Server merge - DW & RT pls

Options
2»

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You do not want to merge with a rotten server like dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver
    http://gyazo.com/71c69c321bdcaf6dde62bec9e7a2658a

This is a terrible idea and if I was on raging tides I would strongly oppose it because Dreamweaver is a rotten server with a disgusting rotten economy.

Raging tides
    http://gyazo.com/cfbf2e494e7ed1039bddad7fd7fe0ea7

The good thing would be bots from both server would have to compete for spot so less coins generated from bots I guess...

Damn dude is that ALL you ever talk about are bots bots bots bots bots economy economy economy economy. Every...freaking...post....day in...and day out and showing the same pictures. WE GET IT that you think bots killed the economy.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dynged
    dynged Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    That rage.

5. Staying in factions - so what do you call Biggie Fenrir Cino all hopping to Dynasty to instawin last season with their close cliques, they all were LEADERS of their factions and they abandoned them to go to Dynasty. I also just named three of the servers best geared catabarbs btw.

The Tempest Relic merge retained all the people from Relic barring a very small few (3-4 people that Tempest wouldn't accept under any circumstances) so that friends could stick together and it was an actual faction merge, unlike the Vex, Troya, Kindrids that abandoned their factions to go to the winning faction at the time.

Bearing all the points above in mind, I'll still stop short of calling you a hypocrite. xD

does it ever get old beating a dead inaccurate horse? You weren't in vex, troya or kindrid so i suggest you kindly take your misinformed slander and keep it to yourself :D
  • Lilcojones - Dreamweaver
    Lilcojones - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ''The Tempest Relic merge retained all the people from Relic barring a very small few (3-4 people that Tempest wouldn't accept under any circumstances) so that friends could stick together and it was an actual faction merge, unlike the Vex, Troya, Kindrids that abandoned their factions to go to the winning faction at the time.''

Hello dear friend, when the Vex members applied to Dynasty including me was when Dynasty lost their first fight against Relic. When members left Vex to go to Relic was when Vex was losing to Relic. Please do get it right as this part does offend me a little.

Every now and then you seem to bring up old stuff and it is not quite how it went down then. If there is something bothering you please let it all out and you will feel much better afterwards. But there is no one complaining at all anywhere. Not on Dynasty's vent or faction chat.
    It does seems like you are upset about something if there's any issue please contact me in game or pm a Dynasty officer thanks.

The whole server does not revolve around Tempest. We do dailies and events and we talk about other weird stuff.

Every once in a while there will be someone talking about Tempest or the opposite faction but that's just players being competitive.

And we totally do not need a merge as it will not fix anything. Please enjoy your spot as the top faction as you guys worked hard for it and you all deserve it.
    Everything will eventually even out and we will have fun Tws in no time.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why would they merge servers now? Qqme have been rolling TW for years. Before that vicious was rolling it for years. Before that it was qqme..etc.

So many walls of text. Basically people should either spread out or quit. This game has just become a daily-fest. Nothing new or hard or fun for end gamers. Same **** everyday. TW was the only good thing about this game and quite frankly our community ruined that for our server too.
    That's why half of vicious quit.

Some people really do care more about winning than having fun on a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Another reason is people used to do TW because it was fun but these days been 1 shotted is not fun at all. Especially when you attack someone and only do 3 to 4 digit damage to them and they do 5 digit damage on you.

What is the point of doing TW anyway?
    TW pay is ****.
    It would be nice if we could get exp from kills in TW or earn something like NW tokens for participating and investing our time.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i understand the idea behind merging but why with Rt i just dont... RT's population ... what can i say ... b:shocked bad idea b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i understand the idea behind merging but why with Rt i just dont... RT's population ... what can i say ... b:shocked bad idea b:chuckle

My thoughts exactly. b:surrender
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Doesn't every server have these bad apples like in RT?b:chuckle

Still waiting to see the first server merge, RT is very quiet during nightb:shocked
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    WoW!!! what all this stuff you guys running on with WTH... No matter how we look at it when a faction is winning is always the same thing either gear gap or Not enough numbers.. I guess these same excuses will always be around.. When dyna was slaughtering every one was same thing how other would view Dyna.. Same as how tempest is now is basically the same thing.. I thought this thread was more of asking for a server merge, me personally think it would be nice cause it may be more pk daily **** TWb:shocked even Nw may become more intresting to do aswell
    Bahamas represent
  • PetalaRubra - Dreamweaver
    PetalaRubra - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Noooo way, only if they duplicate maps, we already dont have any spot for bot in peace,if u want long tws send less people , half falction against 80 would be fun, use another strategies for have a fun tw...Imagination is the limit. NO to server merge, we already know faction merge is not so good see..b:shutup
    Bye
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    They should remove botting all together... Let me see who all got something negative to sayb:victory
    Bahamas represent
  • dynged
    dynged Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    They should remove botting all together... Let me see who all got something negative to sayb:victory

Wisdom
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    But we want some fun too! ):

b:angry NO!!! You guys stay in your little corner of the world.b:angry

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/3504000-4774932125-2fef6.jpg

No fun for you!!!

http://padraigmurphy17.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/timmy.jpg

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

"Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)