wish (Toons name) to be removed from this list"

If you wish to be on this list just simply post your toons name correctly with..

"I wish to place my toon (Name of toon) on the PVP list "and i will edit the thread placing your name in the listing.

So for starters I place my own name first.

*** Yes i know everyone got differant feelings with this thread but my purpose is mainly to leave no room for cries cause some of us just dont want to hear it and ppl will know who to have fun with. If you dont feel the need to sign up then no need to do so. "GF" nuff said :P AND REMINDER this list is no way shape or form a PWI Rule etc. It is strictly community based with an understanding. *** Have fun folks may the hunt begin :P

PVP List

Sel_Darkmore
Yuuniee
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Once you click the "Activate PK mode" button, you already give your consent.
    It even tells you that you can't deactivate it for the next 10 hours or something along the lines of that iirc.

A thread like this shouldn't be necessary, going white = consent given.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    But u know how some ppl are "WTF why u kill me!!!?" QQ etc.
    Team work is Flawless,

• unrefuted
    unrefuted Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Lmao, this must be the most carebear server of all carebear servers if a thread like this exists...
    edited October 2014
    i seen it on other servers lol basically its like a "No cry contract" to the simple terms "**** and just Pk" b:chuckle
    Team work is Flawless,

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    The very act of turning white on a PvE server should be the same as this, honestly. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    b:victory a good habit to have in PK is kill, dont talk to the person and ignore anythign they say, works wonders imo

(may not apply when doing friendly 1v1 at west)
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i seen it on other servers lol basically its like a "No cry contract" to the simple terms "**** and just Pk" b:chuckle

PK isn't fun if people aren't crying about it b:shutup Someone should make a thread on the most epic pk QQing made after the player died. No names ofc.

I remember way back when.. a certain player would always be in pk and would lay dead talking in comment chat for up to 30 mins saying "You are ****". Over and over. And no I wasn't the person who killed them. It was epic funny and I always saw him dead saying that.
  • catshopnews
    catshopnews Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's not very often that dreamweaver have Pkers that QQ..... Mainly just QQers that have gotten ganked or lost items that are worth 100m+.
    I wish to place tempest on this list so the server can pk them freely, Since they are the main people that pk people around the server. (Kalo killing bootycamp members in caravan, etc.)
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I wish to place tempest on this list so the server can pk them freely, Since they are the main people that pk people around the server. (Kalo killing bootycamp members in caravan, etc.)

b:chuckle can you feel the love in the air? tbh, what ya doing is close to QQing that you died to someone in tempest ( Kalo i guess) and want revenge...
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i don't mind being placed on the list, that's if you dare to approach me. b:angry
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
    edited October 2014
    Ha 1 more name added \o/ Tho 1 very strong peep but none the less the names listed amongst each other openly welcome pk ready or not . b:victory
    Team work is Flawless,

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This shouldn't even be a thing. If you're white, you're a target. Period. Any QQ is just icing on the "I get to kill you" cake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
    Kalopsia - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's not very often that dreamweaver have Pkers that QQ..... Mainly just QQers that have gotten ganked or lost items that are worth 100m+.

Post from main please if you want to make accusations, I haven't done caravan quest but maybe 2-3 times in past month and don't remember pk'ing anyone from bootycamp in around a year. And sure, anyone in white is free game, but no need to hide behind alts, (if you're even in bootycamp..)
  • dynged
    dynged Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    anyone in white is free game

^this

White name=fair game. no ****s given.

i especially love warsong and fsp when people spend the whole run antagonizing you and you finally let loose after the squad disbands and they scream and cry because you obliterated them. "but i was in blue name and you killed me wahwahwahwah cry cry cry". Its like, good god, at least the worst that happened is your pride got hurt, its not like you drop things by getting killed in ws and fsp. Another personal favorite are people who scream at you for killing them at caravan and act like they're special 'cause "OMG GUIZ IM ONLY WHITE FOR CARAVAN YOU JERK!!!111oneoneone!!11eleven!!!". Why is it so difficult to grasp, if you're white name you consented to pk. This isn't hello kitty tea party; you go white name its time to nut up and shut up.
  • Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    I lied, I did kill a bootycamp player in primal, but not at caravan b:cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7UrO3TerKY
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I lied, I did kill a bootycamp player in primal, but not at caravan b:cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7UrO3TerKY

Because killing bosk is such a huge acheivement for +12 dags...

Honestly don't see the point you had to film this and put such gangster music with it *shrugs*.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Because killing bosk is such a huge acheivement for +12 dags...

Honestly don't see the point you had to film this and put such gangster music with it *shrugs*.

