Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

I did and what I said was entirely true:

1st reborn vs random S cards

2nd reborn vs 1st reborn random S cards

Random S cards are not worth it, especially not in rb.

I understand and I'm gonna study that further (check the probablity to get a full set of 6 A cards rb2)
    Because you're.comparison is true but you assume that :
    - S cards are rb1 but not rb2
    - S cards are not part of a set

And I'm not sure that getting a full rb2 A cards set is that cheap and easy.
    -
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I understand and I'm gonna study that further (check the probablity to get a full set of 6 A cards rb2)
    Because you're.comparison is true but you assume that :
    - S cards are rb1 but not rb2
    - S cards are not part of a set

And I'm not sure that getting a full rb2 A cards set is that cheap and easy.
    -

Well the chances of getting specific A-Cards are way better. It depends on luck tho. I guess I already openened a total of around 2k A-Packs in total since the introduction of the cards. That equals so many C-Packs (ok only partially they could have been C-Packs. A majority has been from quests/drake and so on) that you could have full r9r2 +10/12 a random twink with the profit.

So ofc it is risky. But it's still worth it compared to what others have to endure to get even a single S-Card...ppl that spend 500 golds on s-packs to only get a single card are already far above my scope of investment.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • zxshinobixz
    zxshinobixz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Well the chances of getting specific A-Cards are way better. It depends on luck tho. I guess I already openened a total of around 2k A-Packs in total since the introduction of the cards. That equals so many C-Packs (ok only partially they could have been C-Packs. A majority has been from quests/drake and so on) that you could have full r9r2 +10/12 a random twink with the profit.

So ofc it is risky. But it's still worth it compared to what others have to endure to get even a single S-Card...ppl that spend 500 golds on s-packs to only get a single card are already far above my scope of investment.

Wow 2000 A-Packs!
    I wonder how many unique cards you have and what war avatar title you have.

Do you have full A card set already twice right?
    and only need 1 more A card to get the A card set reborn version?
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wow 2000 A-Packs!
    I wonder how many unique cards you have and what war avatar title you have.

Do you have full A card set already twice right?
    and only need 1 more A card to get the A card set reborn version?

I got 119 dif. Cards so far. Still, I'm a very unlucky person. I know 2 persons that each only opened 1 a-pack each day and lack only one card of the set as well. So it is indeed very luck dependend and I never was really lucky when it comes to such things,

I got 3 Cards of the set alrdy 1st reborn and 1 Card is alrdy 2nd reborn. 1 is unreborned and the last one is still missing. So no, I don't have a complete set yet unfortunatly...but it will surely boost my stats drastically once I get the final card, that's for sure (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I got 119 dif. Cards so far. Still, I'm a very unlucky person. I know 2 persons that each only opened 1 a-pack each day and lack only one card of the set as well. So it is indeed very luck dependend and I never was really lucky when it comes to such things,

I got 3 Cards of the set alrdy 1st reborn and 1 Card is alrdy 2nd reborn. 1 is unreborned and the last one is still missing. So no, I don't have a complete set yet unfortunatly...but it will surely boost my stats drastically once I get the final card, that's for sure (:

I think those people are moreso extremely lucky than you being unlucky. Then again 5/6 means little. Getting the last one might take them 2 more years, maybe yours will come tomorrow ;)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I think those people are moreso extremely lucky than you being unlucky. Then again 5/6 means little. Getting the last one might take them 2 more years, maybe yours will come tomorrow ;)

I'm already waiting for it for 3 months now...opening ~5 a-packs each day...so...I hope so^^ need to save some money for my fairy!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    "PWI2" do you mean the next expansion? We've had a lot of expansion before and nothing has changed for good on the administrative side. We are lucky if we can say that a expansion didn't break the game balance any further, but it usually does.

This game you either accept it as it is, or just leave. China doesn't care about us, and PWI doesn't communicate our needs to them, nor they know anything about the game.

I have to agree that I"m now at the point where I"m logging to talk to friends....

I'm no longer interested in the new fashion, the new stuff in the cash shop... etc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008