Dear PWI, according Daily-Quest-Strategy

Options
Cristalwhite - Harshlands
Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Hello everyone,
We all know that this Thread will be useless but just let me type my stuff down please.

I personaly dont need any compensation for a server-crash but compensation for a unfair treatment.

One of the unfair treatment appeared at the +10 (Dragon Orb Ocean) compensation event,
when alot people could not even get a single Orb while others received several. PWI never fixed this.

Now - since over a year - PWI introduce more and more daily based quests.
This is going to a point where people will only just log in todo the daily and wont help others,
because the dailies are very important. For example the Dragon Blood for the advandced skills.
This also leads to a point where the the people only farm with the daily quests and as soon as the
server crashes they lose the time todo thos daily quests.

Befor the daily based quest people where able to compensate server shut downs on their own by
just spending more time in PWI than usual. Now it is just a lose for everyone.
Not just the missed Dragon Blood but also the missed daily Sign in, Undercurrent Hall, Flowsilver Palace, Morai.

PWI should start to figure out how to evaluate the level of impact of a server crash and calculate a propper compensation for thos.

Last night i could not log in because i have only a limited time during the week and the server
went down exactly in that time. So i lose my daily quest on all characters of my account.
1x jolly jones char = 750k coins
2x 101 RB2 Char = 40 Flowsilver Coins, minimum 4 Dragon Bloods, about 2 Million EXP per char
1x level 96 RB char = about 15 Million EXP

I did not mentioned all the possible dailys, i just mentioned thos which i do.

So a proper compensation for this server crash:
- 1 Mil coins
- 2 Mill EXP for each level 100+ char
- Level depending EXP Card for RB char (dont forget morai daily)
- 2 Dragon Bloods for each level 100+ RB char
- 20 FlowSilver-Coins for each level 100+ RB char

this is probably a minimum. I could do much more if i had the time. b:bye
Post edited by Cristalwhite - Harshlands on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hi mrs. entitled.

Read the ToS you agreed to when creating your account(s).
    They don't owe you anything, nor anyone else.

Also, PWI nor PWE introduces the new dailies, that's something PWCN (China) does.
    No one forces you to do them

Bye.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Eh, no. Especially because your logic doesn't work.

You say you need compensation to catch up to others who have been able to do dailies. But at the same time, these people would receive those freebies too, making it uneven again. How does this even work?

And it's really not their issue if you can't keep up because you don't have time. Don't expect them to shove things your way o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Eh, no. Especially because your logic doesn't work.

You say you need compensation to catch up to others who have been able to do dailies. But at the same time, these people would receive those freebies too, making it uneven again. How does this even work?

And it's really not their issue if you can't keep up because you don't have time. Don't expect them to shove things your way o_o

you didnt get me.

its not about catch up with other.
    Its about the time you need to achive a goal.
  • Damonischer - Lost City
    Damonischer - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i think they should start tiger event tonight for servers that didnt get it last night b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Options
    you didnt get me.

its not about catch up with other.
    Its about the time you need to achive a goal.

And one more day is going to kill you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2014
    Options
    And one more day is going to kill you?

if it only would be just one day in the year
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I say if you really want stuff handed to you on a silver platter and not have to work hard for what you want, stop wasting PWE forums with requests for legit compensation. They have given us 3 weeks of codes, sparkiesoft now gives us a code every week of something or other free, and the truth is if you can't get on every day to do your dailies or farm what you need that's on you. Stop blaming the game for your lack of time to play and do what you want to get what you want. This is a free to play game, not a we hand you everything you want cuz you asked for it and didn't bother to read out ToS game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    Options
    anyone else wanna disagree?
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You're asking for too much when they don't really owe us anything. I'd gladly take those additional things though, as I managed to complete all of my dailies before the server instability hit. It would be like getting an extra days's worth of rewards for free~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i think i get what your saying.
    Basically the game is becoming a race to finish the dailies and that anything other than server maint. becomes a severe time=money loss right. (due to the current workings of the game)