Are you suggesting that his sin outgears LordBosk, or that sin's are OP, or that Bosk is a noob? Please elaborate lol

Was a funny vid, hope there's more PVP fun vs BootyCamp, cheers to Bosk WangZi and the others from BC, sad I missed it qq.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014

YouTube removed my video with the backstreet boys playlist, so I had to change it up for this one b:cry
    edited November 2014
    >.< For attempting to use any song from Backstreet you should be linched !

Oh Dayum just finish watching the vid *tsk tsk tsk*

Not Fair why no one attack me when i doing dailies QQ oh maybe 1 person but that was so long ago.
    Team work is Flawless,

edited November 2014
    Are you suggesting that his sin outgears LordBosk, or that sin's are OP, or that Bosk is a noob? Please elaborate lol

Was a funny vid, hope there's more PVP fun vs BootyCamp, cheers to Bosk WangZi and the others from BC, sad I missed it qq.

An unbuffed psy isn't going to put up the best fight o.0. They are squishy, especially if you get the drop on them. I've killed many psy's in my day, they are one of my favorite prey, right behind cleric's and venos.

Idk if bosk is a noob tho, might have to test that theory.b:sin Here Bosky Bosky.b:chuckle
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Edit*

Alright let me make this clear, we know theres times we randomly pk someone or peoples, and a bunch of qqing and drama happen's soon after. And most times we dont want to hear it cause its annoying or whatnot, unless of course your purose was to hear it all lol.

To place your name on this list is to let ppl know you will not cry and welcome random pk with arms out wide. As some my state "Approach if you dare"

This is our own server's community little term of understanding .

IF you wish to have your name removed sometime in the future just simply post..

"i wish (Toons name) to be removed from this list"

If you wish to be on this list just simply post your toons name correctly with..

"I wish to place my toon (Name of toon) on the PVP list "and i will edit the thread placing your name in the listing.

So for starters I place my own name first.

*** Yes i know everyone got differant feelings with this thread but my purpose is mainly to leave no room for cries cause some of us just dont want to hear it and ppl will know who to have fun with. If you dont feel the need to sign up then no need to do so. "GF" nuff said :P AND REMINDER this list is no way shape or form a PWI Rule etc. It is strictly community based with an understanding. *** Have fun folks may the hunt begin :P

PVP List

Sel_Darkmore
    Yuuniee
    ^? Really?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
    edited December 2014
    I'll be sure to kill Sel when he's not looking Nevy <3
    edited December 2014
    Nev gave me the *glare* most times means imma be taking the couch soon b:sad
    Team work is Flawless,

• SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm not much of a pvpr at least not anymore. Personally I agree white name equal consent to be killed.

Only time I have a problem is when your in a middle of a quest, your grinding and here comes an *** that waits until your attention is focus on the mobs to take a cheap shot. Dying doesn't bother me is the trash talk afterwards. And now I need to fly back to continue what I was doing.

Lastly I have never taken anyone's drops. Only time I ever picked up stuff was to prevent them from disappearing, then gave them back. I find it to be my code of honor and many other pvp players do the same. But not all. So perhaps that's another reason why people QQ about randomly getting killed. The fear to lose stuff. (like i picked up 300 mirage from a barb a few weeks ago) I have them all back and he couldn't believe I didn't keep them.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • rafaelabel
    rafaelabel Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm not much of a pvpr at least not anymore. Personally I agree white name equal consent to be killed.

Only time I have a problem is when your in a middle of a quest, your grinding and here comes an *** that waits until your attention is focus on the mobs to take a cheap shot. Dying doesn't bother me is the trash talk afterwards. And now I need to fly back to continue what I was doing.

Lastly I have never taken anyone's drops. Only time I ever picked up stuff was to prevent them from disappearing, then gave them back. I find it to be my code of honor and many other pvp players do the same. But not all. So perhaps that's another reason why people QQ about randomly getting killed. The fear to lose stuff. (like i picked up 300 mirage from a barb a few weeks ago) I have them all back and he couldn't believe I didn't keep them.

You can't pick more then a stack of x20. You really picked 300 mirages?b:chuckle
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rafaelabel wrote: »
    You can't pick more then a stack of x20. You really picked 300 mirages?b:chuckle

Isn't the stack of 20 from gear shatter and something like 300 from item drop?
  • dynged
    dynged Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    generally speaking the only time i'll keep drops that i beat out of someone is if they make an *** out of themselves. Trash talk me for killing you and keep coming back for more? Cool, free stuff for me.
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    catgirl33 wrote: »
    i Don't Mind Being Placed On The List, That's If You Dare To Approach Me. B:angry
    RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN b:surrender b:cry
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
This discussion has been closed.