Anniversary Promo Codes Week 2 [All codes Listed]

13»

Comments

• gelgamesh
    gelgamesh Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am not getting any drop down box hovering over the arc logo O.o Have been trying sence yesterday.. Are the codes only redemable on the days they are given (wed,thurs, fri) or fro the 3 days like it says?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    gelgamesh wrote: »
    I am not getting any drop down box hovering over the arc logo O.o Have been trying sence yesterday.. Are the codes only redemable on the days they are given (wed,thurs, fri) or fro the 3 days like it says?

Are you on the site or using the actual arc client?

If it's the former, then that'd be your problem since the codes can only be redeemed via the arc client.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • gelgamesh
    gelgamesh Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Are you on the site or using the actual arc client?

If it's the former, then that'd be your problem since the codes can only be redeemed via the arc client.

Thank you that helped alot :P had email that kept taking me to the Arc web page :/ Amd all that page told me to do was hover over the arc icon in the upper left corner :O
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Ah, the joys of silly miscommunication in the e-mails. XD

Glad you got it sorted out. b:victory
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • vixensshop
    vixensshop Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That's nice .. Just tried the Thursday code I hadnt used it yet, wanted to use it after I reawakened second time, and it says its expired, and it is not the 23rd yet.

Thursday:
    Code: KJ0RyOMe

This will get you 5 Maiden Kissed Chests

Friday:
    Code: JWm5pNZm

This is for the Anniversary Mount Ticket!

Expires 9/23/14
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    vixensshop wrote: »
    That's nice .. Just tried the Thursday code I hadnt used it yet, wanted to use it after I reawakened second time, and it says its expired, and it is not the 23rd yet.

Thursday:
    Code: KJ0RyOMe

This will get you 5 Maiden Kissed Chests

Friday:
    Code: JWm5pNZm

This is for the Anniversary Mount Ticket!

Expires 9/23/14

Friday's expires the 23rd, the Thursday one expired today. Each code is only available three days.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Friday's expires the 23rd, the Thursday one expired today. Each code is only available three days.

There is something wrong with the expiry times. I tried to redeem the Wed code on Friday night (15 mins past midnight,so technically Saturday morning) and it was already expired, even though it was suppose to expire on Saturday midnight. I should have another 23 hours to spare. Here is an earlier post I made with forum time stamp on it to show I'm not making numbers up :
    Just logged in to claim this and its expired already. I remembered you said 3 days and even specifically posted it will expire on 9-12-2014 11:59pm. It is currently 9-12-2014 12:15AM (ie. 00:15 am) and it's expired. I thought I had just under 24 hours to spare.

I suspect all your codes in this thread will end up expiring 24 hours early.

It would be nice if you could re-activate the codes later this week for those who missed it as a result of this. Maybe reactivate it for another 24 hours. Those who used it already wouldn't be able to reuse the code anyways.

BTW, would like to hear from Sparkie on this.

Maybe one of you mods can contact Sparkie about the premature expiry problem. :)
  • mightymoose
    edited September 2014
    OPKossey, since you merged my posts, you must have read them. Can you pass the info onto Sparkie? I think the premature expiry problem may have happened in the 1st week as well. Even if he can't or won't do anything about the last round of codes, maybe by knowing about the problem he can fix it for this coming week's code so that it the same problem doesn't happen for a third week. :)
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    I fixed the Anniversary Mount code in the OP, since it expired earlier than intended. It will now be available until midnight tonight.

Here is the new code in case you missed it: zvVBet5U
  • mightymoose
    edited September 2014
    I fixed the Anniversary Mount code in the OP, since it expired earlier than intended. It will now be available until midnight tonight.

Here is the new code in case you missed it: zvVBet5U

Thx but I said I logged in on Friday night and the Wed code was expired. I already got the Thurs and Fri codes since I logged in on Friday night.

See the part in bold :
    There is something wrong with the expiry times. I tried to redeem the Wed code on Friday night (15 mins past midnight,so technically Saturday morning) and it was already expired, even though it was suppose to expire on Saturday midnight. I should have another 23 hours to spare.

The problem is not just the Fri code. I believe its all the codes expiring 24 hrs early. And in my particular case, it was the Wed code that I missed because I had tried to redeem on Friday night so that I could redeem the Thurs and Fri codes even with codes expiring 24 hours early.

(Plus I'm only guessing that Thurs and Fri codes are expiring early based on other replies, since I redeemed early enough to get those codes and was unaffected.)

And just for completeness sake, this is my very first post I made on this on Friday night :
    Just logged in to claim this and its expired already. I remembered you said 3 days and even specifically posted it will expire on 9-12-2014 11:59pm. It is currently 9-12-2014 12:15AM (ie. 00:15 am) and it's expired. I thought I had just under 24 hours to spare.

I suspect all your codes in this thread will end up expiring 24 hours early.

It would be nice if you could re-activate the codes later this week for those who missed it as a result of this. Maybe reactivate it for another 24 hours. Those who used it already wouldn't be able to reuse the code anyways.
  • odeoflight
    odeoflight Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    PWI facebook
    14 hours ago
    We apologize about the Anniversary Mount code expiring early. Here is a replacement code for the same mount, that will expire tomorrow.

Code: zvVBet5U

Remember to redeem in Arc, through the drop down.

it was post today ,but this code don't work.b:cry
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Even though last week's rewards were rather meh, I'm hoping this week being the final week for anniversary rewards, will bring some good ones. Primordial Bloods are always helpful. Even just 2 or three is equal to what I'd get in a normal day with Primal dailies, so it's an extra day with of them. We've had some other good prizes before too, so I'm optimistic that Sparkie will throw down something good. I'd love some War Avatar A or S chests (or packs...). The chests actually have a 100% chance of getting an A or S card, while the packs more often than not give C or B cards -- neither are really needed for people who have full A or S sets.

