My thoughts on TW and the state of PWI

Comments

• CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    deadli wrote: »
    yes because tempest and dynasty are the only TW factions left...

I didn't think any tw factions were left. Nobody shows up. This is why I want a server merger, so we can fight real players, oh my that would be nice.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Booty, Eq, Kindrid, Dynasty +more can have fun TWs
    there wont be server merge only because 1 guild aint having any of that b:chuckle
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Booty, Eq, Kindrid, Dynasty +more can have fun TWs
    there wont be server merge only because 1 guild aint having any of that b:chuckle

Which explains why they bid every week, oh wait nvm.

Dynasty can easily and boringly beat Equinox Kindrid and Booty. Unless they hold squads back inside their own base and make more troll videos dancing which get deleted.

BootyCamp can beat Kindrid easily and so can Equinox, especially since Prinda shot himself in the foot by requiring Tempest alts to fight vs Tempest or leave forcing out any Tempest alts in an all or nothing move back when the gank happened against Tempest.

Equinox shows promise but is unlikely to much grow stronger since the influx of Dynasty members has slowed or stopped. Hopefully they can recruit well and overtake Dynasty in the future.

As the situation stands no one is equally matched to have a proper TW nor do they have the numbers to put up a defence vs a stronger faction. Hence why TW is dead, serious TWer's aren't interested in facerolls or 20 vs 20 pk fests.

Not complaining, stating facts.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I wonder, where was this sentiment when Dynasty was on top? #QQmore. b:shutup

Archers seem to be the main problem of tempest. If you know what i mean.
    Your definition of a fun TW is rolling a faction in 15 mins, To many players.. that is just a waste of charm and time. People don't like fight/pking unless they know they have a chance to win -Common sense.
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If you want fun TW's what you need is numbers being spread a bit more, if a faction that can easily win like you guys say, keep overrecruiting so others cant get more people, how are they gonna face you?
    Let the rest of the factions grow strong and fight eachother cause they are even in numbers and quality and eventually they will be at your level.

I still dont know why is always somehow Dynasty in the middle of everything, as far as i can see the map, we are not blocking anyone, and we welcome fun TW's, sorry to Tempest but in your words, if Dynasty can "roll" booty Eq and Kindrid, which is not true, cause u didnt see booty-Dyna TW's which were awesome, Tempest can roll the rest, so whats the fun on showing up, getting charm **** and then QQ'd in pm's and hate WC from the ones that beat you. Thats called being disrespectfull, so who can blame members that say: i dont wanna fight a group of ppl that hide behind OP ones and call you names and talk like if they are the ones who made the win possible. I would like challenging TW's, but i dont see one vs Tempest atm, which is sad.

I would love if people stop talking about server and faction merges, i prefer 7-8 small TW factions that would mean less lag in TW as well, rather than 2 big ones and 1--2 small ones and noone else in map.

Also why noone attacks Peponab and OP, maybe they would be a good challenge... oh wait! right they belong to Tempest mains, so they are guarded in clear rule violation... but yeah, get a lot of alts there and fight yourself, that would be fun
    edited November 2014
    Archers seem to be the main problem of tempest. If you know what i mean.
    Your definition of a fun TW is rolling a faction in 15 mins, To many players.. that is just a waste of charm and time. People don't like fight/pking unless they know they have a chance to win -Common sense.

That never stopped you from bragging when Dynasty was on top and rolling everyone in 15 minutes. Or stopped you from QQing when Relic gave you a run for your money. And I'm not talking about all of Dynasty, just specifically you Xaner and Aeliah. I was merely pointing out your shameless hypocrisy.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That never stopped you from bragging when Dynasty was on top and rolling everyone in 15 minutes. Or stopped you from QQing when Relic gave you a run for your money. And I'm not talking about all of Dynasty, just specifically you Xaner and Aeliah. I was merely pointing out your shameless hypocrisy.

What never stopped me from bragging....? And from what i remember i never bragged about tw... I have always put whatever faction i am in above any other faction i wasn't in.. Saying <3 Dynasty or Dynasty>All factions isn't bragging about rolling a faction in 15 mins or w/e, its showing love for the faction you're in... And i know i have never shamed a faction for inviting members of another faction and/or whatever.

And my shameless hypocrisy? Please, point out where i have told you to conform to my standards... Please... I don't set standards for this game, I'm a bad guy pker who is a **** to everyone (with the exception of the people i like or forced to like)(Fun fact... I wanted to be just like sora from .****//SIGN). I accept who i am, What about you :)?

