PWI is on ****

Options
ksfe
ksfe Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Chronicles
Last week, my account been ****. like everyone who's been **** first thing you do is send in a ticket. today i woke to a ticket saying....

-I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout!- ... now i really dont know about you guys, and how you feel about being ripped off... but with me i call bull****.... in the last 2 weeks over 60 people been **** on archo server prolly 2/4 of them is from that site.. other's like myself been randomly "BOOTED" while playing.. and all pwi can say is -You must construct additional pylons!- like really???? OFC there's been outside access, it's called being ****...... unless some of you **** yourself while you're sleeping... i can understand they cant give back **** stuff. but damn man it's like you're talking to a monkey.. also the way i see it is like... pwi tells you to continue with the gear you have, in other words what they want you to do is "buy back your gear".. meaning they get money.. then whoever stolen your gear, if they sell it. would be to another person who wants it... meaning they put money into game."unless they merch or farm... that's 2 income to pwi... why should they stop that??
Post edited by ksfe on

Comments

• ksfe
    edited September 2014
    Options
    to "Bella" couldnt reply in time before the mod's closed the post... but no it's not like that.. i change my pw's on everything on the 26th of every month.. been doing it for years. and well it's awkd that it happened 1 day after i changed my pw... i'll admit that..

and to the Mod "OPKossy" who closed my post.. making fun at people makes you feel smart huh??
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It doesn't matter if you changed your password if you got a keylogger virus in your system. You better run a virus scan and go from there.
  • ksfe
    edited September 2014
    Options
    mhm thinking it's thatb:shutup
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    And reposting a thread instead of PMing a mod is against the rules. Next time send a PM to one if you have a problem with what was done in one.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.