I'm tired of people killing me when doing my dailies and quest...

Options
PhantomEin - Lost City
PhantomEin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Hello,

I have been questing and doing dailies and every here and now I get killed while carrying guardian scrolls. I have lost so much money during the years on guardian scrolls alone. I have a few questions that needs to be asked. Thanks in advance!

1) What can't a RPK do that a normal person can do? (meaning like are there some quest restrictions or something for RPK)

2) What is the average price for an R999 weapon+10?

3) Do I have to farm things in order to get R999 or can I just use cash and buy things from people?
Post edited by PhantomEin - Lost City on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hello,

I have been questing and doing dailies and every here and now I get killed while carrying guardian scrolls. I have lost so much money during the years on guardian scrolls alone. I have a few questions that needs to be asked. Thanks in advance!

1) What can't a RPK do that a normal person can do? (meaning like are there some quest restrictions or something for RPK)

3) Do I have to farm things in order to get R999 or can I just use cash and buy things from people?

1.no? poorly phrased.

2. why not do the grade 1 math required for this or use the search function? if you cant find or calculate this yourself this often means a deeper problem with problem solving skills, might be why ya get pwnd so much

3.again easy to find the answer, if youve been playing for "years" and yet you still dont know this...how is that even possible? pwdatabase.com google.com the sales listed every 4 weeks on pwi website.. i just dont even.
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hold all items that you dont need in your bank, and bind stuff that you dont want to drop. Will save money that way instead of using guardian scrolls.

1. Nope

2. Not sure, the math would be different on servers due to different gold prices. I cant remember what the cost of mine was, but I got it just before the gold went sky high on harshlands.

3. You can farm, you can use real money. I personally farmed. Took me a long time, but I eventually got it. The choice is yours. But i will tell you this. There is always someone who will have spent more money then you and will still kill you.
  • PhantomEin - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Options
    1.no? poorly phrased.

2. why not do the grade 1 math required for this or use the search function? if you cant find or calculate this yourself this often means a deeper problem with problem solving skills, might be why ya get pwnd so much

3.again easy to find the answer, if youve been playing for "years" and yet you still dont know this...how is that even possible? pwdatabase.com google.com the sales listed every 4 weeks on pwi website.. i just dont even.

Thanks for being rude. You do realize people have a life and forums are there so someone can ask a quick question right? I bet you're the kind of person who tells everyone to "google it" for every question asked to you in life.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why don't you just reroll to a PVE server? There are six of them. And your gear is obviously not amazing so it's not like it'll take you that long to get back to where you were once you hit 100 again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You are in PVP Server so you have no idea when or where ull get PK'edb:victory
    why you bring guardian maybe you are a blody red killer too!?

i have to hide from now then.. dont KOS meb:surrender
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Just reroll to a PvE server. ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Thanks for being rude. You do realize people have a life and forums are there so someone can ask a quick question right? I bet you're the kind of person who tells everyone to "google it" for every question asked to you in life.

>You do realize people have a life
    the go to "argument" for the lazy and self entitled

and youre the type of person who thinks that they are the first and only person to ask this question and dont even TRY to find the answer, when its literally the first 2nd and 3rd google result and 4 5 7 and 8th (6th was a video for me), its on the wiki, its partly a dumb question since gold prices and sale prices differ at different times/servers

sorry its faster to google it/check the wiki than to type out a post, it really is, the only difference is your disrespect of others effort gone into making the guides/info available and thinking you're special and deserve your own thread, good job cluttering the forum with reallly poor questions
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

and youre the type of person who thinks that they are the first and only person to ask this question and dont even TRY to find the answer, when its literally the first 2nd and 3rd google result and 4 5 7 and 8th (6th was a video for me), its on the wiki, its partly a dumb question since gold prices and sale prices differ at different times/servers

sorry its faster to google it/check the wiki than to type out a post, it really is, the only difference is your disrespect of others effort gone into making the guides/info available and thinking you're special and deserve your own thread, good job cluttering the forum with reallly poor questions

It's also faster to give the person a link to the answers then to insult them.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • PhantomEin - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Options

Ok I am sure you have never asked a question that someone have already asked in your lifetime. You like to bash people because it makes you feel superior and great. Thanks for the help!
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hello,

1)on a pvp server there is not much you can do, it would be better to jump to a pve server

2)Mmmm depends on your server but the problem is the r9 base

for ring and weapon it would be something like:

8 MOGS (ring + weapon) thats 87.5 gold if you buy on sale
    117 General sumer tokens (ring + weapon again) thats like 292.5 golds on sale (someone correct me if Im wrong lol)

so 380 gold on sale (again, correct me if im wrong )

to that you have to add the price of sumerwind tokens for the recast and the small fee for the crafting and price of the 4 eoo for the final stage.

and the dragon orbs.