Oh and Aeliah bragging? I mean... Aeliah bragging? Does anything else need to be said? Its Aeliah. He was the best geared in the server.. I mean... Its aeliah, I thought you would of learned by now that OP geared people love to brag, whether it be talk or just beating you down, hell or both.

Then again, Why do you even care about this stuff? I mean i don't even care to remember 95% of the stuff on this game, and that 5% ain't gonna be PAST TW blahblahs... And this who forum should of died a long time ago... I mean there was a 3 week post gap... And its say MY Thoughts on TW<--- Thats a opinion, even if it is from a trusted source.... Like.. If you don't agree with Aeliah post, then just write a wall of text so nobody reads it then never visit the forums again.
    edited November 2014
    What never stopped me from bragging....? And from what i remember i never bragged about tw... I have always put whatever faction i am in above any other faction i wasn't in.. Saying <3 Dynasty or Dynasty>All factions isn't bragging about rolling a faction in 15 mins or w/e, its showing love for the faction you're in... And i know i have never shamed a faction for inviting members of another faction and/or whatever.

And my shameless hypocrisy? Please, point out where i have told you to conform to my standards... Please... I don't set standards for this game, I'm a bad guy pker who is a **** to everyone (with the exception of the people i like or forced to like)(Fun fact... I wanted to be just like sora from .****//SIGN). I accept who i am, What about you :)?

Oh and Aeliah bragging? I mean... Aeliah bragging? Does anything else need to be said? Its Aeliah. He was the best geared in the server.. I mean... Its aeliah, I thought you would of learned by now that OP geared people love to brag, whether it be talk or just beating you down, hell or both.

Then again, Why do you even care about this stuff? I mean i don't even care to remember 95% of the stuff on this game, and that 5% ain't gonna be PAST TW blahblahs... And this who forum should of died a long time ago... I mean there was a 3 week post gap... And its say MY Thoughts on TW<--- Thats a opinion, even if it is from a trusted source.... Like.. If you don't agree with Aeliah post, then just write a wall of text so nobody reads it then never visit the forums again.

How about when I came back to the game to find Relic in ruins and you immediately became all buddy buddy with me. Then the moment you saw I joined Tempest blew up on me and began talking shet? Seems pretty hypocritical to me. Of course that must have been in the 95% of **** you forgot/left out. I tried with you man, I really tried to give you a chance but you showed me that some people are just @ssholes, and theres nothing that can change that.

The thread was dead? Well I don't look at the time on threads but it was the top thread in the DW forums when I saw it. Guess these aren't as active as they used to be. Still even bringing it up is a non sequitur.

P.S. the fact that you keep responding proves that you actually care. Also this will be my last reply to you because one thing I don't care about is you.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If you want fun TW's what you need is numbers being spread a bit more, if a faction that can easily win like you guys say, keep overrecruiting so others cant get more people, how are they gonna face you?

Maybe they dont want TWs? b:shocked
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If your faction has a 3 veno and 3 sins squad for every non-3-veno-3-sin squad your opposing faction have, then TW will automatically be balanced.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Prindagelf - Dreamweaver
    Prindagelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2014

BootyCamp can beat Kindrid easily and so can Equinox, especially since Prinda shot himself in the foot by requiring Tempest alts to fight vs Tempest or leave forcing out any Tempest alts in an all or nothing move back when the gank happened against Tempest.

Not complaining, stating facts.

I never asked or required Tempest alts to attend our TW, nor is any of our members required to attend Kindrid TWs, only that they or any other alt of another TW faction could not side/fight against us, much the same as the rules of other TW factions including Tempest.
  • dynged
    dynged Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I never asked or required Tempest alts to attend our TW, nor is any of our members required to attend Kindrid TWs, only that they or any other alt of another TW faction could not side/fight against us, much the same as the rules of other TW factions including Tempest.

i recall tempest doing the exact same **** to your cleric like 2 years ago, but you know its ok when tempest does it, god forbid anyone else do that! Silly prind thinking its ok to run a faction and have rules and enforce them, god forbid!
    edited November 2014

Details, my point is the outcome, Kindrid was at one time gaining momentum, balanced challenging TWs with Equinox. This is what happened with Relic/Vex and the reason they grew so fast. As a result of whatever rules were enforced by yourself a bunch of alts left Kindrid and TWs were no longer balanced.