Altho what your asking is probably not that easy in terms of ...stability. We all know what happened when they mailed out just 1 item (ocean orb) imagine what would happen if they attempted to code in something that would mail a whopping 10 items to everyone on every server. The ocean orb incident is also kinda like a dead horse. I know that the ones on our server who participated in said incident got their chara perma banned and to this day its banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Last night I could not log in because I have only a limited time during the week and the server went down exactly in that time. So I lose my daily quest on all characters of my account.
    1x jolly jones char = 750k coins
    2x 101 RB2 Char = 40 Flowsilver Coins, minimum 4 Dragon Bloods, about 2 Million EXP per char
    1x level 96 RB char = about 15 Million EXP

I did not mentioned all the possible dailys, i just mentioned thos which i do.

So a proper compensation, for me, for this server crash:
    - 1 Mil coins
    - 2 Mill EXP for each level 100+ char
    - Level depending EXP Card for RB char (dont forget morai daily)
    - 2 Dragon Bloods for each level 100+ RB char
    - 20 FlowSilver-Coins for each level 100+ RB char

this is probably a minimum. I could do much more if I had the time. b:bye

Changed your text a bit more accurately.

I get it that with a servercrash it would be appreciated if PWI gave out compensation for their game-related problems, but honestly all I read in your post is "I have limited time, server was down in that time, so I want everything compensated."

Just, no. It doesn't work like that. Even if they gave out compensation, it would be at the end of the problems, which we clearly haven't arrived at yet (still issues today no less than an hour ago) and the compensation would be something neutral and ForAll, not catered to your exact needs because you missed out.

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    **** happens in life. Funny how people never think about the 360+ days the servers have no issues and just focus and demand something for the day or few - make that a few hours in a day or 2 - that the server does have an issue.

Most of us are thankful for being able to play the game and we understand it when issues to arise. We learn to be patient and tolerate it because that's life. Nothing is perfect in the real world.

As I stated in the sticky when the servers come back online we get to play the game. That is our compensation. Be greatful for that.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • MochiBean - Archosaur
    MochiBean - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I swear people never used to ask for anything when servers went down until the orb thing. The orbs were given out because of a ROLLBACK. People literally lost days of things they already had/made/gained. Losing a few hrs of game play doesn't compare to what happened during the rollback. I just think it's silly everyone now cries for compensation every time there's a server error.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Ha ha, more thread about spoiled player qqing and asking for compensation.

No one is forcing you to play, and technical problem is common on a mmorpg or any other online game, so htfu
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    lol why you trying to keep up with others worrry about your own game play and if you are that into keeping up with others go get your credit card and buy your gears and stuff like alot of them have done.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Until you log into Neverwinter and see that lvl 60 means 12 hours of dailies non-stop, with all the new content consisting of more new dailies, you cannot say PWI has too many.
    Seriously, that game is crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Until you log into Neverwinter and see that lvl 60 means 12 hours of dailies non-stop, with all the new content consisting of more new dailies, you cannot say PWI has too many.

What do you expect playing another PWE game? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    **** happens in life. Funny how people never think about the 360+ days the servers have no issues and just focus and demand something for the day or few - make that a few hours in a day or 2 - that the server does have an issue.

Most of us are thankful for being able to play the game and we understand it when issues to arise. We learn to be patient and tolerate it because that's life. Nothing is perfect in the real world.

As I stated in the sticky when the servers come back online we get to play the game. That is our compensation. Be greatful for that.

997 post full of ego and rage about others.

PWI forums must be perfect for you, here you can disagree with others and praise yourself all day long.

i really need to log LC for a minute and check your gear, its probably g16+5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

Or FW... amount of dailies made me cry, even u could send ur pet to do some of them.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i really need to log LC for a minute and check your gear, its probably g16+5.

is this like, an insult or somthing? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]