Absence Note not working?

Options
MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
So on my alt I open calendar and I have one day missing. I have one absence note in my inventory. I've left clicked, right clicked and dragged the note everywhere I can think and it continually says "Current Item cannot be used," and the absent day stays as an absent day?

What am I doing wrong please anyone?

EDIT - I should clarify, I've left and right clicked on Abs. Note with the actual absence note in my inventory and nothing happens; I've left and right clicked on the day itself in the calendar which has the black face on it; I've left and right clicked and dragged the absence note itself onto the black-faced day and the Abs Note tab; I've done all this in a variety of combinations and logged out and back in and tried again and nothing happens; the one day is still black-faced, the Abs Note tab is still clickable and the absence note is still in my inventory.
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• Terrytini - Raging Tide
    Terrytini - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If you open up the event calendar, towards the bottom-right of the window there's a button that says "Abs Note" on it. If you click it, that should use the absence note.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If you open up the event calendar, towards the bottom-right of the window there's a button that says "Abs Note" on it. If you click it, that should use the absence note.

That's what I assumed. It didn't change anything. My absence note is still in my inventory and the day is still absent.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    That's what I assumed. It didn't change anything. My absence note is still in my inventory and the day is still absent.

You also have to click on the icon on the absent day for it to work.

Click the icon with the b:shocked smiley.
    Click the button.
    Done.

Mr. Justice
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited September 2014
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »
    You also have to click on the icon on the absent day for it to work.

Click the icon with the b:shocked smiley.
    Click the button.
    Done.

Nope, done that. Didn't work.

EDIT - disregard I give up. I have a glitched absence note.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nope, done that. Didn't work.

EDIT - disregard I give up. I have a glitched absence note.

Is there any way you can post a screenshot? It might help, and today is the last day of the month, if you don't get it done you will lose the monthly reward.

Mr. Justice
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Happened to me before... and the next day I randomly tried again and it worked...
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I would try and ask support. Thee note says something about using it before the month is over so I used mine yesterday to make sure it would work.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    Toriell - Sanctuary Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you try to log out the account completely, close arc and then start arc again and log into the game? It worked for my friend.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    There is a known glitch at least that i have heard of that if you have already done your daily check in you can not use your absence note. Try waiting till server reset time and use it then before you do your daily check in. If that doesnt work submit a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]