PWI Support page

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
It seems to be down, and not just for me either. Can this get fixed soon? I need to submit a ticket because I still haven't gotten my spend reward, I'd like to get that soon. Or at least a ball park date of when it will be sent out, even.
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It seems to be down, and not just for me either. Can this get fixed soon? I need to submit a ticket because I still haven't gotten my spend reward, I'd like to get that soon. Or at least a ball park date of when it will be sent out, even.
    sdo they are now stating that it will take up to 2 weeks for you to get the items but i have had to submit for the A and S cards that are over.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It seems to be working for me. I just went in a updated a ticket myself, but I'm doing it through Arc, I'm not sure if going through another method is any different. o:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    literally just submitted a ticket because my questions went unanswered here for the past couple of days.

Worked fine, no problems.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Are you sure you're going to the right one? If you had the old CS site tagged, it won't work. https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask A lot of us have redirects blocked back when that was still useful for DQ points etc. If you still can't access it send them an email at customerservice@perfectworld.com and they'll open the ticket for you.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah, that page, using the in game link to support...And now I put in coin to purchase gold and all the coin is just gone...Talk about getting thuroughly screwed...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah, that page, using the in game link to support...And now I put in coin to purchase gold and all the coin is just gone...Talk about getting thuroughly screwed...

Then send the email. :\ Unfortunately, nothing can be done here. b:surrender

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Right...I'll do that. Thanks, venus.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Did you hit refresh in the gold buy/sell box in game? Most of the time it doesn't show my coins after selling gold until I hit refresh, then viola there they are.

Or someone bought the gold for coin right before you and now your listing offer is there. Check your listings as well just in case.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Did you hit refresh in the gold buy/sell box in game? Most of the time it doesn't show my coins after selling gold until I hit refresh, then viola there they are.

Or someone bought the gold for coin right before you and now your listing offer is there. Check your listings as well just in case.

Yes I did refresh, it was not me selling gold it was me taking coin from my inventory and putting it into the gold buying, and yes I checked my gold count. I am indeed smarter than the average rock.