If it was my decision I would've let it slide, as it's benefiting you, without causing any relative harm, i.e. if Tempest attacked Kindrid, even if 50% of Tempest had an alt in Kindrid and sat out of that TW it probably wouldn't affect the outcome, whereas the benefit of having those extra members to balance out TWs vs Equinox would cause exponential growth in recruiting as it did with Relic, people might even enjoy Kindrid vs Equinox fights more and swap over mains to Kindrid.

The rule makes sense for factions with higher TW numbers like Tempest and Dynasty as alts fighting against you can pose a big threat especially in ganks, so we would probably not even recruit alts in the first place, but for smaller growing factions it can really help.

Based on what I've seen from Kindrid since your leadership you're pretty happy being the small underdog faction that is free to do as they will on the map, and not so concerned about growing as a TW force. My perception.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dynged
    edited November 2014
    Based on what I've seen from Kindrid since your leadership you're pretty happy being the small underdog faction that is free to do as they will on the map, and not so concerned about growing as a TW force. My perception.

pot meet kettle. This is coming from the one who let relic die as a tw force so they could merge with tempest for a season win.
    edited November 2014
    dynged wrote: »
    pot meet kettle. This is coming from the one who let relic die as a tw force so they could merge with tempest for a season win.

Apples and oranges. However considering you're bringing me up and forming an opinion on my motives allow me to explain my side of it, though I'm not too fussed what you choose to think.

When I was given leadership after Plague & Cure quit PWI Relic was in a precarious position.

Landwise we were blocked in by Dynasty with no access to any other faction for the remainder of the season. Numbers-wise we were pulling around 40 people for TWs and getting pretty much rolled every week, we didn't throw in the towel and no show, still gave it our futile best. We had a loyal tight knit community for the most part, had a few people leave faction when Plague & Cure quit as you do.

So I had a think about short term and long term directions for my group of friends called Relic. The faction doesn't matter, the people in it do.

Short term we had limited options, attack and defend Dynasty, which we had been doing since our 3hr TWs. However we clearly didn't have the numbers for a balanced fight, which wasn't really fun for us or for Dynasty as several friends and foes from there voiced their concerns to me.

Long term; We could've rode out the rest of that season and then aimed for fighting Tempest at the start of the next season, though the threat of being pinned in again by Dynasty was quite high, given that's what transpired that season, for reasons that are contested and debated but the outcome is the outcome.

I had seen what had happened to Vex, to Troya, to Regenesis, all pretty much collapsed as a TW faction, leaderships and members leaving to various factions, neither affecting the status quo of the TW power share on the server. I was concerned this could happen to Relic, breaking up the cohesion, the TW experience we had gained from having like 30 members to TW vs BootyCamp to fighting Vex to fielding 80 vs a strong Dynasty and beating them without even a dent on our crystal. My primary concern was keeping this group of people together and giving them fun balanced TWs.

After speaking to almost everyone in Relic on a one to one basis and sharing with them the idea of a merger with Tempest, everyone agreed it was the best option for us, The__Sun did the same with his members and we merged taking almost everyone with us. Winning the season is for those that like to collect trophies, my motive was a semi balanced TW that didn't last 10mins.

We then had a spell of fun TWs with Dynasty that lasted around 2 hours, with us being the victors. The last such spell was when Dynasty was beating Relic in around 2 hours which again was fun for both sides.

Dynasty is now in the same position as Relic was back then, they've lost a lot of members, and people aren't motivated to show up to TW, last few TWs they've just adopted the policy of come TW if you want, go farm if you don't which results in about 10 people turning up to PK. They prefer fighting BootyCamp which is fine if that's fun for them, but I mean during the gank on Tempest we managed to defeat BootyCamp in 13mins with 2 cata squads and 2 support squads, with almost all of our main DD barely able to hold Dynasty. So I doubt it's as an even fight as it's being made out but whatever no comment.

If history is an indicator of the future, Dynasty has been happy to ride out the storm biding their time slowly recruiting and assimilating strength, rather than sharing power and leadership with another faction making an immediate impact on the status quo and creating fun for all parties involved. Obviously the slow steady approach has it's downsides with the inactivity it brings, and the members that don't want to sit tight and end up leaving or quitting as has happened.

