Base Quest for low lvls

Options
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Suggestion Box
I find it a bit unfair that low levels are starting to get pushed out in the game.

PWI constantly make extra expansions for Primal yet forget the lower levels. So, to balance this, why not make it that Base Quests give experience to ALL levels that do it as an incentive to keep doing Base Quests?

As let's be honest here, why do something that really isn't actually beneficial to lower lvls?

The higher the level, the higher the exp, seems fair to me

b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sir_comsizer - Archosaur on

Comments

• Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I find it a bit unfair that low levels are starting to get pushed out in the game.

PWI constantly make extra expansions for Primal yet forget the lower levels. So, to balance this, why not make it that Base Quests give experience to ALL levels that do it as an incentive to keep doing Base Quests?

As let's be honest here, why do something that really isn't actually beneficial to lower lvls?

The higher the level, the higher the exp, seems fair to me

b:thanks

PW should add more quests across the board :I I finished almost all the quests in game and its boring having to find Demonol Documents (the jupiter document is glitched so you cant even finish the quest) and trying to find the Ultimate Materials which are all ultra annoying to get b:cry
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    PW should add more quests across the board :I I finished almost all the quests in game and its boring having to find Demonol Documents (the jupiter document is glitched so you cant even finish the quest) and trying to find the Ultimate Materials which are all ultra annoying to get b:cry

I agree, or even boost the exp we get from the quests

But getting exp from Base quests is a good start to help lower levels out i should think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]