Cannot Pick Up Neuma

Options
Darkette - Sanctuary
Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Quality Corner
For the past three (3) days I've been unable to obtain Neuma from Linus in BH79.

My inventory is NOT full

I attempted repeatedly to click on the Neuma LONG BEFORE the time had run out.

I'm am at 0/20 collections for the week (to clarify, I have absorbed NO NEUMA THIS WEEK)

I hope someone can explain the problem; this is very frustrating. BTW, I'm sorry if this particular problem has been raised before; I did do a quick search but found nothing matching these criteria.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: on the off chance Linus was bugged, I tried Ofotus in bh59; same result. I get a message above the chat box that indicate "cannot absorb more neuma." Very confusing because I have NOT absorbed Neuma this week, inventory has plenty of space, and I'm clicking on the Neuma immediately after it appears. Please help me understand what's going on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Darkette - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm am at 0/20 collections for the week

If its not between 20/20 and 1/20, then you can't absorb it....unless you mean you havent absorbed any nuema at all this week. That would indeed be strange. Have you tried absorbing in 59/69 instead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • catn
    catn Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    a while ago thar was a glitch in the game that made it to where I couldent pick up my Neuma eather but the bad thing is it was only in 1 cave
    stand next to me you'll never stand alone

juniornowack HeavensTear
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    For the past three (3) days I've been unable to obtain Neuma from Linus in BH79.

My inventory is NOT full

I attempted repeatedly to click on the Neuma LONG BEFORE the time had run out.

I'm am at 0/20 collections for the week (to clarify, I have absorbed NO NEUMA THIS WEEK)

I hope someone can explain the problem; this is very frustrating. BTW, I'm sorry if this particular problem has been raised before; I did do a quick search but found nothing matching these criteria.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: on the off chance Linus was bugged, I tried Ofotus in bh59; same result. I get a message above the chat box that indicate "cannot absorb more neuma." Very confusing because I have NOT absorbed Neuma this week, inventory has plenty of space, and I'm clicking on the Neuma immediately after it appears. Please help me understand what's going on.

When was the last time you did Nuema runs? the 20/20 doesn't reset on Monday or with maintenance, but on the night of Friday->Saturday. If you did nuemas on saturday you can't get them now.
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    When was the last time you did Nuema runs? the 20/20 doesn't reset on Monday or with maintenance, but on the night of Friday->Saturday. If you did nuemas on saturday you can't get them now.

Thank you! That would appear to be the issue. I was at 20/20 last Friday. So, tomorrow I should be good to go again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]