Anniversary Promo [Wednesday, Thursday & Friday Codes]

2»

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    This anniversary really sucks > >

Yes we are getting free stuff. But a good portion of us cant even get this supposedly Anniversary gift since its once per character even though previously we can get gifts from the year before without problem. Now the daily codes, so far is not really worth it. Best of all, where are this supposedly Quiz event? "When: Every Thursday in September @ 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM" I see no npc now that is already 6:25PM.

Honestly, did you guys even plan on giving us anniversay gifts? Nothing is going according to plan, no event, late codes, no 2x like previously, and a good portion of us are getting poked in the *** by the supposedly spend reward.

Or you are just throwing stupid codes that so far 50% useless to shut our mouths? b:surrender

According to your post, it's 7:30 PM server time when you did it.

Which means you missed it and were late. Not that it didn't happen.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SirensTears - Archosaur
    SirensTears - Archosaur Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes the anni maybe disappointing to many that are vets and totally maxed on lvl skills and gear but seriously its not like we dont have a million alts to use it on so your still using the code unless you decided oh i dont want any of those codes and you didnt bother redeeming any of them why exactly are you complaining about the free things?

If you got the jade pack on a toon last year it can not be opened on the same toon it can however be used on the same account and since you already opened it why do you need 2 of the same mount on 1 toon?, if you maxed your primal skills and dont need blood guess what you'll have an alt that will need it somedaysend it there. dont need exp? send to alt or dont redeem.

Seriously you guys way more important things to complain about or idk maybe dont complain and be happy we still have sparkie and he wasnt eaten by dancing hampsters

Also for any1 that clearly isnt following instagram. They had team building fun office stuff today and somethings yesterday so obviously if they were out of the office having FUN like normal ppl cooped up all day long the codes had to be a little later then normal.

Thank you for all the efforts sparkie-poo glad you didnt get eaten by the hampsters b:chuckle
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    According to your post, it's 7:30 PM server time when you did it.

Which means you missed it and were late. Not that it didn't happen.

well, as for me, i have been there in between the right time, and no NPC for Quizz Spawned at Morai Server. between 6pm and 6:30Pm Morai Server time, that is EU time, or does the NPC here Shows up at a diferent time Zone?

I Asked some other people on my server, and noone saw the NPC.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    well, as for me, i have been there in between the right time, and no NPC for Quizz Spawned at Morai Server. between 6pm and 6:30Pm Morai Server time, that is EU time, or does the NPC here Shows up at a diferent time Zone?

I Asked some other people on my server, and noone saw the NPC.

Nah. Should be based on the server's time zone, so if event calender was showing 1800-1829 (event ends at 1830 so I'm not counting it) and the NPCs weren't in South Archo across from the perfect Questmaster (they also spawn in 1k near the elder and a few other locations I can't remember because I've always used either south arch or 1k during these) then it either wasn't implemented properly during Maint, or a staff member wasn't there to flip a switch and activate the NPCs manually. Both of which are... kinda meh all things considered.

I can't really say one way or another for sure right now because I missed it myself. So all I'm going on is what I know about how it works and what I'm seeing from other people. :/
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes the anni maybe disappointing to many that are vets and totally maxed on lvl skills and gear but seriously its not like we dont have a million alts to use it on so your still using the code unless you decided oh i dont want any of those codes and you didnt bother redeeming any of them why exactly are you complaining about the free things?

If you got the jade pack on a toon last year it can not be opened on the same toon it can however be used on the same account and since you already opened it why do you need 2 of the same mount on 1 toon?, if you maxed your primal skills and dont need blood guess what you'll have an alt that will need it somedaysend it there. dont need exp? send to alt or dont redeem.

Seriously you guys way more important things to complain about or idk maybe dont complain and be happy we still have sparkie and he wasnt eaten by dancing hampsters

Also for any1 that clearly isnt following instagram. They had team building fun office stuff today and somethings yesterday so obviously if they were out of the office having FUN like normal ppl cooped up all day long the codes had to be a little later then normal.

