Veno+Sin couple LFG [HT]

Options
Kaelinae - Heavens Tear
Kaelinae - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Guild Banter
I am a old school veteran of PWI returning to the game after one of my many short hiatuses, I started in '10 and have played alongside the likes of Raybeez and Wargasm. (In fact I own a tribute barb named \/\/ARGASM over on LC server.) I am playing an Assassin, but can fill other roles (Barb, AE-BM, and Cleric being the most experience I have with classes)

My irl fiancee` has just started playing a Venomancer and is very new to PWI and the whole MMORPG scene.

We are looking for knowledgable and patient folks to come hang with and have some fun while we make our way to endgame. Those that wont kick due to tedious and neccessary interruptions ,called LIFE, causing us to miss a day or two are our preferred future fam.

If you are looking to have a good pair among your ranks, please send me a Mail detailing your faction and I will try to pm you in game when I have the chance.

Sincerely,

b:victory

Breize
Post edited by Kaelinae - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• NakedGirl - Heavens Tear
    NakedGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hello there,

I am Old School as well. I have been around since June 2009 and have had the opportunity to be in many different factions/guilds over the last 5 1/2 years or so. I have not taken any breaks, with the exception of going to Iowa in July and being gone for 7 weeks for the birth of my last granddaughter lol. I have my main currently in NightClaw. It is a nice group of people, that is really helpful. We are still growing, and may not have a ton of people on at all hours of the day and night, but the people that are there are extremely nice, helpful and most are old school as well. Also another good faction with some helpful oldschool people is DemonOnes. The contact person for NightClaw would be melaysia, she is the leader and a really great veno. A good contact person for DemonOnes would be AmyGoddess. You could also try to get ahold of me, my main's name is NakedGirl (Don't let the name fool you, I really am a respectable person, just someone else made the character for me and I started playing it and loved the class (103 cleric), so just kept her. I am recovering from surgery I had last week, so not on much right now but will be back on more soon. Take care and hope you find a great factioin that brings you much enjoyment.
    Helping those who help themselves... NakedGirl 103 cleric Heaven's Tear. b:kissb:bye