I can not give a final price since i dont play on your server

3) you have to farm warsong or lunar basic badges, everything else you can buy.

Edit: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rank_and_Reputation/RankIX
    the wiki for r9

the price for r9 weapon + ring is 745 gold if we put that on sale is 372.5

the price for all the items are listed there, also you need 300.000 rep in case you dont have it.

• ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Not in this case.

It's like a dirt clod asking for compassion from a roto-tiller.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    This thread..

Person one is tired of being killed over and over. Makes a thread with obvious questions that if put in Google the answer was in the first 3 hits.
    Person two is tired of these questions being posted over and over. Makes a remark how easily the question can be answered fully independant and faster without cluttering this forum.

Am I the only one who is seeing the hypocricy of the OP by bashing on Mosz?

The forums aren't your go-to place for every question or you can expect a lot of somewhat less friendly answers. Put at least a tiny, itty bitty effort into opening google and posting the question there first. Chances are google answers you, without snarky comments.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The op seems to be more interested on picking up a fight than actually getting an answer.

Short answer to your problem: go to PvE server.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hello,

Dont tell me you got all the way to lvl 101 before noticing that you chose a PK Server? Whats so surprising about being Pk'ed on a Pk server. It's not like their going to ask you "Hi, would u liked to be killed?"

As far as the R999 +10 goes,Im a firm believer that You can Not obtain it without cashshopping. But these users will probably tell you otherwise and give u "Bunny ears" ways to obtain it. Either way im sure as hell not about to be dragged into that debut. Agree to disagree.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Apparently The OP feels entitled to the answer without the hardcore effort it takes to type cost of r9 in google and hit return.
    Dont tell me you got all the way to lvl 101 before noticing that you chose a PK Server? Whats so surprising about being Pk'ed on a Pk server. It's not like their going to ask you "Hi, would u liked to be killed?"

Frost Baby..there are lots of them just like this.

As far as the R999 +10 goes,Im a firm believer that You can Not obtain it without cashshopping. But these users will probably tell you otherwise and give u "Bunny ears" ways to obtain it. Either way im sure as hell not about to be dragged into that debut. Agree to disagree.

Depends on how one cash shops. People farm and catshop enough coin to buy gold in the AH for r9 all the time. They have never spent a dime of their rl money on the game. If you consider that cash shopping then maybe. People like me cash shop the mats when they go on sale and sell them in the catshop. Maybe you consider that cash shopping too. But one is not required to spend any of their own money on the game if they have patience and put in a lot of effort.
    Hello,

They go around slaughtering whining QQers like you. Yes. You QQ about being PK'd and you make yourself out to be an entertaining target. Youchose to roll on a PvP server now live with it or GTFO it.

Do your own homework.

How the hell do you not know this at level 10x? Oh wait...You spent most of your in game life camping FC while paying others to do your own work for you. I get it.

LOL. Just LOL.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Not in this case.

It's like a dirt clod asking for compassion from a roto-tiller.
    Apparently The OP feels entitled to the answer without the hardcore effort it takes to type cost of r9 in google and hit return.

Why people need to start bashing on others for thier shortcomings have always puzzled me tough. If you post just to bash and insult someone, you're far worse then the lazy person coming here to ask questions.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why people need to start bashing on others for thier shortcomings have always puzzled me tough. If you post just to bash and insult someone, you're far worse then the lazy person coming here to ask questions.

stop bashing on the bashers, youre now worse than the original bashers (you know the ones that post because they dont want this forum to be a cesspool of the same spam over and over)

you must also hate teachers that told you how to solve a problem instead of solving it for you eh?
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Because these are the types of noob frost baby players like the lvl 10x BM in delta who didn't know what the HF skill was when the squad leader told him to use it on mob groups, the 10x EP in Delta who had no clue what BB skill was when it was told to use it to heal the squad, and I kid you not the 10x barb who died in delta that raged at me for healing my herc rather than healing him as he tried to herp derp tank all the mobs and a boss at the same time.

It takes stupidity to talk to the stupid. It's the only language they seem to understand.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well... this escalated quickly.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.