Thank you for all the efforts sparkie-poo glad you didnt get eaten by the hampsters b:chuckle

I think the gift **** up is only the cherry on top of the dead man.
    What I am upset about, and many others, is the brutally apparent lack of interest; this whole thing is obviously rushed and little to no effort has been spent on it.
    They got the same codes from last year (without event checking that the item was once redeemable per character, in the original post there was no mention of this; not to mention it was clearly stated last year it was the last year they'd send the jade pack or any of the anniversary mounts) and they slapped recycled events in a hurry.
    I could have gotten nothing but a nice news post, maybe a title, which should have been easy to make and a special event that's rarely seen (let's say find the GM around the map for special gifts) rather than the same old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Nah. Should be based on the server's time zone, so if event calender was showing 1800-1829 (event ends at 1830 so I'm not counting it) and the NPCs weren't in South Archo across from the perfect Questmaster (they also spawn in 1k near the elder and a few other locations I can't remember because I've always used either south arch or 1k during these) then it either wasn't implemented properly during Maint, or a staff member wasn't there to flip a switch and activate the NPCs manually. Both of which are... kinda meh all things considered.

I can't really say one way or another for sure right now because I missed it myself. So all I'm going on is what I know about how it works and what I'm seeing from other people. :/

I like how you made it sound like I was being stupid when I said it didn't show up and then you say it is based on server time. The time I wrote it is the forum time, not server time. If you looked at my server which is Sanc, the server time was 20:25PM when I wrote that. And I'm obviously not the only one that "missed it", so GG.

PS I know I didn't mess up on the time because RW also starts at 8, which is an auto alarm for me :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I like how you made it sound like I was being stupid when I said it didn't show up and then you say it is based on server time. The time I wrote it is the forum time, not server time. If you looked at my server which is Sanc, the server time was 20:25PM when I wrote that. And I'm obviously not the only one that "missed it", so GG.

Server time is the same as forum time. Also 20:25pm would be 8:25pm. I think the time is supposed to be 6:00pm? I gotta pull up the post again. Unless you edit your timezone manually like Kossy has, which I think might be why hers displayed 7:30pm for your post. My post says 8:30 for your post which is inline with the 20:25 you posted here.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Server time is the same as forum time.

Then explain why RW that starts at 8 happened, but the supposedly event that also starts at 8 didn't? I even waited for event before I head out to RW. Came back from RW before 8:30 and still got nothing?

I normally don't complain about the stuff they do, but this Anniversary is just being throw at us with no planning what so ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2014
    Then explain why RW that starts at 8 happened, but the supposedly event that also starts at 8 didn't? I even waited for event before I head out to RW. Came back from RW before 8:30 and still got nothing?

I normally don't complain about the stuff they do, but this Anniversary is just being throw at us with no planning what so ever.
    Quiz Event:

When: Every Thursday in September @ 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM

What: Head over to South Archosaur (555,626) and Say Hi to Chuck and Pique, a couple of beastly bamboozlers, who'll try their best to trip you up with tricky PWI trivia!

Yeah it starts at 6:00pm or 18:00, rather than 8:00pm, having dug up the post.

• Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Great, my veno will reborn tonight and my seeker will buy a new primal skillb:pleased

Just wanna say congratz! Those extra bloods gave me 41(holding back on bumping up passive def skill). So another week n a half jus doin primals n i'll get my 1st primal skill! Going with Wind Blade for starters. And I have to say thanks to Cyra for holding that Sage Northern Sky ticket for me awhile back(NSW/Stag Strike so OP, WOOT). b:thanks My Other seeker is about 93% twrd 101, then he'll rb after the weekend.
    Ty ill be needing those bloods :D

Yes, those were nice, plus the extra hypers are cool.
    This anniversary really sucks > >

