Charm ticking

omgwtfbbq0
omgwtfbbq0 Posts: 25 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
So here's a fun way to waste charm without taking damage:
Let's say you have like 2 or more chars and use acct stash for like pangu helm belt and such, but those items holds rest of gear and without them the gear goes red and not usable because not enough str or whatever...And when you equip it again all the hp from like full g16 or rrr9 or whatever with high refine like +10 hp (''for idiots'' well not op gear all the time it's just an example can b g15 can b white gear with +10 for all i care) goes way below half and charm ticks..Every time i switch to alt or main they have good gear and charm constantly ticks wasting it over and over again.
Post edited by omgwtfbbq0 on

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    omgwtfbbq0 wrote: »
    So here's a fun way to waste charm without taking damage:
    Let's say you have like 2 or more chars and use acct stash for like pangu helm belt and such, but those items holds rest of gear and without them the gear goes red and not usable because not enough str or whatever...And when you equip it again all the hp from like full g16 or rrr9 or whatever with high refine like +10 hp (''for idiots'' well not op gear all the time it's just an example can b g15 can b white gear with +10 for all i care) goes way below half and charm ticks..Every time i switch to alt or main they have good gear and charm constantly ticks wasting it over and over again.

HP charms tick at 50%, what would you expect? Do you suggest that when you equip gear it gives you that HP? (As in, let's say the gear gives you 1k hp, you equip it and not only does it change your hp to +1k, it also heals you), because, if that was the case, everyone could just swap gears to heal themselves.

It is what it is. b:cute

Mr. Justice
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    U should ask 60k ~ barbs how thye feel about it....

it hurrts
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Equip your gear while in a duel to disable the charm and heal yourself. Or just put the gear on one at a time.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • omgwtfbbq0
    edited September 2014
    nbreaking wrote: »
    HP charms tick at 50%, what would you expect? Do you suggest that when you equip gear it gives you that HP? (As in, let's say the gear gives you 1k hp, you equip it and not only does it change your hp to +1k, it also heals you), because, if that was the case, everyone could just swap gears to heal themselves.

It is what it is. b:cute

Well yeah i know that would b the problem, but they could make that gear swapping no pain for charm near banker only,like somewhere further from banker it would be as it is.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    easy thing to this ..eat a freakin POT you idiot,am I harsh to hurt this mans feelings for calling him a idiot..nahhhhhh,cause you think after it happening a couple times that he would think to use a HP pot..come on this really is a stupid complaint.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    omgwtfbbq0 wrote: »
    Well yeah i know that would b the problem, but they could make that gear swapping no pain for charm near banker only,like somewhere further from banker it would be as it is.

I guess they could do something like that when you're in SZ and it wouldn't be that hard to code.

But tbh... why bother? It's not like it's game breaking or something and also, the more your charm ticks, the more they sell charms b:chuckle

Mr. Justice
  • omgwtfbbq0
    edited September 2014
    Hm..probably is a bad idea to ask anything tbh~ because every time there's an update or something i don't look what's new first i just check ''sigh...what did they break this time -.-''
  • X_volcano_y - Harshlands
    X_volcano_y - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Attack Mrs.Zoo animals...the south east corner of arch
    No more stupid way to waste charm.
    and for ur case....nothing can be done except getting a heal and equip slowly
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    All the free event gold we have been given lately....use it for silver charms. Or don't swap gear, or as others said put it on ever so slowly if it concerns you that much.

As for catabarbs lol they went that route, so live w the consequences
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    guess he deleted my post,cause i guess i was right about him.b:chuckle
  • pachwenko
    pachwenko Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Haha My barb has no vit except from gear pure strength, 35k hp and went through 2 platinum hp charms in NW to get 110 tokens lol. This is when I realised once again how currupt the game is and how i wont be playing it for a long long time.. Equip your essential gear first then the rest to avoid ticking your charm.
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    pachwenko wrote: »
    Haha My barb has no vit except from gear pure strength, 35k hp and went through 2 platinum hp charms in NW to get 110 tokens lol. This is when I realised once again how currupt the game is and how i wont be playing it for a long long time.. Equip your essential gear first then the rest to avoid ticking your charm.

Dont do NW and u safe coins :)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    pachwenko wrote: »
    Haha My barb has no vit except from gear pure strength, 35k hp and went through 2 platinum hp charms in NW to get 110 tokens lol. This is when I realised once again how currupt the game is and how i wont be playing it for a long long time..
    Would these be the -free- charms that PWI have been handing out like candy of late? Ye, worry about burning up something they gave you for free.

Barbs have a ton of hitpoints and are hard to kill, but like a true tank, they need something heal-y to offset taking damage. Partner with a cler or myst if you want to save charm.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • CoinFarmer - Lost City
    CoinFarmer - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (As DemansPsy)

I'm honestly surprised people still complain about charms, pwi gives you sooo many free ones. Each demon/sage card = 2.5 plat hp charms, and we got 3 of em just a week ago, how are you people burning through them so fast @.@?
    Call me Demans
    DemansPsy:2009-2013 Dec. 24th, may you rest in peace...er well as much as you can in the equivalent of pwi hell anyway.