Why the obsession with Dynasty? Because they are the only faction capable of giving Tempest a good fight, nothing personal, although people tend to take things too personally in this game. I'm pretty inactive now too tbh, trying to balance a full time job, family, girlfriend, and nights out with the lads, with PWI is pretty hard, certainly don't have time for all the dailies everyday, so my arcane sky level is like 6 and I'm slacking on rebirth levels.

Hope you enjoyed the essay, that's all for now folks.

Tl:dr; {either scroll up and read or gtfo}
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dynged
    edited November 2014
    We had a loyal tight knit community for the most part

because 10 people is a tight knit community and a whole faction. I love how you think you know just everything about how every other faction runs but pointing out that YOU killed Relic for your own selfish gains and ego seems to rustle your jimmies. Lets see, if everyone in relic was ok with the merger, why do quite a few former relic members that i associate with curse your name quite frequently for that selfish choice? Say what you want about Kindrid, Dynasty, or even Tempest for that matter, but lets be honest, you're the ONLY faction leader on that list who totally abandoned his entire faction just to see that Victory every single weekend. IMO thats more than spineless. Enjoy dragging tempest's coat tails, because frankly no one really cares about what you select few dithering loudmouths really want.
    edited November 2014
    because 10 people is a tight knit community and a whole faction. I love how you think you know just everything about how every other faction runs but pointing out that YOU killed Relic for your own selfish gains and ego seems to rustle your jimmies. Lets see, if everyone in relic was ok with the merger, why do quite a few former relic members that i associate with curse your name quite frequently for that selfish choice? Say what you want about Kindrid, Dynasty, or even Tempest for that matter, but lets be honest, you're the ONLY faction leader on that list who totally abandoned his entire faction just to see that Victory every single weekend. IMO thats more than spineless. Enjoy dragging tempest's coat tails, because frankly no one really cares about what you select few dithering loudmouths really want.

You sound real salty algiz. Leaving Kindrid behind for Dynasty and still seeing the same people take your lands each week must make you that way I guess. As for abandoning an entkre faction I'm pretty sure you're talking about your ex leader from Kindrid that you followed to Dynasty after you guys got tired of losing, except Kindrid still exists so all those people were left behind, at least I took everyone with me, almost 60 people iirc.

I'm about 99% sure I know who you could be referring to, especially if its the ones that were kicked or left Relic after Plague and Cure quit and ended up in your faction lol. They can continue to curse me all they like xD

The vast majority of Relic are very happy in Tempest, but thank you for your concern, and of course there's no way you can keep everyone happy. It's a really active faction so there's always people to do stuff with, last time I checked the googledocs for the roster we have like nearly 140 people logging on at some point to play on a random weekday. Compared to Dynasty which had like 29 people online apparently.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dynged
    edited November 2014
    You sound real salty algiz. Leaving Kindrid behind for Dynasty and still seeing the same people take your lands each week must make you that way I guess. As for abandoning an entkre faction I'm pretty sure you're talking about your ex leader from Kindrid that you followed to Dynasty after you guys got tired of losing, except Kindrid still exists so all those people were left behind, at least I took everyone with me, almost 60 people iirc.

I'm about 99% sure I know who you could be referring to, especially if its the ones that were kicked or left Relic after Plague and Cure quit and ended up in your faction lol. They can continue to curse me all they like xD

The vast majority of Relic are very happy in Tempest, but thank you for your concern, and of course there's no way you can keep everyone happy. It's a really active faction so there's always people to do stuff with, last time I checked the googledocs for the roster we have like nearly 140 people logging on at some point to play on a random weekday. Compared to Dynasty which had like 29 people online apparently.

if you knew anything about what you're talking about you'd know there was a good 3-5 weeks before i left Kindrid after fen. Fen didn't pull me to dyna, i went there, again for the millionth time i've had to say this, of my own free will due to internal issues in Kindrid. Yet again you show your hypocritical stupidity. And as far as im aware, Kindrid is still an active faction, last i checked Relic is Tempests little alt faction now. As for you taking people with you, you had 10-12 op's get immediate access yet everyone else had to apply, yeah, thats not abandoning your faction at all. All you've done since joining Tempest is sit on your high horse and lord over everyone else. We all know what the score is, you're just trying to compensate because you didn't have the chops to run a faction on your own merits, and everyone knows it. The emperor is naked!
    edited November 2014
    if you knew anything about what you're talking about you'd know there was a good 3-5 weeks before i left Kindrid after fen. Fen didn't pull me to dyna, i went there, again for the millionth time i've had to say this, of my own free will due to internal issues in Kindrid. Yet again you show your hypocritical stupidity. And as far as im aware, Kindrid is still an active faction, last i checked Relic is Tempests little alt faction now. As for you taking people with you, you had 10-12 op's get immediate access yet everyone else had to apply, yeah, thats not abandoning your faction at all. All you've done since joining Tempest is sit on your high horse and lord over everyone else. We all know what the score is, you're just trying to compensate because you didn't have the chops to run a faction on your own merits, and everyone knows it. The emperor is naked!