Just wanna say, What are you all crying about? I mean, yeah, maybe they could run quiz event for like 3-4 days and run it longer(nice way to level up the lowbies). BUT, I'm not gonna complain, got the 2.5 flyer on my main, probly the same on my 2nd main, and get the 3.0 for my 80 sin n resell his flyer I bought. And(I had beginners luck, TY PWI), I got an A card Day 1 on main and a B card on my 2nd seeker(was hoping that event would run longer, but back to business). As for the codes being late, we hav like 4 days before they expire. I'm pretty satisfied with all the codes, TYVM. All my toons have more than enought stuff and ways to level and make coin. Back in the day, I grinded out alot of assaults just to get that Golden Steed, which, at the time, there were only a handful in the whole server. As for this latest content, knda more of the same but it'll be nice to get the A packs and eventually the A CHEST(please, at least 1 A card outta the packs, n TY, Maybe, in advance b:thanks). Happy grinding all! BTW, anyone have an Account Stash Stone 4 Sale? b:thanksb:bye
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Friday's code will be 10*.b:thanks

plzb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2014
    Friday's code will be 10*.b:thanks

plzb:shocked

Absolutely not.

2 A packs is all she wrote.

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Oh, you have no idea how much I hate random things like card packs.

Got 4 packs(2 accounts) and 4 C cards, this is why I don't even bother buying packs.
  • wrenievn
    wrenievn Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    these codes are prety good for my new chars. thanks so much for the annigifts! b:dirty
  • koth0
    koth0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    so no 2x drop worst anni ever
  • MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide
    MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    geesh people just say "thank you" and be nice about it and stop whining, its the thought that counts b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] TTFN! b:chuckle
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    koth0 wrote: »
    so no 2x drop worst anni ever

2x exp and spirit seems to be on now and has been for a while. Good god.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • koth0
    koth0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    2x exp and spirit seems to be on now and has been for a while. Good god.

2x spirt and epx are useless like i said before no DROPS
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Def not useless for rb toons that are working on their way back to 100...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014

*sniffles*

There is no need for 2x drops. And like Colum said, 2x xp/spirit is nice for RB toons, though I also add its nice for my non RB alts.

As for the anniversary gifts, thank you PWI!! Each gift was something I didn't have before you gave them to us. Regarding the A card packs, while all I got was C cards, that's ok. I know several faction members and friends got one or two A cards out of it, and I'm happy for them since they needed them and got a stroke of luck.

To those complaining, you remind me of spoiled brats and guessing most are mid twenties and younger. I would hate to be your parents. You all seem so ungrateful about everything. Learn some manners at least because once you really enter the real world, you are going to find its sink or swim and everything isn't handed to you on a silver platter and be thankful for what you are given big or small.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rskiss
    rskiss Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank you for the x2 b:chuckle
    Elves rule b:shocked I mean Tide Borns b:surrender I mean Kitty people b:dirty
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014

You want 2 times the drops then grind on mobs for twice as long. Why do you need 2x drops when you have auto cultivation anyway? Some of you people complain about the value of coins being worthless because there is a saturation issue with them in the game and then you complain because you won't get 2x drops to saturate the economy even more and make it worse. With the amount of in game coin being created from the environment and a lack of in game coin sinks to remove them from the environment the very last thing we need is 2x drops.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm just fine with no drops, but I am disappointed this isn't a full month thing. b:sad Especially with FC nerfed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gerrod16
    gerrod16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can't redeem A1LUBwpM. It says I used it before when I haven'.
  • ishtera1970
    ishtera1970 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    TY TY TY for the 2x xp and spirit as well as the awesome codes that we have been getting. Although all I got were C cards, I am very thankful for everything that has been give away. I agree, we have too many whiners who think that everything should be easy or that the game should be perfect at all times. My pont is... if you don't like it or your stressing so hard about bugs and glitches GET LOST and find a new game! I for one am tired of the whining and complaining.b:dirty
  • piranhakeet
    piranhakeet Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    or that the game should be perfect at all times.

b:laugh Well they did name it Perfect World, I'm just sayin'b:laugh