I'll be happy either way, but the above idea(s) for Bloods and card packs are pretty much surely to make everyone happy. I don't know anyone who would be upset by getting a free A or S card, or some free bloods.

Thanks for the constant free goodies Sparkie. I know you are limited on what China allows you to give us, so everything you've done (even with some code redeeming issues that folks have had), is greatly appreciated. Plus, the constant free plat charms have really helped my Barb and BM mains. Those charms in-game are really expensive, and not really worth the purchase even if they are on sale, since coins are devalued in the economy right now.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I don't know anyone who would be upset by getting a free A or S card, or some free bloods.
    You underestimate some people, my good sir. b:cry
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You underestimate some people, my good sir. b:cry

Yeah, I get that some people will always find ways to be upset. The fact that we get free stuff in general, should make people rejoice -- even if it's not something they wanted or can use. I'm not saying that having a 5th or 6th anniversary mount for my Barb isn't disappointing; I'm just satisfied with the thought that we are receiving free stuff in the first place. Realistically, Sparkie didn't have to do any of the ARC weekly codes, event codes, or anniversary codes. I doubt any of his superiors are making him do it to please the community. I'm assuming it's his own project that he tasked himself on, or a team of members at his level came up with at some meeting. Either way, people like me will generally be appreciated at the thought of acquiring free stuff. The thought is what really counts more than the gift itself.

Though, the A or S card chests and the Bloods would be really handy!
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Free stuff in an already FREE to play game. I laugh everyday at all the QQ and entitlement that comes with the player base. People just don't know how to truly enjoy and appreciate things, in game and in real life. b:cry
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • mightymoose
    edited September 2014
    Free stuff in an already FREE to play game. I laugh everyday at all the QQ and entitlement that comes with the player base. People just don't know how to truly enjoy and appreciate things, in game and in real life. b:cry

Except not everyone is getting the free stuff. Some are QQing cause they don't like the gifts, some are QQing because codes are expiring prematurely and DIDN'T get the gifts (like me), and some are QQing about people QQing (like you).
  • mightymoose
    edited September 2014
    Sparkie, I think I know why your codes are expiring 24 hrs early. I think your codes always expire at midnight and it starts the day you set it. That's why someone who tired to redeem the new "24 hr" code you put up yesterday couldn't just 14 hrs after you posted it.

This means all your codes expire 24 hrs earlier than what you say. So if you set 3 day expiry for a Wed code, it will count Wed, Thurs, Fri as the 3 days and expire at Fri midnight which is what I'm seeing.

So going forward, you should always set your expiry with 1 additional day than what you want to tell people. Either that or you have to tell people it will expire 1 day earlier than what you want to set.

So if you want the Wed code to expire on Saturday midnight, you need to set it for 4 days. If you set it for 3 days, you need to tell people it will expire on Fri midnight.

To OpKossey or other mods, pls don't merge this with above post since this post is a reply to Sparkie's post and I want the best chance of getting him to read it. He might not read replies to other people's post. Thx.
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    Sparkie, I think I know why your codes are expiring 24 hrs early. I think your codes always expire at midnight and it starts the day you set it. That's why someone who tired to redeem the new "24 hr" code you put up yesterday couldn't just 14 hrs after you posted it.

This means all your codes expire 24 hrs earlier than what you say. So if you set 3 day expiry for a Wed code, it will count Wed, Thurs, Fri as the 3 days and expire at Fri midnight which is what I'm seeing.

So going forward, you should always set your expiry with 1 additional day than what you want to tell people. Either that or you have to tell people it will expire 1 day earlier than what you want to set.

So if you want the Wed code to expire on Saturday midnight, you need to set it for 4 days. If you set it for 3 days, you need to tell people it will expire on Fri midnight.

To OpKossey or other mods, pls don't merge this with above post since this post is a reply to Sparkie's post and I want the best chance of getting him to read it. He might not read replies to other people's post. Thx.

That's what it's looking like when I post them. Not sure why it's acting like this, but I'll start adding an additional day so it hopefully prevents this from happening in the future.
  • Smiliess - Heavens Tear
    Smiliess - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This game has nothing to offer, it has nothing new. (except boutique uhmm. fashion/packs?)

If dev's realy care about their customers, they reduce the max gold price to 1mil
    or 4mil max, but MAKE THE BOUTIQUE ITEMS CHEAPER

also remove the stupid chips/socket stones from the bh 100 rewards.
    it is bull**** getting 40 sock stones while u need like 16.000 for 1 piece of armo
    and 55 chips? whats the point in that?
    i know people wil think....ITS FOR RANK 9
    wel...after 1 year bh chips only, i got finaly 9999
    so...lets calculate

34.000 for r9 ring,
    84.000 for wep
    34+84 = 128 at the rate of 9999 a year = 128 year to get ring and wep.
    (didnt even added armor/belt)

and give ALL classes a dev lvl or att lvl buff, instead of phy or seekers only

i did a test, My lv70 non awaken seeker vs a s3 2x awaken lv103 sin
    gues who won? (no it wasnt a noob sin)

so before you make pwi 2, maybe spend some time in the game, so u see whats going on.

And we need GM's, the world chat is full or drama

pwi was fun, i realy loved it, but now.....this game is just for the rich

like in real world,,,,help the rich...*** the poor