I'm not too fussed about why you went to Dynasty, we'll go with your story sure, makes no difference to anyone. My point that anything can be spun to look a certain way is proven.

Everyone applied to Tempest, no one got in without an app and vent interview, not even me, it took weeks. Of course Relic doesn't TW now, with only our alts in there why would it lol

As for compensating due to a lack of chops, whatever that means, I don't have the time to be an active leader as I mentioned earlier have too much going on in rl to be able to dedicate the amount of time to the game as I used to. Main concern was my friends having fun in game in an active friendly faction.

In terms of lording over everyone else, that's a phrase RedMouse used to use to describe people, I suspect you've been hanging out with him or you're secretly Bristish also lol, but no I have no ego problem, I just enjoy trolling people that are already butthurt about irrelevant pixels in a game, like you.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dynged
    edited November 2014
    I'm not too fussed about why you went to Dynasty, we'll go with your story sure, makes no difference to anyone. My point that anything can be spun to look a certain way is proven.

Everyone applied to Tempest, no one got in without an app and vent interview, not even me, it took weeks. Of course Relic doesn't TW now, with only our alts in there why would it lol

As for compensating due to a lack of chops, whatever that means, I don't have the time to be an active leader as I mentioned earlier have too much going on in rl to be able to dedicate the amount of time to the game as I used to. Main concern was my friends having fun in game in an active friendly faction.

In terms of lording over everyone else, that's a phrase RedMouse used to use to describe people, I suspect you've been hanging out with him or you're secretly Bristish also lol, but no I have no ego problem, I just enjoy trolling people that are already butthurt about irrelevant pixels in a game, like you.

you talk alot about facts but you seem to love to spout out blatant lies when it suits your agenda. People not getting in without apps? yeah, i'll take **** that never happened for 500 alex!

You're the one CONSTANTLY bringing Kindrid, Fenrir, me, and everyone else up. Maybe you should take your own advice and back off and shut up already? No one cares how smart or saavy you think you are. You're just an insignificant speck of dust on an insignificant speck of rock in space. Get over it already.

and as for RedMouse, yeah, oooh, i use a common english idiom ergo i must be associated with a single english speaking brit. Hate to break it to you, but some idioms are common across oceans. Maybe i should end with a good southern one and just say bless your poor little heart.
    edited November 2014
    you talk alot about facts but you seem to love to spout out blatant lies when it suits your agenda. People not getting without apps? yeah, i'll take **** that never happened for 500 alex!

You're the one CONSTANTLY bringing Kindrid, Fenrir, me, and everyone else up. Maybe you should take your own advice and back off and shut up already? No one cares how smart or saavy you think you are. You're just an insignificant speck of dust on an insignificant speck of rock in space. Get over it already.

and as for RedMouse, yeah, oooh, i use a common english idiom ergo i must be associated with a single english speaking brit. Hate to break it to you, but some idioms are common across oceans. Maybe i should end with a good southern one and just say bless your poor little heart.

such salty, much rage b:laugh

Everyone app'ed ask them yourself if you don't want to take my word for it lol everyone I spoke to that said yes to the merge applied had a vent interview and got in as part of the merger. The process was long but everyone that helped make it such a smooth transition deserves a pat on the back, all the Tempest officers that spent hours and hours on vent and forums, cheers guys great job.

The forums are a place for discussion about DW stuff, if you don't like what I'm posting you can ignore it quite easily. If you can't ignore it then reply but expect one in return no need to get all emotional pms with period blood squirting everywhere about it, like chill, I know you don't like me and that's cool nbd xD
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dynged
    edited November 2014
    such salty, much rage b:laugh

Everyone app'ed ask them yourself if you don't want to take my word for it lol everyone I spoke to that said yes to the merge applied had a vent interview and got in as part of the merger. The process was long but everyone that helped make it such a smooth transition deserves a pat on the back, all the Tempest officers that spent hours and hours on vent and forums, cheers guys great job.

The forums are a place for discussion about DW stuff, if you don't like what I'm posting you can ignore it quite easily. If you can't ignore it then reply but expect one in return no need to get all emotional pms with period blood squirting everywhere about it, like chill, I know you don't like me and that's cool nbd xD

im not in the least bit mad, im just tired of your pedantic lies and out right fabrications about things you don't know. You're an idiot, deal with it.

and sorry, as much as you like to toss misogynistic comments about, im not female; Nor do i think they appreciate being slammed in such a way so you can get your jollies trying to get a rise out of me.

And you're right, i can't ****ing stand you :D
    edited November 2014
    im not in the least bit mad, im just tired of your pedantic lies and out right fabrications about things you don't know. You're an idiot, deal with it.

and sorry, as much as you like to toss misogynistic comments about, im not female; Nor do i think they appreciate being slammed in such a way so you can get your jollies trying to get a rise out of me.

And you're right, i can't ****ing stand you :D

There's a difference between fact and opinion, we can leave it up to the intelligence of the reader to ascertain which is which. No one knows what went down with all the movements of people and why, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to form opinions on it.

At least we made it clear to the readers that you're emotionally biased towards me, so glad we can agree on that lol
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dynged
    edited November 2014
    There's a difference between fact and opinion, we can leave it up to the intelligence of the reader to ascertain which is which. No one knows what went down with all the movements of people and why, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to form opinions on it.

At least we made it clear to the readers that you're emotionally biased towards me, so glad we can agree on that lol

and i think we can agree that my facts about kindrid outweigh your opinions.
    edited November 2014
    and i think we can agree that my facts about kindrid outweigh your opinions.

Which is why I said we'll go with your story, do you even read before replying xD
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dynged
    edited November 2014
    Which is why I said we'll go with your story, do you even read before replying xD

i do, but i know from past history with you that you're just gonna be back on the same damn soapbox 2 weeks from now, like every other time i've corrected you on the issue.
    edited November 2014
    i do, but i know from past history with you that you're just gonna be back on the same damn soapbox 2 weeks from now, like every other time i've corrected you on the issue.

I don't recall speaking to you before on the issue, feel free to quote posts to refresh my memory.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dynged
    edited November 2014
    I don't recall speaking to you before on the issue, feel free to quote posts to refresh my memory.

it may take some time but i know i've done it at least 2 times before my forum username screwed up on me, so they'd be under my mains name.
    edited November 2014
    it may take some time but i know i've done it at least 2 times before my forum username screwed up on me, so they'd be under my mains name.

Take your time, faction politics and player movements interest me as you can probably already tell, I may not be right about everything, but I'm always happy to hear the story directly from those involved.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dynged
    edited November 2014
    Take your time, faction politics and player movements interest me as you can probably already tell, I may not be right about everything, but I'm always happy to hear the story directly from those involved.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1679681&page=4
    +
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=21481001&postcount=32

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1715001&highlight=Kindrid&page=4
    +
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=21856731&postcount=32

there's at least two examples of times i've pointed out that you're wrong about inner politics in those particular factions. I really don't want to keep this going as drama, im just sick and tired of you and a few particular others acting like im nothing more than Fenrir's lackey.

Hes my friend, not my master. I left for my own reasons, he left for his. Was he a reason i went to dyna? sure. Was he the reason i left kindrid? no. After i left i preferred to be where my friends were rather than be in a faction alone somewhere without them, something im sure everyone here can sympathize with.

As for my reasons, there were some serious issues within the faction that wouldn't be resolved so long as i stayed there, so i took myself out of the situation. I'd also like to point out, at least in Kindrids case, we didn't abandon the faction. We all left alts there so we could still help with tw. Fen was thrown leadership without his say-so in a veritable ****storm when obly left and he kept everything together; but as anyone who's done it can attest, its difficult running a faction, much less one you were basically thrown. The only reason i don't currently have an alt with Kindrid still isn't for lack of trying, but me and the current leader don't see eye to eye over certian things, so to prevent further drama i removed my cleric from the faction.

Kindrid is, and will always be, a significant part of my time on this server and i won't let its name be slurred wrongly over a misunderstanding of motivations.
This discussion has been closed.